ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread

I impregnated another broke chic. We’re still sorting out support. It’ll get settled and I’ll basically subsidize her to live with another guy. It’s neat
IDK about Missouri, but get with your employer and get that paycheck fixed. Sign a new agreement, get paid like a sub through an LLC, and lower that personal pay rate. ;)

Reactions: mcmurtry66
As I read through the threads on this board, it has long been apparent that several members believe the United States is headed for certain destruction
I thought that happened when the Supreme Court made aborting illegal.

Or was it when Trump won in 2016?

Reactions: stollcpa

1. Stay on topic - mcm666's love life. This has been the best thread on this board in a long time.
2. Before posting this, you should have read the last sentence in parenthesis in the OP to save you some valuable time.

It was when the GOP pushed Grandma off the cliff in her wheelchair so it could starve her grandchildren because they liked their health care insurance plan and doctor and intended to keep both.

Reactions: NPT
Life on brokeback mountain sounds as miserable as now - probably with worse reception
Nah, BB mountain is going to be wonderful.

Crisp, fresh air, gently perfumed with pine. Sunshine. Glorious views of staggering rock formations that will humble your soul. Deer, bunnies, bears, racoons--wildlife all around. Birds singing. Your dog roaming free, yet always by your side when you need him. No internet, no wokeness, no Trump, no women, no cry.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Nah, BB mountain is going to be wonderful.

Crisp, fresh air, gently perfumed with pine. Sunshine. Glorious views of staggering rock formations that will humble your soul. Deer, bunnies, bears, racoons--wildlife all around. Birds singing. Your dog roaming free, yet always by your side when you need him. No internet, no wokeness, no Trump, no women, no cry.

Proud Of You Yes GIF
heaven. and my all time favorite meme. i think lars first posted it. endeared him to me immediately. i want to pay lars support instead of my stoker

• Love
Reactions: larsIU
heaven. and my all time favorite meme. i think lars first posted it. endeared him to me immediately. i want to pay lars support instead of my stoker
Mine too. I've never seen the movie though. Might have to watch it tonight.

Mine too. I've never seen the movie though. Might have to watch it tonight.
Oh my god classic. I feel that way tho I honestly don’t remember it. My memory is shit. On that note my daughter and I are going to watch the birds tonight. I don’t remember it either and hope it’s good

Oh my god classic. I feel that way tho I honestly don’t remember it. My memory is shit. On that note my daughter and I are going to watch the birds tonight. I don’t remember it either and hope it’s good
It's sloooooooooooooooooow.

Rear Window is much better, although also slow.

I'm trying to get my kids to watch the Godfather for the first time tonight!

1. Stay on topic - mcm666's love life. This has been the best thread on this board in a long time.
2. Before posting this, you should have read the last sentence in parenthesis in the OP to save you some valuable time.
Why should I stay on topic? Nobody else does. The thread starter had nothing to do with mcm66's love life. Maybe we should start one.

Why should I stay on topic? Nobody else does. The thread starter had nothing to do with mcm66's love life. Maybe we should start one.
That was the point. If you were going off topic, then we are talking about mcm666’s love life. If staying on topic, give a prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT