ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Maryland

Sounds like you answered your own question about being obsessed with IU. A vast majority of posters here don't live on the PU message board, never post there, and don't need to create multiple user names for acting like an ass. I'm certainly not the most mature adult, but sounds like somebody needs to grow up a little bit.
I don’t act like an ass at all. Only to condescending bullies which I have to deal with all the time in the real world. Ok let’s make it easier. Let’s put up a poll on your own board - we can include you since you chimed in. Of Jimbo, No sense and me - a boiler fan who attended both schools - who would you like to see permanently removed from this message board,

I don’t act like an ass at all. Only to condescending bullies which I have to deal with all the time in the real world. Ok let’s make it easier. Let’s put up a poll on your own board - we can include you since you chimed in. Of Jimbo, No sense and me - a boiler fan who attended both schools - who would you like to see permanently removed from this message board,
I'm not board emperor. How about engage in respectful debate and ignore those who you can't do so with? You are probably going to have to have some thick skin if you are a PU fan on here.

I'm not board emperor. How about engage in respectful debate and ignore those who you can't do so with? You are probably going to have to have some thick skin if you are a PU fan on here.
So wait? I respectfully engage and am supposed to do that, but I have to have thick skin because you can’t?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
So wait? I respectfully engage and am supposed to do that, but I have to have thick skin because you can’t?
You do, for the most part. What do you think would happen to me if I wore candy stripe pants and an IU shirt to Mackey? You are behind enemy lines, so to speak.

He won us the last game that’s for sure and he’s only a Sophomore so he has plenty of time to keep improving
He had a good game Friday. He’s been in the program 3 years and has made minimal impact. Not typically what you see often out of former top 50 recruits.

You do, for the most part. What do you think would happen to me if I wore candy stripe pants and an IU shirt to Mackey? You are behind enemy lines, so to speak.
I’d talk to ya about your team. Had an iu fan sit in front of me in Mackey a few years ago. Pleasure to watch the game with.

He had a good game Friday. He’s been in the program 3 years and has made minimal impact. Not typically what you see often out of former top 50 recruits.
Agree but it’s still only his second year playing and having Edey around those three years hasn’t accelerated his development. Next year we will really see just how good he is. Furst on the other hand has regressed. When he was a freshman I thought he was gonna be a major contributor but he is having trouble just catching the ball now.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Furst has been playing out of position since he’s stepped foot on campus (because of Edey) and I think Purdue’s staff messed up putting a bunch of weight on TKR and making him a de-factor back to the basketball player. I recall he committed to Purdue because Painter sold him on playing a perimeter oriented role while Archie sold him on TJD role. Both players have been underwhelming given their hype out of high school.
TKR is definitely rough around the edges and seems like a kid who was ranked improperly. But I love that kid. He's very well spoken, works his tail off, is fully bought in and literally improving every game. He's not nearly as talented as Malik Reneau and definitely can be frustrating to watch at times - but love that he plays 100% every on every possession. Reneau is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the B1G.

I’ll tell you what I told Saratoga, talk basketball civilly or leave.
I aleast post civilly and others attack me. Feels like there are more people in this thread to say this to besides a couple Purdue fans…. I’d be glad to talk only basketball civilly if others can. My posting history will show as much.

Court has called me Gilligan even after I have asked him not to. Gonna call him out to? Don’t play favoritism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT