ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

Just a theory......
The beauty of a woman at that age...Experience, plus horny as a 16 year old boy. Sorry Murt it is what it is. You better start shopping for some killer toys for her buddy. Geeeez those were the days :)

The beauty of a woman at that age...Experience, plus horny as a 16 year old boy. Sorry Murt it is what it is. You better start shopping for some killer toys for her buddy. Geeeez those were the days :)
I can’t take how they look. I don’t like these old cougs. I don’t like watching breastfeeding and the aftermath either. I just need to be done. Shallow as it is I understand DiCaprio

In my experience, the age when women are horniest is at age 23. They have figured it out and the hormones are raging.

31, they start to get picky. Critical ("Is that it?). It's the beginning of Cougar territory. Probably been married, into a career..... too many things on her mind.

In my experience, the age when women are horniest is at age 23. They have figured it out and the hormones are raging.

31, they start to get picky. Critical ("Is that it?). It's the beginning of Cougar territory. Probably been married, into a career..... too many things on her mind.
23 is perfection

Reactions: DANC
I can’t take how they look. I don’t like these old cougs. I don’t like watching breastfeeding and the aftermath either. I just need to be done. Shallow as it is I understand DiCaprio
Wow, I don't even know where to begin...31 ain't old...Cooogs IMO are like 40's and up.

This could work out for you. She's looking for a sign from God. Be that sign. There are no coincidences. Things happen according to plan. It's not stalking if it's divinely inspired.
I’ll have to remember that!

So let me get this straight. You don't want her back? You need to be done, but cant?

Almost immediately. My daughter isn’t hers. But they were very close. She and I have another kid together
Wait, what. Oh wait. Nevermind. Got it. Like I said Cliff notes. I need them.

23 is perfection
Duh.

But, in all honesty and with zero bullshit, 45+ who are DTF are experienced, don't give one shit about your beer belly or receding hair line, and have a 30 minute time limit. So let's get to it. Some people have to work in teh morning.

It's.....refreshing.

Duh.

But, in all honesty and with zero bullshit, 45+ who are DTF are experienced, don't give one shit about your beer belly or receding hair line, and have a 30 minute time limit. So let's get to it. Some people have to work in teh morning.

It's.....refreshing.
You seem to have a lot of experience with this 45+ crowd. . .

Amen to that

Look to the pickle...
look-to-the-cookie-racial-equality.gif

Duh.

It's.....refreshing.
Plus, they're used to hearing "Sorry, that's the first time that's happened......".

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
We’re out to dinner
With the babydoll?

Ok….tell her this first. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
We’re out to dinner

I have a couple more to set the mood. "I think our love can do anything we want it to."

This one is pretty good too. "We fell in love, despite our differences, and something rare and beautiful was created."

Ok…this one is heavy, but I’d marry anyone who said it to me. "You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

You know what. I’ll just link the website. It’s got some great stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT