ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Our last two classes, Leal, Lander, Galloway, Gimenez and Duncombe might be the worst two back to back classes ever or it looks like that to me.
Certainly starting to look like we are several years away from sniffing the ncaa

Crean was a in game coach clown..
But he got Cody ..Vic ..Yogi..
Good enough to roll the ball out and say win the Big Ten..
Woodson has not got to get just one JHS type..But two in every class .
Or he'll be short lived ..imo

....roll the ball out and win the Big 10? WTF?

Do you know the conference has been playing a tournament for the past 20 years or so and Indiana has never won it. In fact they only made the finals one time.

Do you know the conference has been playing a tournament for the past 20 years or so and Indiana has never won it. In fact they only made the finals one time.
Yeah..Indiana won the conference..
Not the BTT..
Wth..
Do even watch college basketball..?

We are all painfully aware of our Big Ten tourney results. It’s shameful and embarrassing. Half the time it’s played in our backyard.

Reactions: .Gerdis

2 titles dude

Our last two classes, Leal, Lander, Galloway, Gimenez and Duncombe might be the worst two back to back classes ever or it looks like that to me.
Gimenez? He might be older than me, did he go back to school and rejoin the team? Just kidding, I know what you meant, but he, even at his age we be better than the rest you mentioned.

It’s not the players, or recruits, or that they “aren’t shooters” it’s the coaching.

And it’s been that way for two decades, minus the two Sampson years.

It’s not the players, or recruits, or that they “aren’t shooters” it’s the coaching.

It's not the coaching, it's the lack of talent and winning mentality. You think Mike Lewis would ever take on MJ, yeah, he would, that's what we lack, it's a big talent deficiency where we have to play people out of position and lack of mental toughness. To think I used to laugh about the possibility of MSU or Wisconsin beating us ever, on the moon, anywhere ... and now an expected loss at home, pathetic, and it's a talent problem.

There will always be home cooking in the B10, and that should never change, it makes you strong in March. The reason we are on the wrong side of it for many years is talent, we used to be immune to it, not so much now

Gimenez? He might be older than me, did he go back to school and rejoin the team? Just kidding, I know what you meant, but he, even at his age we be better than the rest you mentioned.
Thanks. I eliminated Gimenez and replaced him with Geronimo in my initial post. Ironically, Geronimo might be the best of the bunch.

Woodson is a nice feel good hire and loves iu. But can he coach at this level and recruit well enough? We don't know yet but this season is going south fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT