ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Rutgers!!!

jwalk8183

Recruit
Feb 13, 2011
Not long ago had a Rutgers fan tell me they would stooge slap IU again this season. Down 35 to an i ranked Illinois team currently.

Lol how many boards do you go to? So much time consumed on sports boards.
Not concerned with Illinois either way!
Trojan, my man!!

JWalk, sounds about right for IU. You guys have made a habit about not being concerned about programs that have been objectively better than you for years and still losing to them.

I’ll give you guys this, though:

1) It’s awesome you have a free board … fvck Illinois’ Rivals site. So, yes, I’m definitely a lurker!

2) Frickin’ love Indy (for those from the area), and it blows my mind it doesn’t get more credit. Such a nice downtown and a very underrated city.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmygoiu
Likewise. We could say the same about IU lol

When's the last time you guys beat Purdue in basketball again? Its been quite sometime last time I checked.
..and who are you? You guys still riding high from that 2005 run or something? Last sweet 16?

Reactions: brianiu
Do you regularly post on other teams boards with Purdue Pete's nutz in your mouth?
This is definitely a Purdue fan. He (she?) posted on the Purdue board that Purdue was the best team they had seen ever. Classic Purdue clown.

I posted about a Rutgers fan making a comment and somehow Illinois fans think it’s about them? Ok!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT