ADVERTISEMENT

PA Militia

Was that the one where we again saw irrefutable scientific proof that y’all are whiny bic-chez who dish it but can’t take it? Or was that the one where y’alls hypocritical self-serving rationalizations of violence were exposed as damaging to the nation?

It is so very difficult to keep your abhorrent traits straight. Whole schools of statisticians have sought psychiatric help after studying the neo-lib record. We’ve lost so many fine young folks ...,
It's the one where you called anyone who disagreed with you a Nazi, you flaming hypocrite. But go ahead with your histrionics. I'll find someone more rationale to talk with.

It's the one where you called anyone who disagreed with you a Nazi, you flaming hypocrite. But go ahead with your histrionics. I'll find someone more rationale to talk with.

I’d bet you are, umm, “misremembering”

I do recall comparing and contrasting Krystallnacht and Krystallnachters with current neo-lib folks burning courthouses and libraries here, but that part about me calling everyone who disagreed with me a Nazi? I think your psychiatrist might call that “transference.”

In fact, if you go back and read that thread real careful, the person who first used that post to label anyone as a Nazi was your hero, TheOriginalRaceBaiterGoat.

Then again, if the shoe fits, and you defend burning libraries .... feel free to flash the party salute, hile a zeeg, and light a match.

I’d bet you are, umm, “misremembering”

I do recall comparing and contrasting Krystallnacht and Krystallnachters with current neo-lib folks burning courthouses and libraries here, but that part about me calling everyone who disagreed with me a Nazi? I think your psychiatrist might call that “transference.”

In fact, if you go back and read that thread real careful, the person who first used that post to label anyone as a Nazi was your hero, TheOriginalRaceBaiterGoat.

Then again, if the shoe fits, and you defend burning libraries .... feel free to flash the party salute, hile a zeeg, and light a match.
You said in that post that modem liberals are engaged in academic fascism and McCarthyism. Goat wasn't the only one who found that offensive.

Calmer than you Dude.

See, I don’t lie. Even when it would help me or my client. I tell my side and send my opponent a copy so they can tell theirs.

In your world, lying is normal, so you assume others lie, and accuse folks of lying, cause it’s not unusual for you. Part of every day, especially when selling political bs that enslaves millions while blaming “the other side” for that enslavement.

I’d “bet” you are a Clinton-loving, Epstein-loving hypocrite pedo - but I wouldn’t lie about it.

Yeah, at second glance you seem really calm.

By the way, I don’t believe you.

Calmer than you Dude.

See, I don’t lie. Even when it would help me or my client. I tell my side and send my opponent a copy so they can tell theirs.

In your world, lying is normal, so you assume others lie, and accuse folks of lying, cause it’s not unusual for you. Part of every day, especially when selling political bs that enslaves millions while blaming “the other side” for that enslavement.

I’d “bet” you are a Clinton-loving, Epstein-loving hypocrite pedo - but I wouldn’t lie about it.
The marmot is not the issue here

Was that the one where we again saw irrefutable scientific proof that y’all are whiny bic-chez who dish it but can’t take it? Or was that the one where y’alls hypocritical self-serving rationalizations of violence were exposed as damaging to the nation?

It is so very difficult to keep your abhorrent traits straight. Whole schools of statisticians have sought psychiatric help after studying the neo-lib record. We’ve lost so many fine young folks ...,
Physician, heal thyself.

Most people who need to call anyone and everyone who doesn’t agree with them a liar and a Nazi eventually develops enough self-awareness to think, “wait, maybe I need to examine myself and my views.”

Everyone is at a different place on that self-awareness journey. Good luck. Seek help.

Here is a issue. My friend Matusa became a 11B40 in 18 months in country. Do you have any idea how that can happen? You need to at ease young Cpt.

You need to get better friends. Maybe track down the capper. I'm sure he could cash a check at a bar and then get you some free drinks.

Reactions: iuwclurker
You said in that post that modem liberals are engaged in academic fascism and McCarthyism. Goat wasn't the only one who found that offensive.

Intellectual fascism, not academic.

And I stand by both observations.

And I expect the fascism to become more than intellectual. Violence is already defended, rationalized, explained here. It is a small next step to light the torch that will be thrown by others, and to use the guillotine instead of just hauling them around as symbols.

You were right to be offended. Intellectual fascism, McCarthyism, internet bullying, the cancel culture, professors demanding adherence to only certain dogma and doctrine, are all offensive. And all tools of the modern left.

The real question is whether it will stop and we can return to a marketplace of ideas, or whether the neo-left will continue to claim sole intellectual worth, and continue trying to paint all opposing ideas as racism?

Remember your 8 years of the Bush administration, arguing dissent is patriotism? Today, in this thread, I’m still TOLD I voted for Trump and called liar if I say otherwise, with applause from lefties in the bleachers. THAT is the modern left in perfect focus.

So don’t blame me for pointing out the moral and intellectual sewer the modern left has chosen to live in. if you don’t like it, change the left or leave the sewer.

Reactions: jet812
Speaking of militias, Trump critiques Gov Whitmer in MI tonight. Of course the crowd started yelling Lock her up. Trump’s response? Lock them all up. Her social media manager said every time Trump does this, the threats against her increase.
Maybe she should quite trying to be a dictator. She gets slapped down by her state's Supreme Court consistently and yet still goes against them.

Here is a issue. My friend Matusa became a 11B40 in 18 months in country. Do you have any idea how that can happen? You need to at ease young Cpt.
I have nothing but respect for Vietnam combat vets. That an E7 who led troops in real battle would think militias operating in the US is a good idea is someone who has lost their mind. And I’m not so young anymore.

Maybe she should quite trying to be a dictator. She gets slapped down by her state's Supreme Court consistently and yet still goes against them.

Clearly, trying to keep people alive is “trying to be a dictator”, and the obvious answer is to kidnap and assassinate her. Duh! :rolleyes:

My God. What happened to America?

Reactions: StelioKontos
That will be yet another thing you get wrong when you post when you're drinking.

Sorry, that was a little redundant, but maybe if you had better friends than Len, they'd help you with your bad posting.

So you admit you know what an 11B40 means, but you still voluntarily choose to defend those who ridicule the combat knowledge and experience of the guy who earned it and ignore what it means?

Good to know.

(Tell us again how the left supports the troops, and how the intent of the message is irrelevant and how the interpretation of unintended meanings controls whether it’s hateful or discriminatory. Go ahead. They are your rules. Apply them to thine self.)

Reactions: DANC
So you admit you know what an 11B40 means, but you still voluntarily choose to defend those who ridicule the combat knowledge and experience of the guy who earned it and ignore what it means?

Good to know.

(Tell us again how the left supports the troops, and how the intent of the message is irrelevant and how the interpretation of unintended meanings controls whether it’s hateful or discriminatory. Go ahead. They are your rules. Apply them to thine self.)
You didn't serve w/ Naz-zi-suta or you'd have mentioned it. How do you know his claim to have served is true?

You didn't serve w/ Naz-zi-suta or you'd have mentioned it. How do you know his claim to have served is true?

Same way I know you are vile and hateful and a hypocrite - personal experience.

I’ve met him. Shared food he was kind enough to provide. Talked about football, cars, weather, politics, families, business, and curs like you.

I know a lot of Vietnam vets. My father taught many in the 50’s and 60’s. I have family who served there. I watched liberal assholes like you treat them like dirt for political gain.

You saying he is lying, or are you just running your mouth again? Man up. Take a position. Be honest for about 15 seconds. Maybe it will help you.

You keep degrading yourself with every post. Are you OK? Junkies have more self respect. Get help.

Good to know.

You're off the rails, bud. You have fainting spells about how you feel liberals unfairly lump all conservatives together and then you do exactly the thing that you bemoan.

I always thought you were a decent guy, so I'm left to wonder why you are defending the hatred and vitriol that folks like Len spew. I guess maybe he rubbed off on your more than you rubbed off on him. Yet another reason why you and your brother should seek better friends.

Hope that you find a little more happiness and peace in this life.

Reactions: iuwclurker
You're off the rails, bud. You have fainting spells about how you feel liberals unfairly lump all conservatives together and then you do exactly the thing that you bemoan.

I always thought you were a decent guy, so I'm left to wonder why you are defending the hatred and vitriol that folks like Len spew. I guess maybe he rubbed off on your more than you rubbed off on him. Yet another reason why you and your brother should seek better friends.

Hope that you find a little more happiness and peace in this life.

Same here.

My complaints are based on my experience here.

When I defend myself or others from the vile treatment served up here by your team, I get this kind of response.

You guys can dish it out, but you can’t take it.

In person, I’m a delight.

I thought you were a decent guy too, until you defended some of the vile people here.

I guess we’ll both have to suffer that fault.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
Same here.

When I defend myself or others from the vile treatment served up here by your team, I get this kind of response.

I thought you were a decent guy too, until you defended some of the vile people here.

Not sure what gave you the impression he’s a decent guy...

Reactions: DANC

I’ve met him. Shared food he was kind enough to provide. Talked about football, cars, weather, politics, families, business, and curs like you.

I know a lot of Vietnam vets. My father taught many in the 50’s and 60’s. I have family who served there. I watched liberal assholes like you treat them like dirt for political gain.

You saying he is lying, or are you just running your mouth again? Man up. Take a position. Be honest for about 15 seconds. Maybe it will help you.

You keep degrading yourself with every post. Are you OK? Junkies have more self respect. Get help.
I don't believe you, Pootie, much less Naz-zi-suta. That's the basis of your claim, that he told you he served and you believed him? His word is good because you say so? What makes you think your word is any good?

Clearly, trying to keep people alive is “trying to be a dictator”, and the obvious answer is to kidnap and assassinate her. Duh! :rolleyes:

My God. What happened to America?
Yes, people are children and should be looked after because they can't be trusted to do the right thing, even though it's illegal to do so.

Americans need to be herded and 'protected' from themselves.

China approves this message.

Same here.

Are you kidding? He's always been a dick.

Same here.

"Your team"

"You guys"

Yeah, I see your problem. Respond to me, what I actually write, instead of the made up boogey men in your head that drive your seething anger. Nobody here needs me to defend them, so I don't defend anyone. I don't play teams. I comment on what people post. And you get butthurt when I respond to what you actually post, so butthurt that you need to make things up (you know, that thing you get furious about other people doing to you.) 🤷‍♂️

So, if you want to see if I can take what I can dish out, you need to actually come at me with something more than this weaksauce...not the pathetic "your team" crap.

Last edited:
"Your team"

"You guys"

Yeah, I see your problem. Respond to me, what I actually write, instead of the made up boogey men in your men that drive your seething anger. Nobody here needs me to defend them, so I don't defend anyone. I don't play teams. I comment on what people post. And you get butthurt when I respond to what you actually post, so butthurt that you need to make things up (you know, that thing you get furious about other people doing to you.) 🤷‍♂️

So, if you want to see if I can take what I can dish out, you need to actually come at me with something more than this weaksauce...not the pathetic "your team" crap.

Unless you can link me to your posts criticizing guys like Rockfish and Goat for doing the same thing for which you now chastise me (painting with too broad of a brush and lumping all lefties/righties together), then save me the sanctimony of one-sided morality.

Link the posts, and I’ll happily read them.

Last edited:
Life outside a message board existence.

Unless you can link me to your posts criticizing guys like Rockfish and Goat for doing the same thing for which you now chastise me (painting with too broad of a brush and lumping all lefties/righties together), then save me the sanctimony of one-sided morality.

Link the posts, and I’ll happily read them.

I think you need to gain a better understanding of the phrase "Physician, heal thyself" since you appear to misunderstand the criticism I was making. That said, you can find several criticisms of Rockfish and Doc Hoops for their angry screeds from me if you want to go back and find them. They aren't around too much anymore, so you'll need to go back a ways. I don't really interact a ton with Goat and I'd need to see a post of his that you think I should criticize him for. We'll both have to weather some deep thoughts from jet about me being a broken record, but I think we can handle it. ;)

Not that you care for my opinions, and I don't blame you, but this is what I think: Mas-sa-suta may be a helluva guy IRL. I have no doubt he is a proud American, a true Vet, an excellent father, husband, brother, son, friend, a great example, and a law-abiding citizen who is only truly satisfied when serving his fellow man (please read no sarcasm into all that, as none is intended).
But that person, IMHO, is not who the negative, disrespectful posts are aimed at on here. They are aimed at the persona he has built on here, and they are lobbed by other personas other posters have created...and I don't care what you say, every poster on here is a "persona". It may vary in degree, but even your MTIOTF is not 100% you. I guarantee you that if we were to meet, and be seated together at some lengthy dinner party/gathering, with food, alcohol, music, laughter, and cigars (even though I don't smoke), and at the end of the evening, I just happened to say, "Oh, and by the way, I go by the name of Bulk VanderHuge on an IU message board, while I don't think you would crap your pants, you would be surprised and would shake your head in bemusement.

Mas-sa-suta is getting what he deserves on here, not IRL, and I'll bet he is also getting exactly what he is striving for, to some degree, when he posts. I know I get what I deserve, and the reactions I get are expected.

If you read this far, MTIOTF, thank you for your time. Now, ESAD. ;)

(Edited to clear up a few grammatical/typographical errors.)

Last edited:
Yes, people are children and should be looked after because they can't be trusted to do the right thing, even though it's illegal to do so.

Americans need to be herded and 'protected' from themselves.

China approves this message.
Do you consider yourself a White Nationalist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT