ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

Yeah, but I don't think the older one is her kid. I might need a syllabus by the time this is over. Or some Cliff Notes.
Correct. She abandoned both of us. Monkeybranched to the high school bf. Moved in with him 6 weeks after she left

• Angry
Reactions: larsIU
Distant, aloof. Unbothered. Look right over her shoulder as she speaks.

She can't know he wants her back. He'll have no power at that point. Weak, as he says. No, he must remain strong. Willing to walk away with one word or even just a look back. Wisftul, but steadfast.

Not alpha. Not beta. The Sigma male, reborn from the chrysalis.
You need to stroll in there with a 25-year-old, smoking hot chick all over you. I think you can rent them by the hour.

McM outside the restaurant tonight with his new car:

john cusack GIF

No nothin solved. I don’t want another one. I want this one. But now she’s soiled. It’s all awful
So she's lived with him for awhile and he waited this long for a proposal? If thats whats happening? How old is this ex?

So she's lived with him for awhile and he waited this long for a proposal? If thats whats happening? How old is this ex?
I need to add here...If dude really was in love why weren't these types of dinners more frequent? I remember those days. We went out 2-3 times a week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT