ADVERTISEMENT

Phinisee - X Factor

Fpeaugh. Seriously, will all sincerity, we all know you’re a sad, angry individual. The trolls that I know are actually pretty clever, but are severely self hating. Just go find your inner peace, maybe start a commune somewhere. If, somewhere on your journey, you acquire the ability to engage in civil discourse, maybe you’ll find your way back to us. Here’s hoping............ok, moving on.

Be careful, I just had a spineless mod delete a post without knowing which one did it. Just be nice to the trolls.

And they wonder why people cancel memberships.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Great question. Historically we’ve never made final 4 without at least share of B1G regular season championship. Now with 20 game seasons and a B1G tournament it’s a new deal. For recruitment I’ll take final 4 win or lose. That would make us at least a regional champ on the national stage. So I’ll take final 4 win or lose. I would not have said that two years ago. How about you coach?
final 4 for sure. final 8 even. the ncaa's, for me, are the greatest thing in sports ever. i just hate when indiana isn't in it or loses opening weekend. it's like missing christmas if you're a kid

Reactions: mobilehoosier
You didn’t get the memo? We beat the mighty 11-19 Illini! We’re back. Just follow the fanboys. They knew it the entire time, Archie is the guy. Did you read the article (clickbait) that knows exactly when Phin was healthy? Well, anyway he is going to be better than Yogi. According to T.M.P, Phin, is already smarter. I trust T.M.P., he kept stats for his high school basketball team.

Disregard they didn’t see the 1-12 run this year or that they have been wanting to Crean two of the players who were instrumental in the past two wins. Those are just minor details. I mean, Rocketo believes Archie is the guy, it must be true. Just believe.
I love it! Confirmed that you Are ****peaugh’s butt buddy. A confirmed dumbass. Fire CAM fire Fred

I love it! Confirmed that you Are ****peaugh’s butt buddy. A confirmed dumbass. Fire CAM fire Fred

You read my post wrong. I’ve joined the fanboys. I can’t go against someone as intelligent as you. If rocketo says Archie is great , it must be true. Also, “butt buddy” that was a good one. Very original. I’ll save that one for the next time somebody puts down your main man Fred.

Do you think Fred should come down to the court and sign Archie to extension, like he did Crean, today? That was a great move by Fred. Do you still think Crean got screwed over?

You read my post wrong. I’ve joined the fanboys. I can’t go against someone as intelligent as you. If rocketo says Archie is great , it must be true. Also, “butt buddy” that was a good one. Very original. I’ll save that one for the next time somebody puts down your main man Fred.

Do you think Fred should come down to the court and sign Archie to extension, like he did Crean, today? That was a great move by Fred. Do you still think Crean got screwed over?
Absolutely. If CAM makes the tourney we should give him a raise and 10 year extension

Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT