ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue just got a commitment from a LB!!!

IUFan_FWA

Recruit
Dec 3, 2018
I just saw where Purdue got a verbal from a 2019 Linebacker! I can't read the article because it's premium but I think this is AWESOME. First it probably means Cam Williams is ours. But I think they were also down to their last scholarship which may mean that David Bell is coming our way too!!!

It could be a huge week for IU FB!!!

I just saw where Purdue got a verbal from a 2019 Linebacker! I can't read the article because it's premium but I think this is AWESOME. First it probably means Cam Williams is ours. But I think they were also down to their last scholarship which may mean that David Bell is coming our way too!!!

Pretty sure that Cam is coming our way, but as for Bell....let's just wait & see.

Reactions: vesuvius13

Could also mean that one of their other commits is going to flip or might have qualification issue

Reactions: Futureboiler
They can also over sign and anticipate someone leaving the program by fall camp.

Williams is going to land at IU. 100% certain. For whatever reason Purdue cancelled his visit. David Bell is going to Purdue, 99% certain. Also, Bell has a for sure scholarship at Purdue. This linebacker commitment does not take his spot in anyway shape or form

Last edited:
Pretty sure that Cam is coming our way, but as for Bell....let's just wait & see.
I agree with that assessment for sure. But I've never thought Bell was out of reach for IU. I think his family would prefer him in state and I think Penix (and now Tuttle) and a desire by Allen to have more deep threat offsense, and throw in Sampson James to help running game, and Bell absolutely considering IU.

Williams is going to land at IU. 100% certain. For whatever reason Purdue cancelled his visit. David Bell is going to Purdue, 99% certain. Also, Bell has a for sure scholarship at Purdue. This linebacker commitment does not take his spot in anyway shape or form
Hearing more, that would make sense too. Meaning barring PU hearing from Bell "I'm not coming" I bet they'd hold a spot for him like IU until absolutely told not coming.

Reactions: vesuvius13
yeah you didn't want him anyway. lmao.
no offense but Iowa didn't offer this kid and he wanted one from them. the problem was/is grades.
the kid looks good in his tapes and would be a good pickup by anyone that gets him. but right now it is looking more like he will have to go the JUCO Route unless Allen takes a chance on him.

Reactions: Roassade15
Purdue pulled Cam's offer. His grades are horrific and he is too dumb to qualify at any Big Ten school. He is a drooling-from-the=mouth kinda kid.

Yet you girls were hot on his trail right up until he canceled his Official Visit to pu... Just a bit odd...

Yet you girls were hot on his trail right up until he canceled his Official Visit to pu... Just a bit odd...
grades tend to temper the excitement about a player. 4* players gets most fans excited but when the grades come out the excitement suddenly goes cold.

the Iowa coaches were quite high on him till his grades became a issue. I was excited about him as well when he came in on a visit, but now because of grades its more of a relief that the coaches didn't offer.

Purdue pulled Cam's offer. His grades are horrific and he is too dumb to qualify at any Big Ten school. He is a drooling-from-the=mouth kinda kid.
yeah I'm sure that is what it is...don't you think they would have figured that out along time genius? whatever makes you feel good bud.

It's funny, when people are assholes it's usually because they can be. Things like being good looking, being smart, having money, etc. Purdue has none of that, yet they still have a ton of assholes.

Reactions: indiana99
So, you, must be related to him? His Dad, & brother perhaps? Why do you people keep coming to this board? Go tf away. We don't give a shit what you think.

There used to be mods and nonsense like that would not have lasted five minutes. Pathetic comment on multiple levels.
Yeah, no shit. Where are they? Hell, there have been a couple of things that I posted that I wondered why they were allowed to stick.

Soooo, the kind of kid who will break little nerd Boilies in half

Can’t wait to watch that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: td75
And that's why no one goes on the Peegs board anymore - too much censorship.

This place is doing fine without all that censorship.
I disagree because the lack of mods are why I don't go to this basketball board any longer. The mods need to be on here more to get rid of all the trolls who are only here to cause trouble.

I disagree because the lack of mods are why I don't go to this basketball board any longer. The mods need to be on here more to get rid of all the trolls who are only here to cause trouble.
Oh yeah? Well you should be BANNED! ;):p:rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: coachv jr
The only place I had heard concerns about grades with Williams is Purdue fans. Not saying it isn't legit, but that's the only source of information about that.

I can understand the draw for Bell playing for Brohm, but there is no chance Brohm is there when Bell graduates.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT