ADVERTISEMENT

PSU and ILL

frikkenfrakken

All-Big Ten
Jan 14, 2005
Dang it. I knew Underwood (aka a lump of grumpy hay brought to life by a magic spell) would screw up. I just hoped he'd wait a couple of games.

I’m bracing for an extremely poor showing by the B1G next weekend.
I’ve thought this all year, and nothing has occurred that would change my mind. Outside of us, the league is a flawed 2 seed (with a promising, but green backcourt that can easily be exposed), and a bunch of teams that I don’t believe are better than a seven seed.

However…..

The bar is low. Everyone (not wearing PUke gold and black) is expecting PU to be Peacocked 🦚Again. After last year I’m sure folks are waiting to see 10 big ten teams…that play a combined 13 games.

So, maybe this is the year for an upside surprise. The league IS due and CBB is lathered in parity and mediocrity.

(Note: I am not speculating , at least in this post, on our fortunes with IU’s multiple personalities)

I’ve thought this all year, and nothing has occurred that would change my mind. Outside of us, the league is a flawed 2 seed (with a promising, but green backcourt that can easily be exposed), and a bunch of teams that I don’t believe are better than a seven seed.

However…..

The bar is low. Everyone (not wearing PUke gold and black) is expecting PU to be Peacocked 🦚Again. After last year I’m sure folks are waiting to see 10 big ten teams…that play a combined 13 games.

So, maybe this is the year for an upside surprise. The league IS due and CBB is lathered in parity and mediocrity.

(Note: I am not speculating , at least in this post, on our fortunes with IU’s multiple personalities)
Unless and until the BIG addresses the officiating and ends tackle basketball we will be at a disadvantage in the dance

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT