ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread: IU @ Minnesota.

We won last year in the Breslin center.
which led to:
LLLLLLWLLLLLL instead of LLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'll go ahead and predict a 64-63 IU win. Green with the game winning three as time is expiring.

NCAA's here we come! Where can we buy the "We're Back Again" tee shirts? IU fans will be talking about DevShot for decades to come.

That's how far expectations have fallen.

After blowing the Iowa game, Minnesota really has their backs to the wall and must win tonight (not that we don't but I doubt our guys care if we do).

Minnesota goes up 12-4 after exploiting the Brunk hard hedge (Carr and Oturu will need to hide their laughter).

Expect Gabe to hit a bunch of wide open threes as they break the hard hedge or AL Durham overhelps and loses him constantly like he always does.

Yeah, not expecting much tonight.

Minn 74
IU 62

They go up big early and basically play keep away the rest of the night.

Reactions: Pryght and .Gerdis
Indiana 74; Minny 54

No doubt about it. At the end of the day it's a new day. We're in it to win it! Archie outcoaches Ricky Jr. You can take it to the bank. Make no bones about it. Slam dunk here, baby! The rock goes in the bucket and keeps falling. IU hits every free throw...almost. Minny can't hit the inside of their barn. Brunk doesn't hedge...trust me. Indiana is on a roll. TJD gets a record touches and gets a triple double. DD looks good and gets 7 of 7 from the field and no fouls. Green doesn't turn over the ball and shares it...gets 6 assists. Phin comes out and does a double back flip and dunks the ball...then shoots 3 3's and gets 10 assists feeding TJD. Smith shuts down his guy and gets 16 points running the baseline.

Afterwards, Archie says: we just had to play harder and think a little before passing. And Minny is a really great team, just had a rough night.

And world peace is just around the corner. Every human gets a living wage and national health care coverage. And polluters stop polluting. And my other half thinks I'm great and never wrong. And those nice young men in their clean white coats...again..are being really nice to me.

LOVE the enthusiasm but DAMN, I will have what you are smoking!!

Indiana 74; Minny 54

No doubt about it. At the end of the day it's a new day. We're in it to win it! Archie outcoaches Ricky Jr. You can take it to the bank. Make no bones about it. Slam dunk here, baby! The rock goes in the bucket and keeps falling. IU hits every free throw...almost. Minny can't hit the inside of their barn. Brunk doesn't hedge...trust me. Indiana is on a roll. TJD gets a record touches and gets a triple double. DD looks good and gets 7 of 7 from the field and no fouls. Green doesn't turn over the ball and shares it...gets 6 assists. Phin comes out and does a double back flip and dunks the ball...then shoots 3 3's and gets 10 assists feeding TJD. Smith shuts down his guy and gets 16 points running the baseline.

Afterwards, Archie says: we just had to play harder and think a little before passing. And Minny is a really great team, just had a rough night.

And world peace is just around the corner. Every human gets a living wage and national health care coverage. And polluters stop polluting. And my other half thinks I'm great and never wrong. And those nice young men in their clean white coats...again..are being really nice to me.
You were actually much closer than you ever expected to be!

In November 1980 the Hoosiers lost to Texas Pan-American in Hawaii to make that record 7-5. I can only imagine what a thread like this would’ve been 40 years ago.

I doubt the Hoosiers thought they were going to win the national championship that season. My guess is they took baby steps and were justmlooking to put forth a better effort the next time they played.

I am very happy that I was wrong.
I am hoping that IU finishes the season strong, and makes the NCAA Tournament.
Before last night I thought that was fast becoming an impossibility. I have never seen a more inconsistent IU team.

I am very happy that I was wrong. I am hoping that IU finishes the season strong, and makes the NCAA Tournament. Before last night I thought that was fast becoming an impossibility. I have never seen a more inconsistent IU team.

Wrong? Wrong is to err, miscalculate or make a mistake. You spent the last two weeks raving about how IU's Season, Players and Coaches are a hopeless, failed and utterly futile proposition - that goes way beyond simply being 'wrong'.

Seppuku seems a bit extreme so the honorable thing to do is to take a couple weeks off.

Wrong? Wrong is to err, miscalculate or make a mistake. You spent the last two weeks raving about how IU's Season, Players and Coaches are a hopeless, failed and utterly futile proposition - that goes way beyond simply being 'wrong'.

Seppuku seems a bit extreme so the honorable thing to do is to take a couple weeks off.
Capitalizing words in the Middle of a Sentence is Wrong.

Reactions: Radio Zero
In November 1980 the Hoosiers lost to Texas Pan-American in Hawaii to make that record 7-5. I can only imagine what a thread like this would’ve been 40 years ago.

I doubt the Hoosiers thought they were going to win the national championship that season. My guess is they took baby steps and were justmlooking to put forth a better effort the next time they played.
I’d imagine everyone would’ve been ecstatic. We were less than 5 years from a national title, coming off a Sweet 16 year, great young coach, team full of stud players.

Quit comparing this train wreck to our glory days. No one who was alive them would say these absurdities.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT