ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Stewart not returning...

He was our best shooter last year. That is a fact, Crustyt buff
Which also speaks to how horrible our outside shooting was. He was never a real threat from outside and, if he was our best, fact or not, it means the guys behind him couldn’t throw it in the ocean. It’s not exactly a benchmark.

and you didn't think he looked overweight? I thought he looked like he was carrying an extra 10 all year. Don't see how that's possible, but thats how it looked.

No, I didn't. I just think he didn't have the necessary footspeed to be a great defender, especially with the assignments he got. If he backed off enough to stay in front of them, they just shot over him. If he pressed, they got around him. Against many, it just wasn't a fair fight. I'm not going to dog the kid for that.

• Love
Reactions: Cavanagh
Which also speaks to how horrible our outside shooting was. He was never a real threat from outside and, if he was our best, fact or not, it means the guys behind him couldn’t throw it in the ocean. It’s not exactly a benchmark.
He was actually really good through the first half of the year or so and then tailed off. I know folks will say better defenders and I'm sure that's a part of it, but he still looked like he was mostly taking good shots and I thought he lost some confidence. Early on, I thought he was taking, and making, some pretty tough shots.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
He was actually really good through the first half of the year or so and then tailed off. I know folks will say better defenders and I'm sure that's a part of it, but he still looked like he was mostly taking good shots and I thought he lost some confidence. Early on, I thought he was taking, and making, some pretty tough shots.
Knee injury a few games before before the big ten tournament. Was thinking about taking Cortisone shots. Never healed.

Some of these guys must’ve been perfect or didn’t do anything. This thing is going to be nothing. The Cop actually charged the thing wrong anyway. The stop sign and resisting will go away. The other will be pled to nothing also.
Cops don't charge people. Prosecutors do that. Cops like to say they are charging people, because it sounds cool and makes them feel good, but all the cops can do is arrest you and hold you for about 4 business days.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Cops don't charge people. Prosecutors do that. Cops like to say they are charging people, because it sounds cool and makes them feel good, but all the cops can do is arrest you and hold you for about 4 business days.
It’s still what the officer wrote up. Swain walked some of the report back. He knows it’s not going to stick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT