Pelosi admits fault, J6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida
Anyone with a brain and two eyes already knew this but just good to hear her admit it…

Trump offered…

And finally Rep Donalds will make it all clear for ya…

Expect to hear much more on this story. Hint: the J6 committee hid a bunch of shit

Holly Wood has published many many times, how to properly conduct a con. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that the dems have conducted as lawfare and politifare is straight out of a script from Holly Wood. Hel they had Hollywood produce the film for 06Jan.
And the Aloha pubs love it as their own, because they literally swap spit with the other swamp creators. There's DNA evidence from Aloha IN Pelosi... (ive been hard up before, but damn).
DNC, pelosi (life long swamp member, with many ties to swamp creatures and more to Hollywood) Has perfected a circle around her that can sway any electorate. ANY electorate via salesmanship (stupid voters and Hollywood).
Term limits is a MUST, if our servants allow us to fix this.. Remember, ruke #1, they work for us !!!!! If we have the balls, we can hand them in the streets.
If that where to happen, I guarantee you that they would change their stances.
I nominate pelosi as the first to hang. Then watch how many mice run away from the the lantern light. .

Holly Wood has published many many times, how to properly conduct a con. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that the dems have conducted as lawfare and politifare is straight out of a script from Holly Wood. Hel they had Hollywood produce the film for 06Jan.
And the Aloha pubs love it as their own, because they literally swap spit with the other swamp creators. There's DNA evidence from Aloha IN Pelosi... (ive been hard up before, but damn).
DNC, pelosi (life long swamp member, with many ties to swamp creatures and more to Hollywood) Has perfected a circle around her that can sway any electorate. ANY electorate via salesmanship (stupid voters and Hollywood).
Term limits is a MUST, if our servants allow us to fix this.. Remember, ruke #1, they work for us !!!!! If we have the balls, we can hand them in the streets.
If that where to happen, I guarantee you that they would change their stances.
I nominate pelosi as the first to hang. Then watch how many mice run away from the the lantern light. .
How about you STFU with your stupidity?

How about you STFU with your stupidity?
No matter how hard I try, I want to turn the other cheek, I pray that my opponent has good intentions and honestly wants the best for my/ our country.
God continues to tell me, Aloha is dishonest, tread carefully.
I wish he was more specific, but that is not how his messages come in.

You guys are unbelievable. That’s the opposite of what was reality. You can’t defend Trump with truth so you resort to misrepresentation and lies. You’re a pox on the party.
to-infinity-and-beyond.gif

No matter how hard I try, I want to turn the other cheek, I pray that my opponent has good intentions and honestly wants the best for my/ our country.
You’ve never been able to understand that slavish devotion to Trump doesn’t equal being a solid Republican.

Also, what you posted is nuts.

You’ve never been able to understand that slavish devotion to Trump doesn’t equal being a solid Republican.

You have never gave us a better alternative to Trump 1)
You sure as hell can't or have not proven that I am devoted to trump 2).
Remember I voted for Obama,,,,, the first time..

You have never gave us a better alternative to Trump 1)
You sure as hell can't or have not proven that I am devoted to trump 2).
Remember I voted for Obama,,,,, the first time..
I don’t control who we nominate. If I did it wouldn’t be Trump. If you’re not slavishly devoted to Trump, you’re playing the role well.

Last edited:
You guys are unbelievable. That’s the opposite of what was reality. You can’t defend Trump with truth so you resort to misrepresentation and lies. You’re a pox on the party.
What, Nancy just didn’t mean what she said? Ah, ok Aloha, can you please reach over and ask her what she really meant?

Also, since you didn’t watch any of Rep Douglas’ - do you understand how the procedure for requesting National Guard troops works?

Ask Nancy, she knows.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Good luck Joe with that deciphering of Heaven’s messages, but I’m thinking it rests somewhere around eye for eye and tooth for tooth, but that’s probably just my interpretation

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t control who we nominate. If I did it wouldn’t be Trump. If you’re not slavishly devoted to Trump, you’re not hiding it well.
There's one person who has a PROVEN SUCCESSFUL record on Kitchen table issues ($gas, $groceries, #boarder, $real estate, $insurance, national pride) and that person is who you hate... Maybe because he's made the Trojan horse transparent? .Your OG pub's and Pelosi are all one in the same. That must be your desire, which is 180 opposite of mine.

*** noted that pelosi is a true leader !!! Not that her wishes are pure, she's EVIL !!! But she knows how to leverage power and develop psyche to make idiots drink her cool aid. In 30 years, there will be studies, that "discover" that Pelosi is the closets female Hilter that the world has ever seen. Well at least for 400-500 years.
Why do you align with Peolsi?

Good luck Joe with that deciphering of Heaven’s messages, but I’m thinking it rests somewhere around eye for eye and tooth for tooth, but that’s probably just my interpretation
Meeh, we've been barking around this same tree for 4-5 years now. I, nor Alhoa will ever find the answers that we strive for. NEVER. If Hoover was still in charge of the FBI.... Aloha would be driving the joint chiefs desks. Peas and carrots. They just go together.

Not loyal to a party in any way..That's Nazi shit (very sorry you are)
Libertarian/ independent with 100% conservative, social and fiscal leans.
The Uniparty system of the USA has and is, failing every GD american tax paying voter.
With all of the glaring warts, Trump is still, by far, the best bet to build the confidence and spirit of power, in the most influential part of the American populist. The blue collar, redneck, FU all mindset red blooded American's that feel that the Hegemony of the Mittens Pelosi Aloha biden Crowd, has left them as a sub culture. They are pissed and they now know that they are MUCH more important.
Until given a better alternative, I'm a ride or die Trumper.
Change my mind, simple. Bring me someone better.

I miss the days when the deluded, ignorant and stupid were predominantly Democrats.
I don't miss any days regarding politicians, media, and TV. Since I was a little kid going through the 60's sh!t was all a mirage. Lots of dead people and Vietnam, too many dead and it all started with a lie! Kennedy, MLK, KENNEDY It's a huge illusion and people like you fall for it. You think it MEANT something. The only thing it meant was filling peoples pockets with big $$$ who do not give one shit about human life. You should f*cking know this tbq+++ trainer. But, you are either some acting dolt troll or a stupid a$$. Take your pick IDC. Years ago it was difficult to detect, now it's in your face and people are still in a trance. It could not be any more clear and it amazes me how dumb people can be.

I don't miss any days regarding politicians, media, and TV. Since I was a little kid going through the 60's sh!t was all a mirage. Lots of dead people and Vietnam, too many dead and it all started with a lie! Kennedy, MLK, KENNEDY It's a huge illusion and people like you fall for it. You think it MEANT something. The only thing it meant was filling peoples pockets with big $$$ who do not give one shit about human life. You should f*cking know this tbq+++ trainer. But, you are either some acting dolt troll or a stupid a$$. Take your pick IDC. Years ago it was difficult to detect, now it's in your face and people are still in a trance. It could not be any more clear and it amazes me how dumb people can be.
How many people live in your compound?

I don’t control who we nominate. If I did it wouldn’t be Trump. If you’re not slavishly devoted to Trump, you’re not hiding it well.
You lob that accusation at virtually everyone critical of Dems. It’s lazy, dumb, & a low character move…

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
What, Nancy just didn’t mean what she said? Ah, ok Aloha, can you please reach over and ask her what she really meant?

Also, since you didn’t watch any of Rep Douglas’ - do you understand how the procedure for requesting National Guard troops works?

Ask Nancy, she knows.
I do understand the procedure for activating the National Guard which is why I know you are ignorant about the subject.

Last edited:
Not loyal to a party in any way..That's Nazi shit (very sorry you are)
Libertarian/ independent with 100% conservative, social and fiscal leans.
The Uniparty system of the USA has and is, failing every GD american tax paying voter.
With all of the glaring warts, Trump is still, by far, the best bet to build the confidence and spirit of power, in the most influential part of the American populist. The blue collar, redneck, FU all mindset red blooded American's that feel that the Hegemony of the Mittens Pelosi Aloha biden Crowd, has left them as a sub culture. They are pissed and they now know that they are MUCH more important.
Until given a better alternative, I'm a ride or die Trumper.
Change my mind, simple. Bring me someone better.
You suffer from TDS. Trump has deranged you.

Yet another rant from Loonytown.

You lob that accusation at virtually everyone critical of Dems. It’s lazy, dumb, & a low character move…
No I don’t. You suffer from lack of logic just like Joe. Criticize honestly. Assess Trump honestly and objectively. Then you could participate in logical and honest discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT