ADVERTISEMENT

Peegs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: exdanaguy
Hi 4IUfourever, Peegs switched over to Scout and took Jeff, Matt and Ken with him. Myself, Sam Beishuizen and Jordan Wells are the new staff writers for the Indiana Rivals' site.

We wrote this introductory letter to explain who we are and what our backgrounds are: https://indiana.n.rivals.com/news/a-letter-to-our-readers

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have.

Sounds like a bad divorce where the parents don't tell the adult children
that they have gotten divorced

Hi 4IUfourever, Peegs switched over to Scout and took Jeff, Matt and Ken with him. Myself, Sam Beishuizen and Jordan Wells are the new staff writers for the Indiana Rivals' site.

We wrote this introductory letter to explain who we are and what our backgrounds are: https://indiana.n.rivals.com/news/a-letter-to-our-readers

Thank you Stu. I guess it is common to have some confusion with just about any major change. And, this issue is probably something that you have already addressed or are about to address. In any case I am confused about this.

Until the change-over the site had a set of "forum rules" that defined unacceptable behavior. I have looked on the current site and I can not find these rules posted anywhere. If they are here please let me know where I can find them.

I want to make sure that I am a good forum member and that I adhere to your rules to the best of my ability, for as long as I am a member. So please let me know where I can find them.

I noticed several of you covered sports for the IDS. I have a degree in journalism from IU and I was on the IDS sports staff all four years I was at IU.

Reactions: hoosierstateII
Thank you Stu. I guess it is common to have some confusion with just about any major change. And, this issue is probably something that you have already addressed or are about to address. In any case I am confused about this.

Until the change-over the site had a set of "forum rules" that defined unacceptable behavior. I have looked on the current site and I can not find these rules posted anywhere. If they are here please let me know where I can find them.

I want to make sure that I am a good forum member and that I adhere to your rules to the best of my ability, for as long as I am a member. So please let me know where I can find them.

Off-topic, but what were you doing in Tajikistan?

So... not to be too self centered, but I don't see how it makes any difference to me. By far the best content is on the forums. Everything else I get elsewhere online anyway. If the local Ruby Tuesday's changes ownership, it doesn't effect me because I just go there for the wonderful burgers.

I'm assuming people will stop posting now, but I just don't get it.

Reactions: booyah31183
It is to much negativity i have went more to the other boards. Every thread gets hijacked and turned into a CTC bashing. Look who post the most often there is 5 or 6 bashers and thats all they know.

Having Jordan Wells here covering basketball will be very good. I'm sure bsmitty08 will agree. Did a great job at another site.
As long as he keeps his opinion of college athletes should be paid to himself inam fine with him.

It is to much negativity i have went more to the other boards. Every thread gets hijacked and turned into a CTC bashing. Look who post the most often there is 5 or 6 bashers and thats all they know.
Totally agree and I really like Indiana 247 sports basketball forum because you can have a good discussion even if you don't always agree with the posters.

@Jordan Wells What are you hearing in the 17 Indiana kids? I have heard IU is fading with this group? Have you heard this as well and why?

Here's what I posted on the premium forum earlier today.

"Doesn't seem anybody thinks IU outright leads for any of these guys at this stage, right?

"So to me, it sounds like they'll have to be talked into picking IU. Or convinced to pick IU. And I don't feel good about that, an in-state kid having to be talked into the home school. It just doesn't bode well; you're supposed to have an advantage.

"So I dunno. It doesn't seem like any of the four are just pining to be a Hoosier, and that makes you nervous."

Didn't know you were posting IU Scott went thru at the same time You are right you can have a knowledgeable thread on 247 forum.

I'm staying. I have enjoyed following Sam's tweets the last couple of years. He takes the time to respond to tweets and I like the fresh start they are making. Good luck guys!

"Doesn't seem anybody thinks IU outright leads for any of these guys at this stage, right?

"So to me, it sounds like they'll have to be talked into picking IU. Or convinced to pick IU. And I don't feel good about that, an in-state kid having to be talked into the home school. It just doesn't bode well; you're supposed to have an advantage.

"So I dunno. It doesn't seem like any of the four are just pining to be a Hoosier, and that makes you nervous."
There will be 1 or 2 who will stay in-state...to think all 4 will is unrealistic ...

Last edited:
Reactions: becauseIknow

Were you trying to make a point here? lol

Thank you for that honesty. I can handle that. Please no more not talking about "THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM"!

Yes Tas Devil there is a message behind the double post. Its interesting you responded. Another basher that has ruined this board has indicted himself.
My reply was meant as a joke. Geeez . . .

So what exactly have I "bashed"?

I set the over/under at 1.5, hah. But we will see.
What are you hearing on Scruggs an Wilkes, specifically?

Paul, I've been told, is being recruited hard by Xavier. Mack is looking for someone to fill Sumner's shoes should he go pro next spring, and is making a big push.

Wilkes (so I'm told) is chomping at the bit for a UK offer.

What are you hearing on Scruggs an Wilkes, specifically?

Paul, I've been told, is being recruited hard by Xavier. Mack is looking for someone to fill Sumner's shoes should he go pro next spring, and is making a big push.

Wilkes (so I'm told) is chomping at the bit for a UK offer.

Xavier is a legit contender forsure.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT