ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Iowa

The orange crazy ball is awful

We went to the games in Indy today, Tennessee sure didn't have an issue with it. They were 60% from 3 at half. So... yeah.... not the ball, just the Big Ten struggling as always over the past 20 years.

We went to the games in Indy today, Tennessee sure didn't have an issue with it. They were 60% from 3 at half. So... yeah.... not the ball, just the Big Ten struggling as always over the past 20 years.
Now stop it, the BIG10 is awesome!!!!!

Reactions: mean_gene
I have one and it's springy I'd say, but I also over-aired slightly cause it stays in the garage year round. Mine is also a synthetic, indoor/outdoor and that also might contribute to being more bouncy. I've always thought pure indoor leather ones had better control. I still don't understand the color, it must be by choice. Maybe on mine the material dictates, but that's hard to imagine with a leather ball

Reactions: mean_gene
Based on this boards logic, Fran should substitute out his 3 point shooters during the second half because they clearly can’t shoot.
Not prone to exaggeration, are you?
IU fans have seen game after game of inept 3 pt shooting from the guys who are supposed to occasionally make them. And due to the double teams on TJD, a hoard of those looks have been uncontested. Whereas Iowa just shot the lights out in the Big tourney.
So your post is absurd.

Reactions: 82hoosier
Frikkin bracket busters! 5-12 curse.

Couldn't miss from 30 feet against us, look like $hit in the tournament. F"ing Bohannon, McCaffery and the twins.

That's why I don't fill out a bracket, or bet any of my savings on these games.
I'll never learn! I hate Iowa with a passion, but took a shot on those sh!t birds to upend Kansas to reach the "8." But I LOVED them getting punked! Just not good at picking anything but my nose. "I'm a Bracket Man. Bracket Man....burning out his fuse up here alone."

• Haha
Reactions: SoccerSammy
honestly I hope they do...the national media is getting ready to beat the drums of "B1G Overrated" again
Really disappointed Michigan came back from the 15 point deficit, would have loved to have seen them go down. Glad Iowa lost, bodes well for us as a 12 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT