ADVERTISEMENT

Polymarket

#cronycapitalism

In other words, capitalism.

Not buyin' it. I can't image Cook calling up the ex-President and asking for help with the EU. Or even just whining about it. Biden or Harris maybe, but not Trump. Now, if Trump ends up winning, it might be plausible.

Don't be surprised if Apple comes out with a statement similar to the one John Deere made the other day.

Not buyin' it. I can't image Cook calling up the ex-President and asking for help with the EU. Or even just whining about it. Biden or Harris maybe, but not Trump. Now, if Trump ends up winning, it might be plausible.

Don't be surprised if Apple comes out with a statement similar to the one John Deere made the other day.
I thought of you Mark and was worried about you. I hope you’re holding up

I've been listening to the guy for nearly 20 years. This surprises me about as much as the sun coming up this morning.
Ramsey + Tulsi though?

Star Wars Embrace GIF by Jeopardy!

Why would you believe that a poll that drastically overstated Dem support in 16 and 20 won't do so now when they are using the exact same methodology?
Because they aren't -- they can't possibly be using the same methodology.

Because (a) 2016 was 8 years ago and 2020 was 4 years ago, (b) the entire political landscape and voter biases have changed since those elections, (c) the individual pollsters and other employees of the polling companies have surely changed, and (d) the polling techniques have also changed too.

When I am called by someone that claims to be taking a poll or survey, I hang up the phone because I don't believe any of them. No way I'm the only one that refuses to play.

I won't tell you which poll to believe, except you should believe and accept the election itself. However, the MAGAs and Trump himself have already resumed their 2020 strategy of declaring Trump the winner before the election occurs and further claiming any election that doesn't result in a Trump victory resulted from fraud.

When people like you refuse to accept the results of an election, why do you get in an uproar over a mere poll that you won't accept either?

This is what I'm talking about Crazed. Compare the poll to the same poll at the same time and we can talk. I'm all for accurate data even if doesn't reflect the narrative I want. Give me truth before propaganda.

Oh wow. This part of your post undercuts the entire Trump strategy used to deny his loss in 2020:

"Comparing polling to the actual vote neglects the reality that polling did not reflect the vote before those prior elections."​

Trump based his claims that he won the 2020 election entirely on alleged pre-election polls that he claimed to show conclusively that he had won the election weeks before the actual election had even happened.

Now, the above passage from your post demonstrates that Trump was full of shit. Good job, dbm !!

However, the MAGAs and Trump himself have already resumed their 2020 strategy of declaring Trump the winner before the election occurs and further claiming any election that doesn't result in a Trump victory resulted from fraud.

It's in full swing now. Dominion is flipping votes!!!

I will say this after being shot he gave thanks to God for still being alive. I would call that as a humble statement. Your words got me thinking. How would any of us act if we had the success of Donald Trump? Some of us would not really change that much but some probably would become arrogant. When I come across prideful people in the church the first thing I do is pray for them. I also pray for myself because I want to be humble and be close to the Lord.
Yes, I wonder how any of us would act if we each received a trust account worth hundreds of thousands of dollars at the age of eight years old.

Trump is not and never has been humble and is totally arrogant. If you can't see what he's really like, you've got no business trying to excuse him by saying that making a casual reference to God disproves the way he has treated people his entire life,

We're all experts on God and religion -- not just you.

Oh wow. This part of your post undercuts the entire Trump strategy used to deny his loss in 2020:

"Comparing polling to the actual vote neglects the reality that polling did not reflect the vote before those prior elections."​

Trump based his claims that he won the 2020 election entirely on alleged pre-election polls that he claimed to show conclusively that he had won the election weeks before the actual election had even happened.

Now, the above passage from your post demonstrates that Trump was full of shit. Good job, dbm !!
Lol. No he didn't. He based his claims on winning 18/19 bellwethers, gaining House seats, getting more votes than 2016, etc. We could go on forever.

'Entirely' is a ****ing lie.
Straw man much?
You're pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT