ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Maryland

So I have a question for you then - if IU beats Purdue again at home next week - do they rush the floor again? I think the answer is yes
So I have a question for you then - if IU beats Purdue again at home next week - do they rush the floor again? I think the answer is yes
That’s assuming Purdue wins its next two games which certainly isn’t a given and come in at #1

I think because Court told me a few weeks ago that the IU program is currently superior to the Purdue program. If that’s indeed the case then why storm the court? You know what I’m getting at

If there was even a 1% chance of Edey coming back there's no way Painter signs 6 players. They have one open scholarship next year + Jones is out of eligibility. They need 4 guys (all with remaining eligibility) to leave in order to accommodate the 6 incoming freshman.
Current Seniors on scholarship are:

Mason Gillis
Zach Edey
Ethan Mortan
Carson Barrett
Lance Jones

Most have the ability to come back if they want, but I doubt any do. One person would then have to leave to free up a scholarship. Depending how things go, I could see Brian Waddell leave. IF Edey decided to come back I could see Will Berg leave. Shouldn't be too hard to sign the class.

Current Seniors on scholarship are:

Mason Gillis
Zach Edey
Ethan Mortan
Carson Barrett
Lance Jones

Most have the ability to come back if they want, but I doubt any do. One person would then have to leave to free up a scholarship. Depending how things go, I could see Brian Waddell leave. IF Edey decided to come back I could see Will Berg leave. Shouldn't be too hard to sign the class.
All 5 of those players HAVE to leave to sign your incoming class on top of forcing somebody out. If just one of those guys decides to stay then you’re forcing two guys out.

Is there such a thing as an easy path for them? Look who they've lost to the last 3 tournaments.
I agree with you but something feels different this year. I don’t think anyone is going to take their guards out of a game this year.

All 5 of those players HAVE to leave to sign your incoming class on top of forcing somebody out. If just one of those guys decides to stay then you’re forcing two guys out.
That's pretty much what I said. All 5 have to leave and probably will. Waddell is the most likely to leave IMO.

I am not a student, so I don't know. I know I won't...I didn't last time and neither did anyone sitting anywhere near us.

If I open this fan forum will I find Boilies here?

That is a player IU wanted.
Furst isn't even averaging 3 points or 13 minutes a game. Both him and TKR have had pretty weird careers up to this point, considering what they were ranked and being in state kids. TKR is starting to produce some, but is averaging less than 20 minutes a game. Of course, things may change once Frankencanuck returns to Transylvania.

Furst isn't even averaging 3 points or 13 minutes a game. Both him and TKR have had pretty weird careers up to this point, considering what they were ranked and being in state kids. TKR is starting to produce some, but is averaging less than 20 minutes a game. Of course, things may change once Frankencanuck returns to Transylvania.
Furst has been playing out of position since he’s stepped foot on campus (because of Edey) and I think Purdue’s staff messed up putting a bunch of weight on TKR and making him a de-factor back to the basketball player. I recall he committed to Purdue because Painter sold him on playing a perimeter oriented role while Archie sold him on TJD role. Both players have been underwhelming given their hype out of high school.

Furst has been playing out of position since he’s stepped foot on campus (because of Edey) and I think Purdue’s staff messed up putting a bunch of weight on TKR and making him a de-factor back to the basketball player. I recall he committed to Purdue because Painter sold him on playing a perimeter oriented role while Archie sold him on TJD role. Both players have been underwhelming given their hype out of high school.
He won us the last game that’s for sure and he’s only a Sophomore so he has plenty of time to keep improving

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I am not a student, so I don't know. I know I won't...I didn't last time and neither did anyone sitting anywhere near us.

This is a Purdue thread no? And you’ve made a few statements recently that were so off base they are hilarious - 1) IU’s program is currently better than Purdue’s program and 2) That your freshman guard who was only starting because Johnson was out has a higher basketball IQ than Smith. That makes me question the sense part in your name quite a bit

TKR had a strong offer list. Purdue was actually in the bottom half of that list

This is a Purdue thread no? And you’ve made a few statements recently that were so off base they are hilarious - 1) IU’s program is currently better than Purdue’s program and 2) That your freshman guard who was only starting because Johnson was out has a higher basketball IQ than Smith. That makes me question the sense part in your name quite a bit
You would have no idea if what posted was accurate or not....none.

And if I were a betting man - and I happen to be - although I haven’t been around these boards long enough I’m willing to bet you were booted from the Purdue board multiple times

Certainly not a ringing endorsement of Painter player development, especially for the NBA.

And if I were a betting man - and I happen to be - although I haven’t been around these boards long enough I’m willing to bet you were booted from the Purdue board multiple times
You would lose that one as well.

Once.

Nine years ago. Haven't posted there since. I am not ordfan, I don't create new names over and over.

You?

You would lose that one as well.

Once.

Nine years ago. Haven't posted there since. I am not ordfan, I don't create new names over and over.

You?
Doubt it. Yeah I called you out for something else and got booted. I’m sure the same thing will happen here but that’s ok. You love being the board bully against every single Purdue fan regardless of what they post - which shows your insecurities- until someone actually calls you out which I thoroughly enjoy.

Doubt it. Yeah I called you out for something else and got booted. I’m sure the same thing will happen here but that’s ok. You love being the board bully against every single Purdue fan regardless of what they post - which shows your insecurities- until someone actually calls you out which I thoroughly enjoy.
So do you think TJD will make an NBA team? He literally has one move - dunk. He hasn’t worked on his off hand and can’t shoot a jumper. Edey is a way better pro prospect than Mr. Flexor is!
Speaking of what some of you post....this aged well don't you think?

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
In fact, let’s put a poll up on your own board and ask if you could vote one poster out who would it be
Sounds like you answered your own question about being obsessed with IU. A vast majority of posters here don't live on the PU message board, never post there, and don't need to create multiple user names for acting like an ass. I'm certainly not the most mature adult, but sounds like somebody needs to grow up a little bit.

So when no one near you storms, it’s true, but when no one near me chants iu sucks, I’m lying? Got it starting to think everything has to fit your narrative…

Reactions: Boilermaker03
So when no one near you storms, it’s true, but when no one near me chants iu sucks, I’m lying? Got it starting to think everything has to fit your narrative…
I can't speak to who sits around you or if they chant...or if you even go.

Got nothing for you on that Gilligan.

Sounds like you answered your own question about being obsessed with IU. A vast majority of posters here don't live on the PU message board, never post there, and don't need to create multiple user names for acting like an ass. I'm certainly not the most mature adult, but sounds like somebody needs to grow up a little bit.
Post on Purdue boards way more than here and don’t hide behind multiple names. Glad you think I’m grown up because of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT