ADVERTISEMENT

Radicalization of young women

Lucky. Dumped the minion this am and my daughter is spending the night at a friend’s. Just ordered imo’s. One of Dave portnoy’s lowest rated pizzas.

The struggle is real
I would have gone with WingStop to pair with the football.

I will tell you that I’m in Chicago fairly often. Nothin here as far as food goes compares to Chicago
I know.

I'm going to be in St. Louis for my son's hockey tournament first week of November. Might hit this Muggs place. Or just take my son over to the Ritz Carleton cigar bar to see his first live prostitutes. Coinflip.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I know.

I'm going to be in St. Louis for my son's hockey tournament first week of November. Might hit this Muggs place. Or just take my son over to the Ritz Carleton cigar bar to see his first live prostitutes. Coinflip.
Muggs isn’t good. Skip. I’ll give you where to go

Reactions: BradStevens
That place you pointed me to in Lafayette Sq years ago was solid
Huh! There’s only two I like down there. My favorite is vin de set and they went out of biz? No idea why. Was that it? The other is eleven eleven

@BradStevens good call for out there. It’s a pickleball place and a half dozen restaurants within walking distance.
Serve Ping Pong GIF by Mineragua

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
What percentage of girls do you think are reading about or care about the WNBA, though?

Girls who are actively involved in sports are less likely to be anxiety ridden, too, and I think those girls are the ones most likely reading about the WNBA.

Just remember the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT