ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue FDU

Only one minute into the game.... and Edey has already camped out in the lane for 7 seconds!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dr.jb
I just checked to see if any of us had started a thread on this game.
For the next 2 hrs FDU is my favorite team.

These must be B10 refs? Thats like 5 fouls in a row on FDU while Edey got away with atleast 2 in that span! Smfh

Edey just got a pass down low at five or six seconds in the lane , he goes up for an uncontested bucket and comes down sobbing for a jack on the arm foul. No one was near enough him to foul him.

Amazing that pu can’t get a lot of fans to travel to Columbus. MSU had double their fans

If FDU can give Purdue fits you know it’s going to be tough for IU tonight. The tourney is hard.

Reactions: TyWebbIU
btw Go Providence!… I hope Lily gave those KY players crabs from that one commercial she did! Probly ruined her career!😒

Purdue’s guards are quite possibly the worse defensive guards in the history of the Big Ten. They are often not within 8 feet of the person they are guarding on a drive.

I never thought I would see a worse individual defender than Lander, but I believe Smith now has that crown.

I heard Painter was only going to dress 7 players for this game. He is confident the others can dress themselves.
CarelessRemorsefulGoldenretriever.webp

No way they lose this game but damn Woody exposed them to the world as frauds.

Purdue’s guards are quite possibly the worse defensive guards in the history of the Big Ten. They are often not within 8 feet of the person they are guarding on a drive.

I never thought I would see a worse individual defender than Lander, but I believe Smith now has that crown.
What do you think of Furst's play -- an assertive 6-10 big man or something else?

What do you think of Furst's play -- an assertive 6-10 big man or something else?
He seems to have a solid all around game but not assertive yet imo. I guess versatile is what I would say now. Perhaps he gets more aggressive after Edey leaves.

I must admit I haven’t watched them a ton this year though. Maybe 5 times.

They'd eat our guards up..
Well we do not have what I would call a true point guard with X out which has hurt us against quick guards all year. But if you are implying our guards would look as bad as Purdue’s you are insane.

Galloway while overmatched often by a fast point guard is 100Xs the defender Smith is and JHS is a solid defender on the off guard.

Edey is playing like he’s scared or sick - he looks (is playing) just awful???
Edey is whining about fouls, watching his man drive around him matador-style and getting knocked to the floor (at least twice) by players 10 inches shorter than he.

He can't create his own shot, but his own NBA teammates will never feed him the ball like Purdue does. So how will he score? NBA big men will break him in half.

Edit to update: Thrice. Edey just fell down again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT