ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Rankings of B10 upperclassmen

Paterfamilias

All-Big Ten
Dec 3, 2010
For the few that might like this kind of stuff, here are the results for the 2019-20 B10 upperclassmen. I include redshirt soph's as upperclassmen. The list is in RSCI Rank order for the Top 100, then I use the Star rankings from Rivals, 247 and ESPN for the rest. If a kid is not RSCI Top 100, but received 4 Stars from all 3 services, he will appear on the list as a (4,4,4) etc.

I wanted to show this because I've been hearing and reading so much about Wisconsin and how they win more with less. Also, there seems to be this idea that kids outside the Top 100 are a shoot of the dice and maybe even borderline as Big 10 level players. Anyway, I think this is the complete list of upperclassmen (other than Juco, Foreign and most Mid-Major transfers) and their recruiting rankings. Players who averaged less than 12 minutes per game for whatever reason just get an X in the stats section.

upperclass%2Bpart%2B1.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B2.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B3.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B4.PNG

Reactions: T.M.P.
For the few that might like this kind of stuff, here are the results for the 2019-20 B10 upperclassmen. I include redshirt soph's as upperclassmen. The list is in RSCI Rank order for the Top 100, then I use the Star rankings from Rivals, 247 and ESPN for the rest. If a kid is not RSCI Top 100, but received 4 Stars from all 3 services, he will appear on the list as a (4,4,4) etc.

I wanted to show this because I've been hearing and reading so much about Wisconsin and how they win more with less. Also, there seems to be this idea that kids outside the Top 100 are a shoot of the dice and maybe even borderline as Big 10 level players. Anyway, I think this is the complete list of upperclassmen (other than Juco, Foreign and most Mid-Major transfers) and their recruiting rankings. Players who averaged less than 12 minutes per game for whatever reason just get an X in the stats section.

upperclass%2Bpart%2B1.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B2.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B3.PNG

upperclass%2Bpart%2B4.PNG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT