ADVERTISEMENT

Painter making 3 stars look like 5 stars Lil Arch making 5 stars look like 3 stars

Just a question: as a good kid with good parents was Alford taught to try to cover up for sexual assaults by his players like he did at Iowa? He tried; he just wasn't successful.

You are a piece of work.

If you say so. Glad to see you living on the IU board after your big *win.

How 'bout I give you some rumors to run waving your arms with?

Why am I not surprised to see you stoop so low as to criticize a student athlete and his family...all because the iu program is a straight up dumpster fire...and has been for the better part of 3 decades.
Disappointed that none of the rational iu posters on here (yes there are a few) attempt to reign you in. They probably have you on block as they've been subjected to your Purdue obsessed, insane rants for years now.
I hope you're seeking professional help. God speed.

I simply referred to the facts which you are aware ( although Inassume you deny they happened) of and responded to you and other IU obsessed trolls who ran here after your *win by holding up the mirror.

I understand why you sad clowns need to run here for validation, but I have the right to point and laugh at you. Move along wee man.

Reactions: Courtsensethree
The fact is, if we had kept Sampson and tightened the reins we would be relevant. Right now and for the last five years, we are on the same level as Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT