ADVERTISEMENT

Irish Lion Closing?

Let’s get a group together and buy it. Call it The Water Cooler. Let goat run it. Stoll keep the books
My uncle managed our restaurant with a lot of assistance from my parents. He hated how close I tracked things. He always took it personal. I didn’t trust him anymore than the rest of the employees around all that cash. Those were the days before debit cards.

My uncle managed our restaurant with a lot of assistance from my parents. He hated how close I tracked things. He always took it personal. I didn’t trust him anymore than the rest of the employees around all that cash. Those were the days before debit cards.
I suppose that means I’m out as bartender. I wouldn’t touch the cash, but we may have a problem with that “liquidity” on the shelves. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Imagine ponying up dough and the conditions are you have to look at Martha and her crew of old bags who’ve been working there for fifty years. Uhhhh. No.
With the number of lawyers here, you think you can't find a way to get out of those requirements???

Puh-leaze. We can drag CoH out of retirement and it's a done deal.

If you put up the money, I'll move to Btown tomorrow to run it for you.

I think we're onto something here...

Call up the broker. He’s desperate for a fee

"Anyone wanting to inquire about owning the Irish Lion can contact Dave Miller of Comprehensive Business Brokers at 812-330-7566 or dmiller@compbb.com."

Just thinking about this actually happening is giving me morning wood.

Damn it, I really have to work today and now I’m going to spend all day fantasizing about this.

So invest in a giant sexual harassment lawsuit from the jump?

I’m in.

Can it be a bar from noon to 2am, a dance club from 2-6 am ( run by Uncle Mark and Marv) and a coffee shop from 6-am to noon?
Allow me to provide the most likely outcome.
Within a month of running we will only hear from twenty through his counsel. Who will be a jackoff.
Stoll will be in Naples and impossible to reach so receipts will just start getting kept in Kroger bags
Goat will turn out like the bear. Making super fancy shit we can’t pronounce and college kids won’t want
Joe will be there every day and somehow have a tab
Mark will be cemented at the end of the bar. Drinking and we think possibly living there
I’ll have a College chick with mental health issues pregnant.
Spartans will be selling adderal behind the restaurant and making triple the revenue the restaurant makes
Brad will get served during dinner rush with divorce papers
Marv will bring in his D&D crew and be permanently banned
Lars will show up for champions league after lunch and just order tea

I could go on and on

The Fireside Inn over by Greensburg is closing at the end of the month! They served the best Chicken in the State! The older owners were big time IU supporters.

Reactions: DANC
Allow me to provide the most likely outcome.
Within a month of running we will only hear from twenty through his counsel. Who will be a jackoff.
Stoll will be in Naples and impossible to reach so receipts will just start getting kept in Kroger bags
Goat will turn out like the bear. Making super fancy shit we can’t pronounce and college kids won’t want
Joe will be there every day and somehow have a tab
Mark will be cemented at the end of the bar. Drinking and we think possibly living there
I’ll have a College chick with mental health issues pregnant.
Spartans will be selling adderal behind the restaurant and making triple the revenue the restaurant makes
Brad will get served during dinner rush with divorce papers
Marv will bring in his D&D crew and be permanently banned
Lars will show up for champions league after lunch and just order tea

I could go on and on
I got some guys.

We can get you some insurance money . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT