ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Mulcahy trip

I noticed TJD turned around quickly but I couldn't tell why. Good catch. He definitely tried to trip him.

Reactions: rocketo
Great video JB. They didn't show that angle on TV, nor a replay. When that happened I noticed TJD turned around and was pissed, looking like he was going after someone. He very quickly controlled his emotions and just pointed to his shoe and picked it up. Rutgers has a lot of punks on their team.
Why didn't Amouri get a T for telling the crowd to be quiet (finger to his lips after the FT in 2nd half)? Similar to what X did earlier this season?
Referees have gotten so bad the past few years, no consistency, so many missed calls.

Great video JB. They didn't show that angle on TV, nor a replay. When that happened I noticed TJD turned around and was pissed, looking like he was going after someone. He very quickly controlled his emotions and just pointed to his shoe and picked it up. Rutgers has a lot of punks on their team.
Why didn't Amouri get a T for telling the crowd to be quiet (finger to his lips after the FT in 2nd half)? Similar to what X did earlier this season?
Referees have gotten so bad the past few years, no consistency, so many missed calls.
Punks hell, Bastards of the 1st order. I don't know if it was coached or not but if a coach didn't get in his ass about that cheap shot then yes coaching is not blameless.

Reactions: 76-1
Punks hell, Bastards of the 1st order. I don't know if it was coached or not but if a coach didn't get in his ass about that cheap shot then yes coaching is not blameless.
Yeah, some kids are just assholes and do crap like that but the coach tolerates it or does not.

Reactions: IU73 and jmix
It was a trip and totally unacceptable behavior. Paul let frustration get the best of him and made a very poor decision. He should man up and apologize.

Rutgers brand is playing hard, not dirty. Pike will talk to him about it

X is dirtier though. I think you all would agree if you're being honest

It was a trip and totally unacceptable behavior. Paul let frustration get the best of him and made a very poor decision. He should man up and apologize.

Lol stfu. Mulcahy had a sucker punch on XJ last year too. Dude is a little biatch.

Other than on twitter, I am not seeing any reports on this at all. Hopefully Mulcahy doesn't just skate by with no punishment.

I noticed that you can discuss with our cast off IU Hickory over on your site. Enjoy because we don’t.

Thanks for stopping by though.

Reactions: DANC
Mulcahy was getting his Twitter blown up last night for this BS. It appears he shut his account down.

Typical white trash from Jersey Shore. play hard lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT