ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

Bulk VanderHuge

Hall of Famer
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
As I read through the threads on this board, it has long been apparent that several members believe the United States is headed for certain destruction, be it through circumstances that will occur economically, militarily, culturally, or some combination of these and other factors.
So, let's have our harbingers of doom predict the timing of the downfall of the U.S. Anyone can look back at the history of human civilization and the fact that empires fall, and make bold pronouncements of our demise. So, show some courage of conviction, and let us all know the "when". I would think, as smart and convinced as most of you seem to be, narrowing the date down to a decade would be easy enough. So here's your chance. Let's see you stand behind your beliefs by actually putting a measurable time frame to your theories. Might need to pin this thread so when the apocalypse happens, we can congratulate the winner.
(No taking the lazy way out by saying it already happened due to some past event, and it's all over but the shouting.)

As I read through the threads on this board, it has long been apparent that several members believe the United States is headed for certain destruction, be it through circumstances that will occur economically, militarily, culturally, or some combination of these and other factors.
So, let's have our harbingers of doom predict the timing of the downfall of the U.S. Anyone can look back at the history of human civilization and the fact that empires fall, and make bold pronouncements of our demise. So, show some courage of conviction, and let us all know the "when". I would think, as smart and convinced as most of you seem to be, narrowing the date down to a decade would be easy enough. So here's your chance. Let's see you stand behind your beliefs by actually putting a measurable time frame to your theories. Might need to pin this thread so when the apocalypse happens, we can congratulate the winner.
(No taking the lazy way out by saying it already happened due to some past event, and it's all over but the shouting.)
4/19/23 at 9:00 pm cst

I’m going car shopping today. I have to have something
Seriously, if it's not going well, hop on here and ask for advice. This old cat has a few good lines left in the tank.

pimp GIF

You poor bastard. Wrong time. Well, better than about 8 months ago but still...wrong time.
I don’t care. I’m gonna get something dumb that I don’t need. I told my daughter to stay at mom’s tonight in case I need to wreck myself.

Reactions: larsIU
It's going to electric tonight when you walk in that door. I'm torn. I don't know if you should lead with love or come in cocky?

i
Walk Humor GIF by sugarcreek_students

Distant, aloof. Unbothered. Look right over her shoulder as she speaks.

She can't know he wants her back. He'll have no power at that point. Weak, as he says. No, he must remain strong. Willing to walk away with one word or even just a look back. Wisftul, but steadfast.

Not alpha. Not beta. The Sigma male, reborn from the chrysalis.

Distant, aloof. Unbothered. Look right over her shoulder as she speaks.

She can't know he wants her back. He'll have no power at that point. Weak, as he says. No, he must remain strong. Willing to walk away with one word or even just a look back. Wisftul, but steadfast.

Not alpha. Not beta. The Sigma male, reborn from the chrysalis.
Wow wow from the blacademic’s mouth to your ears. But an engagement is the final whistle.

@DANC where are you? I’m so weak

That’ll be me but pickled. She’ll be happy along with her clown bf
Hold on. She still has boyfriend? I thought we had her weak and alone. A slight change to the game plan. You need to come in cocky. I probably wouldn't even wear pants. Let that bit.....I'm sorry.....I mean young lady know who still has it. Also, wear a cowboy hat, she won't know how to handle it. You need to get her uncomfortable, but intrigued.

• Love
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Hold on. She still has boyfriend? I thought we had her weak and alone. A slight change to the game plan. You need to come in cocky. I probably wouldn't even wear pants. Let that bit.....I'm sorry.....I mean young lady know who still has it. Also, wear a cowboy hat, she won't know how to handle it. You need to get her uncomfortable, but intrigued.
I think she’s getting engaged tonight

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I like it...A cowboy hat. Hell with the car. Carillo western wear. Get a belt one with a good sized buckle, some boots and go with the bolo tie as well. She will not know how to handle that.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I’ll go with AOC https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...orld-will-end-in-12-years-if-we-dont-address/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT