ADVERTISEMENT

pu is the biggest loser

At some point IU's are irrelevant.

Since I was 9 years old when Smart hit that shot, the glory years to me are the Cheaney years. PU went further than that team.

THIS is why Purdue will always be Little Brother. Even in their finest hour, playing in the National Championship Game, their fans are still thinking about IU.

RENT FREE!
By my count, there are currently at least 12 threads on the front page that are Purdue related. Can we please just collect all the Schadenfreude and combine it into one thread please?

Reactions: Al Bino
Purdue lost…in the championship. Their fans can’t get IU out of their head and same for some here.

Is anyone else tired of references to the 5 banners? It’s time to be nationally relevant again.

we-suck-again-oh-no.gif

Reactions: 76-1 and IULouie
THIS is why Purdue will always be Little Brother. Even in their finest hour, playing in the National Championship Game, their fans are still thinking about IU.

RENT FREE!
Until they stop that chant, I will continue to detest PU fans.

RENT FREE!
Freshmen in Mackey is the minority. FYI. Phoenix, bars in west Lafayette, no one gave a crap about iu at the final 4.

But it’s really no different than iu fans talking about banners and discrediting Purdues season because they didn’t win the ship. The amount of iu fans that talked shit after Purdue loss was hilarious. Probably as funny as some freshman chanting about iu before the game. Oh well, good season.

Freshmen in Mackey is the minority. FYI. Phoenix, bars in west Lafayette, no one gave a crap about iu at the final 4.

But it’s really no different than iu fans talking about banners and discrediting Purdues season because they didn’t win the ship. The amount of iu fans that talked shit after Purdue loss was hilarious. Probably as funny as some freshman chanting about iu before the game. Oh well, good season.
I'm not sure if there is anything more pathetic than PU fans at their national championship watch party in their arena chanting about their rival.

I'm not sure if there is anything more pathetic than PU fans at their national championship watch party in their arena chanting about their rival.
Ya. Agreed. Wish the freshman wouldn’t have done it and instead joined in with the boiler fans in phoenix and the bars and everywhere else and cheered go boilers. Bad look. But no different than iu fans under 40 acting like they finally saw a win in the natty and flexing on Purdue the day after. It went both ways. And I’m sure it’s the same for both, small portion of the fan base does not represent the majority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT