ADVERTISEMENT

Pack picks Miami over PU and OSU

dude, I get that you're all upset about your smelly ass second rate basketball program not getting Pack ... but pretending to be senile, being all lame witless and shit, is annoying.

You're feeble as **** and a waste of time ..

Don't you gave a nice smelly fat girl to boiler up on?
LOL. It’s funny to see you try so hard.

It was off the wall even for him.
Right, it was different than the common basement dweller or McDonalds fries tropes ...... but I'm not sure where TF he was going with this. Was he trying to act like he's a creep, or mentally ill, or something? Why? fwiw I am not nor have I ever been a teacher in middle or any other school ... Just strange.

Last edited:
Did you really just try to use the teaching profession as an insult?

Smh, just smfh
Yes. I feel for the good honest teachers, but there are too few of them and too many like TMP. It’s like cops. For every one good one, there are 10 bad ones. With me, you receive respect until you don’t deserve it. Chew on that, haystacks.

Last edited:
With me, you receive respect until you don’t deserve it.
That goes both ways, and you shit the bed on that around here early on.

On a side note, I see your board is trying to get an NIL pack together among posters...If you contribute $1.79 along with everyone else you can finally get that $20 XXX gift card together for that next 9' stiff. BurlerUpp!

i have been curious how long Painter will employ the big monstar recruiting process. Big is good if you don't trade off too much quickness and agility. It is a good point that some players won't like their style of play and always having a space eater in the middle.
Somes teams like to go with a 3 guard lineup. Looks like Painter is going with a 3 guard roster.

That goes both ways, and you shit the bed on that around here early on.

On a side note, I see your board is trying to get an NIL pack together among posters...If you contribute $1.79 along with everyone else you can finally get that $20 XXX gift card together for that next 9' stiff. BurlerUpp!
Earl can only contribute food stamps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT