ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

With the babydoll?

Ok….tell her this first. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
I’d just cut to the chase. “Do you wanna f ck or do I owe you an apology”?

I was at a 7/6 for a 6.5

Stoll went 9/2

I'm using stoll's numbers. But hell, if he wants to leave all the 9 bods with 2 faces to me.......

c3a35d76-d0b8-479e-b9dd-3963ad793eb2_text.gif
9ba2881fae578ed21be4ecfc7460b253.jpg

I about drove off I69 the first time I saw signs for the Uranus Fudge Factory.

Evidently they ask you if they can pack your fudge when you go in the store.

Ewwww..... who the hell would ever buy anything from that place?
Learn your pronouns and accept this is normal. The Dems are going to be in your face 24/7 to insist you like it. Accepting it isn’t enough. You have to like it.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Learn your pronouns and accept this is normal. The Dems are going to be in your face 24/7 to insist you like it. Accepting it isn’t enough. You have to like it.
Yep, that's the whole idea.

There's two kinds of tranny - a former guy that got his dick cut off to try and feel normal, and a guy who demands to tell my kids about it at the school library. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.

Reactions: Crayfish57
There's two kinds of tranny - a former guy that got his dick cut off to try and feel normal, and a guy who demands to tell my kids about it at the school library. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.
How you gonna deal with it? Biden, his Justice Department, his FBI and lots of Dem prosecutors are going to ram it down your throat or up your ass. And you can’t do a thing about it. If they get a chance they will help your kids get to Colorado and mutilate themselves without your knowledge.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
How you gonna deal with it? Biden, his Justice Department, his FBI and lots of Dem prosecutors are going to ram it down your throat or up your ass. And you can’t do a thing about it. If they get a chance they will help your kids get to Colorado and mutilate themselves without your knowledge.
“Ram it down your throat or up your ass”. Damn, Randy. I’m not a therapist but you might want to see someone about these fears. Do you need to talk through some childhood experiences?

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I about drove off I69 the first time I saw signs for the Uranus Fudge Factory.

Evidently they ask you if they can pack your fudge when you go in the store.

Ewwww..... who the hell would ever buy anything from that place?
Lol. Ask Murt. Guy is from St Louis and has a whole Uranus complex there.

As I read through the threads on this board, it has long been apparent that several members believe the United States is headed for certain destruction, be it through circumstances that will occur economically, militarily, culturally, or some combination of these and other factors.
So, let's have our harbingers of doom predict the timing of the downfall of the U.S. Anyone can look back at the history of human civilization and the fact that empires fall, and make bold pronouncements of our demise. So, show some courage of conviction, and let us all know the "when". I would think, as smart and convinced as most of you seem to be, narrowing the date down to a decade would be easy enough. So here's your chance. Let's see you stand behind your beliefs by actually putting a measurable time frame to your theories. Might need to pin this thread so when the apocalypse happens, we can congratulate the winner.
(No taking the lazy way out by saying it already happened due to some past event, and it's all over but the shouting.)
You should have predicted this thread would get hijacked, have a moment of world peace, and then go off the rails, but who could predict that?

What ended up happening Murt...He went to dinner and then next night you went to dinner. Now what? You get us all entangled in this web and leave us hanging? @

mcmurtry66

Oh boy are you hilarious. You seem to be really triggered by it. Again. Always looking for the outrage.
What? I'm just saying it's in Anderson - isn't that where you grew up?

Wow, you're triggered easily. Calm down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT