ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect example why Trump won't win...

Circlejoe

All-Big Ten
Sep 26, 2001
Check out the reporting from today's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists convention. It's a total train wreck. His staffers ended the questioning because he was doing so poorly. So many videos will be lifted from this appearance that will damage Trump's campaign and down-ballot efforts. Trump said that Harris only turned black a few years ago. Before then she identified as Indian. He repeated his line that illegal immigrants were taking black jobs. He was asked if he would pardon those convicted of assaulting police officers on January 6 and he replied, Yes, absolutely.

Check out the reporting from today's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists convention. It's a total train wreck. His staffers ended the questioning because he was doing so poorly. So many videos will be lifted from this appearance that will damage Trump's campaign and down-ballot efforts. Trump said that Harris only turned black a few years ago. Before then she identified as Indian. He repeated his line that illegal immigrants were taking black jobs. He was asked if he would pardon those convicted of assaulting police officers on January 6 and he replied, Yes, absolutely.
Looked to me like he went into the lions den and punched the lion in the jaw.

He's a horrible human being. And everything is about him being victimized. Poor effin' Donald. He literally can't be taken to the carpet on his record and pouts and lashes out like a whiny little bitch. He's not smart, he's not well spoken, and he sucks in just about every way imaginable.

That's your hero MAGA crowd. A complete and total moron.

He's a horrible human being. And everything is about him being victimized. Poor effin' Donald. He literally can't be taken to the carpet on his record and pouts and lashes out like a whiny little bitch. He's not smart, he's not well spoken, and he sucks in just about every way imaginable.

Yeesh. Speaking of whiny little bitches.

Yeesh. Speaking of whiny little bitches.
I know. I know he likes to talk about himself with superlatives. He easily takes the cake for most whiniest and bitchiest little whiny bitch there ever was.

Just wait until his truth social post about how unfairly he was treated by Rachel Scott and how mean she is. His MAGA cult will lap it up and probably send her death threats. Mostly because they're whiny little bitches too.

Last edited:
Looked to me like he went into the lions den and punched the lion in the jaw.
Glasses Seinfeld GIF

"These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

I know. I know he likes to talk about himself with superlatives. He easily takes the cake for most whiniest and bitchiest little whiny bitch there ever was.

Just wait until his truth social post about how unfairly he was treated by Harris Faulkner and how mean she is. His MAGA cult will lap it up and probably send her death threats. Mostly because they're whiny little bitches too.
Oh, Donald won't disappoint, he'll call her "nasty" and basically prove her point. He's going down in flames before our eyes and we haven't even gotten into the meat of the campaign. I also saw where he was trying to say that Harris used to refer to herself only as Indian and make it seem as if she is just now calling herself back, too. He's toast.

Lol, from the guy who thinks kamela is competent.

Oh, Donald won't disappoint, he'll call her "nasty" and basically prove her point. He's going down in flames before our eyes and we haven't even gotten into the meat of the campaign. I also saw where he was trying to say that Harris used to refer to herself only as Indian and make it seem as if she is just now calling herself back, too. He's toast.

That is probably just dementia setting in and he can't remember which dem was part indian. Just like he mistook E Jean Carroll for one of his ex-wives.

Trump is going to learn that he should have endorsed Haley for the gop ticket and gotten her to pardon him

Now he is likely back in court

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC

Here is the start of the interview. I have no issues with his answers.
Of course, you don't. The GOP problem is that most registered voters will have a huge issue with his answers. It will move voters in the middle away from Trump and encourage the Democratic base to engage. Wait for tonight when Harris speaks to a gathering of members of a black sorority. She'll have an effective response that will be timed perfectly for media covering Trump's appearance today. That message will carry through the weekend and then she'll announce her VP selection early next week.

Trump should have never done this interview.
We should’ve gone assuming it wasn’t a no whites allowed sort of thing. Brandon Johnson even said he would not allow someone to shoot Trump, DESPITE the fact that they disagree politically, pretty cool.

As to Trump’s performance, as always, Trump at NABJ is a Rorschach test. If you're a Trump fan, it was Trump going into hostile territory and throwing punches -- something Kamala Harris would never do. If you're a detractor, you're pearl-clutching about his Kamala comments. Net effect: zero.

We should’ve gone assuming it wasn’t a no whites allowed sort of thing. Brandon Johnson even said he would not allow someone to shoot Trump, DESPITE the fact that they disagree politically, pretty cool.

As to Trump’s performance, as always, Trump at NABJ is a Rorschach test. If you're a Trump fan, it was Trump going into hostile territory and throwing punches -- something Kamala Harris would never do. If you're a detractor, you're pearl-clutching about his Kamala comments. Net effect: zero.
I just fail to see the upside for Trump in agreeing to do this. There is only downside.

Dumb decision.

I agree with the first part of your statement. If you are a Trump fan, it won't matter. The problem for the GOP is most voters are not Trump fans. His performance today is a reminder of why they don't like him. It's a reminder of some pretty embarrassing times during Trump's presidency. So Trump will continue to show his ass which will increase the anti-Trump engagement. Every time Trump questions Harris' "blackness", campaign contributions for the Democratic Party will increase, Democratic voters will engage, and moderate voters will peel away from Trump. Want to see record-high turnout from minority voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Georgia? Keep questioning whether Harris is black. And Trump won't be able to get away from this. He will continue to be asked if Harris is a DEI appointment. And Trump is too small a man to admit a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and DANC
I agree with the first part of your statement. If you are a Trump fan, it won't matter. The problem for the GOP is most voters are not Trump fans. His performance today is a reminder of why they don't like him. It's a reminder of some pretty embarrassing times during Trump's presidency. So Trump will continue to show his ass which will increase the anti-Trump engagement. Every time Trump questions Harris' "blackness", campaign contributions for the Democratic Party will increase, Democratic voters will engage, and moderate voters will peel away from Trump. Want to see record-high turnout from minority voters in Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Georgia? Keep questioning whether Harris is black. And Trump won't be able to get away from this. He will continue to be asked if Harris is a DEI appointment. And Trump is too small a man to admit a mistake.
A large contingent of the crowd seemed to be loving it. His combativeness is the feature, not the bug.

Trump should have never done this interview.
He just would have said something in a different interview or on truth social. He can't help himself and no one is able to reign him in, which is one of the endearing qualities to his supporters.

Problem for him is he needs more than just his supporters to vote for him.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
A large contingent of the crowd seemed to be loving it. His combativeness is the feature, not the bug.
MAGA's love for his combativeness is the problem. Yes, they love it! They feel like victims, so they want to draw blood. But the majority of the country hates this stuff. They don't see it as presidential. It's a losing strategy. Red state Arizona is about to elect its third Democratic senator in the past six years. The trajectory isn't pretty for MAGA.

Exactly.. I guess Trump is just supposed to take being called a racist and go along with it.

These people are fvcked in the head.
“Let me rattle off every single time in your life you haven’t treated a black person with the utmost respect and deference….. Why should we trust you?”

If 15-20% of Black people look at his performance today and say “Good for him for not backing down” that’s a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT