Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Radio Zero

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site?

Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site? Who is the worst poster on this site?
Stop lobbying to win your own poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and larsIU
Stop lobbying to win your own poll.
I chose generosity of spirit and self-deprecation and placed myself in the running, but it’s a sunny, troubled afternoon that finds me anxious over how it may all turn out. Were I to win, do I go into exile? What other board would accept my presence, given my postings here, the stuff I drop?

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.”

Bless you, Radio.

• Love
Reactions: Radio Zero
Hmm … maybe I should have added Caroline, or at least an “other” category. I just figured the three front runners were so obvious that additional choices weren’t necessary.

Some guy named Basil Fawlty ... he was the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT