ADVERTISEMENT

PU students talking shit on the way out

Whatever you say I guess. BLM message is ok. The corruption stuff shouldn’t be included in the message. I work in Kentucky and see why the message is important. ND oilfield was also shocking to me. I then realized I grew up in a bubble. Trust me.

The message is racist af'.
Its a mapiulative tactict for left wing politicians to push onto their democratic.voters, pandering to a majority of racist blacks who push victim noises for $ reasons/get out of jail cards, etc.
All lives matter.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
The message is racist af'.
Its a mapiulative tactict for left wing politicians to push onto their democratic.voters, pandering to a majority of racist blacks who push victim noises for $ reasons/get out of jail cards, etc.
All lives matter.
Ok.

I then realized I grew up in a bubble. Trust me.
You may have grew up in a bubble, I have not. Ive travelled all over this great country, as I write this in Oahu Hawaii right now, and I want to keep it great. Probably the highest democratic state in the country. A beautiful paradise but also filled with crazy homeless at every corner, causing problems, using up police resources, and leaving their trash and diseases everywhere they go

You may have grew up in a bubble, I have not. Ive travelled all over this great country, as I write this in Oahu Hawaii right now, and I want to keep it great. Probably the highest democratic state in the country. A beautiful paradise but also filled with crazy homeless at every corner, causing problems, using up police resources, and leaving their trash and diseases everywhere they go
That’s a completely different issue.

Reactions: Brewskie
They didn’t get extra possessions out of those rebounds. We did from turnovers. They equal out. Guards, Guards, Guards. March loves guards.,
What? It's exactly the same as an extra possession. Every possession is a chance to score (i.e., shoot and/or be fouled), and every offensive rebound allows for an another shot attempt.

Gotta love when people from cow-college talk about ‘class’.

Used to remind a friend of mine that if you wanted V.O. or V.J. you went to Btown for Oladipo and Verdell…but if you wanted V.D. you had to go to W Laffy for Haas.

Yet they think they are classy???

No idea, hope thats not true.
Ever since ppl like Myles Brand started infiltrating our education system, all the way up to our political seats, brain washing our home grown and esp the youth. This country and its society has become ass backwards
Lol. Why would you care if BLM is on sidewalks? I imagine it is.

Grown up

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Iu students threw a donut on the court. Stay classy IU
Class is not something purdue fans know anything about. By the way "Boiler Up" is laughed at by all of college basketball. Kind of like how you chant "IU Sucks" when you are playing someone other than IU. I can only imagine how sad that sounds to recruits invited to your games. Keep it up! It is flattering and I smile knowing how our legacy triggers your fans.

What? It's exactly the same as an extra possession. Every possession is a chance to score (i.e., shoot and/or be fouled), and every offensive rebound allows for an another shot attempt.
I know that but the turnovers negated those “extra possessions”. That’s my argument.

Visiting Maui in July, will I be disappointed?

Visiting Maui in July, will I be disappointed?

I havent been to that particular island of Hawaii.
Living in Oahu for the moment but have discussed other islands in coversation with others, and I cant imagine youll be dissspointed by any means.
Im not dissapointed here in Oahu, and Maui im told is similar to Oahu , but less populated, less night life etc. Aka even more laid back then it is here in Oahu. And believe me its pretty laid back here!....Atleast to an Indiana guy like me.
Ppl here in Oahu would be absolutely shell shocked and traumatized if they were magically whisped away to Indiana.
I would never suggest to anyone here in Oahu to move to Indiana if they werent raised there/have roots/,family etc. Indiana would 100% kill their spirit and soul, serious. Nothing but rude ass, hateful ass ppl up to no good in Indiana.
Youll find it totally the opposite over here "bruh", well, Maui anyway, im sure about it. I love to ride (motorcycle) and hell man I just ride my motorcycle over here everyday in the middle of February with 80 degree weather with seriously the most beautiful women by far youll see from any state in the USA
Cant beat it man.
Youll love it

Reactions: ericrossiu
...Nothing but rude ass, hateful ass ppl up to no good in Indiana.
I love to ride (motorcycle) and hell man I just ride my motorcycle over here everyday in the middle of February with 80 degree weather...
I'm sorry for being rude/hateful, but GFY.
And, please, take your motorcycle riding bad ass for a spin in a lava flow.

Well, looky there, a "sorry" and a "please" in only two sentences. Ain't rude all the time.

And, please, take your motorcycle riding bad ass
Does he just ride a bike or is he one of those lame old ass smelly MF on harleys that wear colors and belong to a gang "club"?

Honestly, is there any demographic that's lamer than a bunch of fat ass 50 and 60 year olds in homoerotic leather cosplay outfits basing their whole existence on a junk ass machine? Even Juggalos laugh at them .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT