ADVERTISEMENT

PU vs UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't address his actual post which has yet to "age poorly". It may or may not "age poorly" but that is yet to be seen.

Pu will feature elbows, forearms and hook and holds until they don't. We shall see if Painter actually changes his stripes.
Go look at some film. Eddy does not foul very often. When he does he usually is getting called for aggressively getting someone off of him. The dude get fouled more than anyone I have ever seen played. What pisses you off is that he plays through it and scores anyway and doesn't wine about it. You probably respect the hell out of it and will never admit it publicly.

Why do you guys keep saying "hang that banner" when PU is the one with the fake banner?

Is that Helm's wit or something, because it's lame AF.. if you're going to shit talk owning yourself is probably not an effective way to do it....
history is your friend and easily attainable. Look it up, don't guess what the Helm's meant in that time period. As I tall my kids, don't be a dumb ass!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Go look at some film. Eddy does not foul very often. When he does he usually is getting called for aggressively getting someone off of him. The dude get fouled more than anyone I have ever seen played. What pisses you off is that he plays through it and scores anyway and doesn't wine about it. You probably respect the hell out of it and will never admit it publicly.
Courty should look at the fouls per game I posted earlier. But he won’t. He lives in his own world where facts don’t matter.

In the history of bball, I would suggest Shaq got fouled more than anyone.

Live stream of ol Jimbo every time he posts the FDU game. Btw, he's had to set the record for views of that thing

R.c3f75008751e065c47fddbe2b16dd149

Ranked 3rd adjusted D on Kenpom
Shows how stats are useless. I watched the game. Arizona wasn't interested in guarding those two, probably because they saw how ineffective they were in prior games. Arizona chose to try to guard Edey, which the rest of the Big Ten knows not to do. You shut down the rest of Purdue and let the big guy have his points, much like how IU beat Shaq back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold
Shows how stats are useless. I watched the game. Arizona wasn't interested in guarding those two, probably because they saw how ineffective they were in prior games. Arizona chose to try to guard Edey, which the rest of the Big Ten knows not to do. You shut down the rest of Purdue and let the big guy have his points, much like how IU beat Shaq back in the day.
Well they are inferior big ten guards so why would you?

Stats in a situation like thatare going to be a bit deceiving, and no offense to Branden.

If you can shoot just a bit and feed Edey while grabbing the long rebounds in space by yourself...nums gonna be good.

Cupps would have solid nums in that situation plus he plays defense above his athletic level.

Stats in a situation like thatare going to be a bit deceiving, and no offense to Branden.

If you can shoot just a bit and feed Edey while grabbing the long rebounds in space by yourself...nums gonna be good.

Cupps would have solid nums in that situation plus he plays defense above his athletic level.
But Cupps can’t shoot it? Hes got a loooong way to be considered even a threat on offense. He can’t blow by anyone on offense and his shot is not very good at this point.

He’s solid on defense when it’s a similar sized, non athletic guard. But other than that, he’s kind of a liability.

Braden was way more ahead of where Cupps is at this point last year.

But Cupps can’t shoot it? Hes got a loooong way to be considered even a threat on offense. He can’t blow by anyone on offense and his shot is not very good at this point.

He’s solid on defense when it’s a similar sized, non athletic guard. But other than that, he’s kind of a liability.

Braden was way more ahead of where Cupps is at this point last year.
Win big game, run to IU board.

I would correct the four things you got wrong here but I understand that as a typical pu grad your understanding of the value of a player is limited and you would not comprehend.

Reactions: DANC

I think Smith is like 14/15 points a game, 6 rebounds and 7 assists a game - he’s one of the best guards in the country right now

Smith was so ineffective against an uber athletic Bama team he only went for 27/5/8 and shot 4-9 from 3.

Win big game, run to IU board.

I would correct the four things you got wrong here but I understand that as a typical pu grad your understanding of the value of a player is limited and you would not comprehend.
Lol, watching football and bored drilling. But I will make sure that instead of the day after, I will wait 5 days to comment on your take about Cupps next time

But seriously, what has Cupps shown you to think that? He has looked overmatched in a lot of his games. He’s fundamentally sound, but he will need to improve in a lot of areas to be any type of threat on offense or defense.

Lol, watching football and bored drilling. But I will make sure that instead of the day after, I will wait 5 days to comment on your take about Cupps next time

But seriously, what has Cupps shown you to think that? He has looked overmatched in a lot of his games. He’s fundamentally sound, but he will need to improve in a lot of areas to be any type of threat on offense or defense.
Congrats on winning the Junior Varsity game in the state yesterday. As usual, away from the tin hog barn, the crowd was pathetic. Can’t draw flies. No Purdue player would get significant minutes at IU. Edey would back up Ware. He’s just tall. Smith would be a nice bench player. He’ll get exposed against athletic guards who pressure him. Cupps>Smith

I guess MSU and Kentucky needed to fire their coaches since they both lost to 15 seeds in recent history. Duke should have fired coach K for losing to an 11, 14 and 15 seed. Etc. Good to great teams get upset. You're just being an ass because you hate Purdue.
you are really stretching if you are bringing Cal into this conversation.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT