ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions- Nebraska

Our last game had 222 points scored, and the Nebraska game had 204 (not to mention an altercation that brought out Trey McGowans on a scooter).

I’ll go with 63-55 Hoosiers, and throw in another fight for good measure.

keep an eye out for Indy home grown Kobie Webster. comes off the bench for Coach Fred but can cause problems with his scoring and passing. Nebraska struggles with chemistry but it always seems better when he is in.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
IU 78
NEb 74
That sounds about right unfortunately. I think they are probably better than expected and we are maybe worse than we, myself included, thought was possible. I still have high expectations for this year, but we should have won the last one and the one before was way closer to a loss than ever should have been expected at home. Fortunately, Woodson and staff know this and what the expectations always should be and got up their ass about it, made them run some

IU 75 - Neb 64 There's no place like home for the holidays. Wednesday's game at Wisconsin will be much tougher.

Nebraska has always given us fits. I am not sold on our defense, particularly our guards ability in lateral movement to stop penetration off the dribble. I think this game will come down to the final two minutes with IU squeaking it out.
IU: 73
Huskers: 69

Another challenge for the maturation of this team. Lot to love about the sy game and a lot to hate.

Work on both. Get better. The BIG needs IU back in a good place.

Another challenge for the maturation of this team. Lot to love about the sy game and a lot to hate.

Work on both. Get better. The BIG needs IU back in a good place.
Other BIG teams will say they have had us right where they want to keep us. Bob Knight was just that good.

IMO we struggle with good athletic three point shooting teams. Braska is horrid at threes. We should be able to handle them very easy as our 2pt% D is outstanding and that is the only thing they are decent at.

IMO we struggle with good athletic three point shooting teams. Braska is horrid at threes. We should be able to handle them very easy as our 2pt% D is outstanding and that is the only thing they are decent at.
Their coach has roots in Indiana.

Coming home after a loss…Woody should have their attention. I expect the Hoosiers to play well

IU 75
Neb 62
Tired legs from the double overtime. We shouldn't rely on three pointers, but so far (11:26 in first half) we have shot and missed three of them and have 7 turnovers already.

Add: Leal (who didn't play last game and has fresh legs) is in now and playing well.

• Haha
Reactions: jimmygoiu
I know game schedules are developed and set years in advance, but I believe that playing Cup Cake teams during non-conference doesn't do any good at helping our passing and turnovers.

If you get lazy on passes with the CC teams.... that doesn't help you to prepare for B1G play.

I know game schedules are developed and set years in advance, but I believe that playing Cup Cake teams during non-conference doesn't do any good at helping our passing and turnovers.

If you get lazy on passes with the CC teams.... that doesn't help you to prepare for B1G play.
It does help build confidence and continuity in a new team though…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT