ADVERTISEMENT

Painter got out-coached by Hurley

And yet it's 3 and 3 with Woody on the bench and you had 2 time player of the year .
Did you beat anyone else? You average 13 L's a year, and over a three year period, you have two wins over Purdue to celebrate about? Who else? In three years IU has been smacked in 21 blowouts! Nebraska for THREE! That was your last game, a blowout! A team that has never won a NCAA game!

Did you beat anyone else? You average 13 L's a year, and over a three year period, you have two wins over Purdue to celebrate about? Who else? In three years IU has been smacked in 21 blowouts! Nebraska for THREE! That was your last game, a blowout! A team that has never won a NCAA game!
haha I love how Purdue fans had their best season in their lifetime and yet here they are. Worried about big brother. Look, the last 2 seasons were PU's best team in your lifetime and they were .500 against mediocre IU teams. Have a seat.

Reactions: indiana ed
You know what happens after you get second place? Those wins in November get forgotten. The B1G championship should be your focus. Beating your subpar rival too. Not pointing out now trivial wins and losses. Look I get it. You are hurt but coming here because one or two posters said paint got out coached is stupid. Especially arguing with who said it.

First it's three wins over purdont, second you got beat by Nebraska and third every expert said the big was bad. Guys on PTI said the the tournament was the weakest ever and that's when you guys win ,when it's weak. You really are a bitter and jealous person but I get it as most purdont people are!😃

First it's three wins over purdont, second you got beat by Nebraska and third every expert said the big was bad. Guys on PTI said the the tournament was the weakest ever and that's when you guys win ,when it's weak. You really are a bitter and jealous person but I get it as most purdont people are!😃
The Big was weak? What's that make IU? The tournament was weakest ever and IU can't make the field? What's that make IU? So your pissing on IU, and you think we are jealous? Really, you are perfect mentality of OLD IU!

The Big was weak? What's that make IU? The tournament was weakest ever and IU can't make the field? What's that make IU? So your pissing on IU, and you think we are jealous? Really, you are perfect mentality of OLD IU!
Typical pu dumbass, I never once said IU was good, just pointing out how bad the big was. I known we had a bad year starting 2 freshman an 2 sophs most of the year. Oh yes your jealous and very bitter that's the main reason your here to try to get some respect but can't get any . Thank you Jesus that I'm not a purdont fan!!😃

Idk about out coached. UConn had the personnel to guard Edey one on one and run PU off the 3 pt line. UConn’s length on the perimeter took the 3 pt line away from PU and made them one dimensional
Hurley's team told PU. We are gonna make Zach work hard and ride Smith every time he brings the ball up the court. We aren't going to let you get 3's so beat us some other way. PU couldn't find it.

he just lost to a better team
Last year with JHS being a big pg and getting to his spots against PU, I felt like the jury was in on what would eventually be Purdouche's downfall. Loyer and Smith just aren't athletic enough to defend their position at a high level. Castle 6'6" and Newton 6'5" and extremely athletic. Spencer able to get to his spots and finally someone with the size to prop up against Eddy enough to keep them from needing to dbl down. Painter was throwing combination after combination out their trying to match the athletes UConn had but sol.

Last year with JHS being a big pg and getting to his spots against PU, I felt like the jury was in on what would eventually be Purdouche's downfall. Loyer and Smith just aren't athletic enough to defend their position at a high level. Castle 6'6" and Newton 6'5" and extremely athletic. Spencer able to get to his spots and finally someone with the size to prop up against Eddy enough to keep them from needing to dbl down. Painter was throwing combination after combination out their trying to match the athletes UConn had but sol.
The physicality too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT