ADVERTISEMENT

Progressive Lies Part #2.

Bureau of Labor Statistics has revised DOWNWARD by 818,000 jobs 'created' March23 -March24.

Lying bastards.
Boo hoo. You’re so dumb. If they were lying to help dems, they would have inflated the numbers. Please tell me you aren’t an IU grad. Takes the value of my degree way down if you are.
Calling anyone but Orange Jesus lying bastards is rich.

At some point they have to tell the truth. You can’t continue the lie. You don’t think Democrats benefited from a year of overstating job growth?
And how exactly did Dems benefit? Oh yeah by inflating the numbers the Federal Reserve kept raising interest rates. And exactly what benefit did they get from being slammed daily by Republicans on high interest rates. Making everything more expensive. It was really a gift for the Republicans but of course you’re too dumb to think it through. Your conspiracy track will go wild in September when the Fed begins lowering rates which they signaled they were going to do at last months meeting. F***ing stupid!

And how exactly did Dems benefit? Oh yeah by inflating the numbers the Federal Reserve kept raising interest rates. And exactly what benefit did they get from being slammed daily by Republicans on high interest rates. Making everything more expensive. It was really a gift for the Republicans but of course you’re too dumb to think it through. Your conspiracy track will go wild in September when the Fed begins lowering rates which they signaled they were going to do at last months meeting. F***ing stupid!
I’ll be nice and give you a cordial answer. The FED hasn’t raised rates for over a year now. You mistakenly made an argument for the conspiracy theory by the way. I’ll show you below.

The main issue Democrats were dealing with was high inflation. In order to slow it down the FED had to raise rates. The problem with this is it slows down the economy and eventually people lose jobs. Not good for them, but much preferred to high inflation.

So, by overstating the numbers the Democrats got to tout a stronger economy for the year and the FED got to run rates higher for longer to lower inflation. Both of those benefit Democrats.

Then you can release the real numbers (eventually it becomes obvious they’re wrong) during a busy news cycle week. Say my bad and call the other side conspiracy theorist when someone points out how pathetic they did with the numbers. Oh yeah, and then the FED can justify rate cuts right before the election, to give stock markets one last boost.

Now, if I was in charge and wanted my side to get re-elected, it’s what I would do.

Last edited:
I’ll be nice and give you a cordial answer. The FED hasn’t raised rates for over a year now. You mistakenly made an argument for the conspiracy theory by the way.

The main issue Democrats were dealing with was high inflation. In order to slow it down the FED raised rates. The problem with this is it slows down the economy and eventually people lose jobs. Not good for them, but much preferred to high inflation.

So, by overstating the numbers the Democrats get to tout a stronger economy for the year and the FED gets to run rates higher for longer to reign in inflation. Both of those benefit Democrats.

Then you can release the real numbers (eventually it becomes obvious they’re wrong) during a busy news cycle week. Say my bad and call the other side conspiracy theorist when someone points out how pathetic they did with the numbers. Oh yeah, and then I can justify rate cuts right before the election, to give one more boost to stock markets before the election. Now, if I was in charge and wanted my side to get re-elected, it’s what I would do.
They release the first annual benchmark revision the same day in August, every single year. It's always on the second to last Wednesday of August. This year, it was August 21. Last year it was on August 23. In 2022, it was on August 24. In 2021, it was on August 18.

So get the **** out of here with the claim that the release was somehow timed to be "during a busy news cycle."

Also, these are not the "real numbers." They do not issue the final numbers for the year in question until February of 2025.

They release the first annual benchmark revision the same day in August, every single year. It's always on the second to last Wednesday of August. This year, it was August 21. Last year it was on August 23. In 2022, it was on August 24. In 2021, it was on August 18.

So get the **** out of here with the claim that the release was somehow timed to be "during a busy news cycle."

Also, these are not the "real numbers." They do not issue the final numbers for the year in question until February of 2025.
lol…..you’re ridiculous. I know they’ll revise them again. I was responding to swman stupid post. Run along to the Purdue board.

Reactions: DANC
lol…..you’re ridiculous. I know they’ll revise them again. I was responding to swman stupid post. Run along to the Purdue board.
I'm not the dumbass who claimed they intentionally released it "during a busy news cycle week" and timed everything so that the Fed can reduce interest rates right before the election. That's complete nonsense.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I'm not the dumbass who claimed they intentionally released it "during a busy news cycle week" and timed everything so that the Fed can reduce interest rates right before the election. That's complete nonsense.
Nope. You just struggle with reading comprehension. By the way, they know when they release the data. You’re helping the conspiracy theorists😉

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Actually, I'm not. DoD isn't. State is. FBI and CIA aren't. Most of the law enforcement agencies aren't. And I know from personal experience that nearly everyone, Democrat or Republican, tries to do their job in a non-partisan way.

I’ll be nice and give you a cordial answer. The FED hasn’t raised rates for over a year now. You mistakenly made an argument for the conspiracy theory by the way. I’ll show you below.

The main issue Democrats were dealing with was high inflation. In order to slow it down the FED had to raise rates. The problem with this is it slows down the economy and eventually people lose jobs. Not good for them, but much preferred to high inflation.

So, by overstating the numbers the Democrats got to tout a stronger economy for the year and the FED got to run rates higher for longer to lower inflation. Both of those benefit Democrats.

Then you can release the real numbers (eventually it becomes obvious they’re wrong) during a busy news cycle week. Say my bad and call the other side conspiracy theorist when someone points out how pathetic they did with the numbers. Oh yeah, and then the FED can justify rate cuts right before the election, to give stock markets one last boost.

Now, if I was in charge and wanted my side to get re-elected, it’s what I would do.
The adjustment was from April of 23 through March of 24. The Feds last rate hike was in July last year. Had those numbers been correct at the time the Fed would have begun lowering rates earlier and the Dems could have campaigned on that fact.
And btw, our economy is the envy of the rest of the world and has been even during Agent Orange’s administration.
Try going to fact check. Org. You might find the report interesting. I’m sure like all other cult members that is a lefty publication. It fits your preferred narrative.

The adjustment was from April of 23 through March of 24. The Feds last rate hike was in July last year. Had those numbers been correct at the time the Fed would have begun lowering rates earlier and the Dems could have campaigned on that fact.
And btw, our economy is the envy of the rest of the world and has been even during Agent Orange’s administration.
Try going to fact check. Org. You might find the report interesting. I’m sure like all other cult members that is a lefty publication. It fits your preferred narrative.
The FED didn't want to cut because they hadn't hit their 2% target. If they cut 4 months ago and inflation started to accelerate, then what? The economy has been the envy of the rest of the world for a couple decades now.

The FED didn't want to cut because they hadn't hit their 2% target. If they cut 4 months ago and inflation started to accelerate, then what? The economy has been the envy of the rest of the world for a couple decades now.
As I acknowledged.

2.9% YoY still. 50% too high. Yet they will cut anyway. Tell me the Fed is independent.

Reactions: snarlcakes

The facts just don’t matter.

Reactions: swman and Noodle
We don’t grade on a curve here.
I have a moment now to respond. You get an F on following a thread.

swman claimed the Dems didn't benefit from it. He clearly doesn't understand how the economy works and it shows in his post. 👇

So I responded explaining how it works and why he was wrong. The crux of my argument is in bold and 100% correct👇

You responded with calling me a name and saying I made a claim, that I never made. You can have the last word. I've wasted enough of my time on this.

Boo hoo. You’re so dumb. If they were lying to help dems, they would have inflated the numbers. Please tell me you aren’t an IU grad. Takes the value of my degree way down if you are.
Calling anyone but Orange Jesus lying bastards is rich.
The education is worth what one takes from it....obviously you failed.

The lying bastards are the Harris/Obama government flunkies, 12 out of the previous 16 years, who faked the numbers.

Second largest 'revision' of recorded history.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01

The lying bastards are the Harris/Obama government flunkies, 12 out of the previous 16 years, who faked the numbers.

How many people at BLS are in on it? How are they all staying silent? How is anything you’re saying logical? None of it is.

Yep failed so miserably that I was able to retire at 60 and build a $2M dollar home in Southwest Florida. With your lack of intelligence I’d doubt your doing as well. Did you even attend college? Kind of doubt it with your posts.

You might want to consider that Lucy has ran a better counter op, than you have.
just sayin. And with your credd, We may have wasted A LOT of tax dollars on a total failed opp. in you.
I haven’t run one. Were you drunk again? I noticed your very well written and lucid post yesterday. That was very different.

Bureau of Labor Statistics has revised DOWNWARD by 818,000 jobs 'created' March23 -March24.

Lying bastards.
Did you see the response from the former RI Governor? She said she didn't believe it because Trump always lies. Then it was brought up that this was government stats. She said, "I don't know. I haven't seen this".

No shame from these people at all. Zero none whatsoever. You almost have to admire it in a way.

Unlike anyone from the previous pres. never admitted he did anything wrong.
You have a point here. I’ve seen Newsome admit defeat a couple times now. That is a pretty rare quality in a politician. I actually like it and it makes me more inclined to vote for them.

You have a point here. I’ve seen Newsome admit defeat a couple times now. That is a pretty rare quality in a politician. I actually like it and it makes me more inclined to vote for them.
We’d all be better off if everyone could admit there wrongs. Guess that’s a little altruistic of me.

You're making his brain hurt. It's not used to that much use.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT