ADVERTISEMENT

question on Iowa BB

what happened to cook?
sprained his ankle, this after missing the NW game with a bruised knee. this team has lost these to season ending injuries
Nunge broken leg
Fredrick broken ribs
Pemsl knee surgery
that left 9 scholarship players
Cook missed 1 game due to a bruised knee and may now miss the game vs PSU with a ankle sprain

any wins they get with Cook out is a bonus. getting a road win @ NW was a much needed win. it snapped a 8 game losing streak on the road in the BT.
the PSU road game would be another big win on the road.

these are the games teams need to [steal] win. then protect their home court.

sprained his ankle, this after missing the NW game with a bruised knee. this team has lost these to season ending injuries
Nunge broken leg
Fredrick broken ribs
Pemsl knee surgery
that left 9 scholarship players
Cook missed 1 game due to a bruised knee and may now miss the game vs PSU with a ankle sprain

any wins they get with Cook out is a bonus. getting a road win @ NW was a much needed win. it snapped a 8 game losing streak on the road in the BT.
the PSU road game would be another big win on the road.

these are the games teams need to [steal] win. then protect their home court.
Now you're just making shit up. Jack didn't break his leg. IDK where the F*%* you got that info from.

Now you're just making shit up. Jack didn't break his leg. IDK where the F*%* you got that info from.
tell that to Fran has he's the one that pointed that out. in fact it was being discussed on the Hawkeye Nation msg boards when the topic came up about Nunge having his RS pulled. this was when Garza was out with a ankle sprain.

now Cook is a game time decision going forward due to a ankle injury. try to keep up with the Hawkeye team and the injuries, Iowa has now won 2 road games W/O Cook.

tell that to Fran has he's the one that pointed that out. in fact it was being discussed on the Hawkeye Nation msg boards when the topic came up about Nunge having his RS pulled. this was when Garza was out with a ankle sprain.

now Cook is a game time decision going forward due to a ankle injury. try to keep up with the Hawkeye team and the injuries, Iowa has now won 2 road games W/O Cook.
“After discussing with my family and coaching staff I have decided to redshirt this season,” said Nunge. “This decision is not related to an injury, but rather I would like to take the opportunity to use this year to grow my skill set and get stronger. We have an incredibly deep team and I look forward to helping make my teammates and myself better in practice this season.”
Direct quote from Jack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT