ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect summation of the IU mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you didn’t have to bail on this to get bigger events. Just cancel your standard 8 games in non-con against Merrimack.
Jesus you guys are dumb. We bailed because we are subsidizing your lackluster ticket sales. PUke, Butler and ND couldn’t generate their fare share. IU could make more money doing something else. Go bitch about it to your own fans who didn’t show up for 11 freaking years.

Your primary source for self-esteem.

You personify the Purdue Mentality perfectly.

Nice job.
Hahaha. Yes you are absolutely correct. I attach my self esteem to a college basketball team.
I noticed you didnt defend the idea of IU getting embarrassed by Kansas. Not feeling to sure about the big game?!?!

Hahaha. Yes you are absolutely correct. I attach my self esteem to a college basketball team.
I noticed you didnt defend the idea of IU getting embarrassed by Kansas. Not feeling to sure about the big game?!?!

I can see how u might think that's a big game seeing as you haven't played in many.

Keep talkin your sh*t fatboy.... it will only make the inevitable PU failure far more enjoyable for us.
The only problem with the CRC for Purdue was they never got to play IU! Hell can't remember the last time we lost to those smirks! Boilers need to move on and play more ranked teams. Does IU plan on playing any soon?

The only problem with the CRC for Purdue was they never got to play IU! Hell can't remember the last time we lost to those smirks! Boilers need to move on and play more ranked teams. Does IU plan on playing any soon?
And yet, here you are crying about the fact that Indiana has released you from a commitment so you can go and do just that....

Ranked top 5 in the country and nobody outside of West Lafayette is interested in watching Purdue play. Whole bunch of people on GBI talking about how Indiana leaving is better so that now you can go and play Kentucky and Louisville and all sorts of other great programs. By all means, go do so. The mighty Purdue should have no trouble selling seats and convincing those programs to come play.

So ticket sales are what you are measuring the IU/Purdue programs on? Good call given the results on the court!
no doofus it’s what “other” programs go off of. PUke can’t do a stand alone neutral site game because nobody nationally gives a crap. They have to package theirs. IU was tired of subsidizing you. Hurts doesn’t it. Now run along you mental midget.

no doofus it’s what “other” programs go off of. PUke can’t do a stand alone neutral site game because nobody nationally gives a crap. They have to package theirs. IU was tired of subsidizing you. Hurts doesn’t it. Now run along you mental midget.
Mmmmmmm ok. Calm down now. Lets make a blind resume of the two teams and see which is the better program. Just spitballing here but we could go head to head, NCAA appearances, tournament wins, conference championships, conference wins, overall record for the past decade? Iu win a single one of those?? Spare me the textbook “ we were good 3 decades ago” crap. Wasnt alive for it. Wont deny iu has a deeper tradition either. Present day program? Hands down Boilers.

Mmmmmmm ok. Calm down now. Lets make a blind resume of the two teams and see which is the better program. Just spitballing here but we could go head to head, NCAA appearances, tournament wins, conference championships, conference wins, overall record for the past decade? Iu win a single one of those?? Spare me the textbook “ we were good 3 decades ago” crap. Wasnt alive for it. Wont deny iu has a deeper tradition either. Present day program? Hands down Boilers.
And still can't support a neutral site game which is what this entire convo is about.

You sound like you weren't alive even 2 decades ago.

And still zero clue. History matters. Nobody but blind PUke fans think any of the recent stuff matters. Nobody will care without banners.

• Haha
Reactions: SleepyMikeWoody
LOL. Just hurts Purdue being the better team and program doesnt it?
Yep, a program that's a role model for all of us. I mean, Purdue's program is so unselfish, it decided that being #1 in the country for 3 days was enough and somebody else should get a chance to be in that position. They even let a team that was down on it's luck get it's first ever win over a #1 team. GOOD SHOW 👏 👏😉👍

“I'll just say this about the Crossroads Classic ending: It was cool event, and I do think it was a positive thing for the state, the fans and the teams involved. It did restrict scheduling to a certain extent for everybody, Purdue included, but this was Indiana's doing, and you are Indianabecause of Indiana. Thinking you're bigger than Indiana is probably bad business. Just like building teams with these East Coast mercenaries while Purdue passed you by with Indiana players and Indiana-type players was bad business.

Thinking you're bigger than Indiana and thinking beyond the state that has made you what you are, and ending an event that was a good thing for the fans who've made you what you are, that just sounds like bad business to me.

Notre Dame, you want out? I get that. Your fans don't live here and you play in the ACC for most of your history you barely recruited Indiana. I get that.

But Indiana wanting out of this, that I don't get. It's great that you got that home-and-home adidas invitational with Kansas, but Kansas plays basketball games in November and the first week of December also.”

More relevant today than ever…

broilee program results are built prior to WW2-80 years ago. Since then IU leads, especially in National Championships.

• Haha
Reactions: SleepyMikeWoody
Before this thread gets shot in the head, lets do a quick summary shall we?

Some embittered pu troll (lowcut) comes here and starts a thread attempting to somehow throw shade at Indiana Basketball and her fans for being arrogant jerks for flushing the CC; an IU event that their fans never showed up for.

What predictably and deliciously happens though is that five or six of his fellow embittered pu trolls join him to not only fail at the attempt but to definitively demonstrate textbook examples of what really dominates their culture which is an IU obsession and THE Purdue Mentality.

These embittered clowns have the best team in the history of their lukewarm program and yet here they are obsessing and sobbing over IU. Literally no one is surprised.

Congrats puers...THIS is your legacy...THIS defines you.

Go ahead @Cavanagh , pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT