ADVERTISEMENT

PA Militia

There are not serious groups that exist. They are only serious in their own mind’s eye. In reality they interject confusion and fog of war into a battlespace with their reckless behavior and lack of clear actions and mandates. They are LARPers with no value to add other than chaos for actual commanders in the space. Sorry if this bursts your bubble. Career infantrymen would have no part of LARPing.

Cav scouts are simply the worst. Not surprised.

I’m awash with friends. Just not the kind that think they’re badasses.
I think the kids refer to this as a "bitch slap".

There are not serious groups that exist. They are only serious in their own mind’s eye. In reality they interject confusion and fog of war into a battlespace with their reckless behavior and lack of clear actions and mandates. They are LARPers with no value to add other than chaos for actual commanders in the space. Sorry if this bursts your bubble. Career infantrymen would have no part of LARPing.

Cav scouts are simply the worst. Not surprised.

I’m awash with friends. Just not the kind that think they’re badasses.
Your fat ego is noted.
Your disparaging remarks define you.
Your Brony friends on this board should go back to dressing up in their My Little Pony outfits and stfu about subjects of which they apparently know nothing about.

Your fat ego is noted.
Your Brony friends on this board should go back to dressing up in their My Little Pony outfits and stfu about subjects of which they apparently know nothing about.

You're into cosplay? Now it all makes perfect sense.

Your fat ego is noted.
tenor.gif

Your fat ego is noted.
I spent more time in combat than you spent in the army, bozo. Piss off. Go buy some web gear and a neck gaiter with a skull on it.

Does service in Viet Nam (or any other kind of military service) confer some kind of immunity to criticism?
It surely does not. Especially when all combatant commanders and real police chiefs would never want a militia operating in their space - and that Masawhatever should know about combat and the chaos created from it and is still a proponent of a militia - his opinion is disqualified.

It surely does not. Especially when all combatant commanders and real police chiefs would never want a militia operating in their space - and that Masawhatever should know about combat and the chaos created from it and is still a proponent of a militia - his opinion is disqualified.
You wrote, "real police chiefs would never want a militia operating in their space."

How about sheriffs?

Does service in Viet Nam (or any other kind of military service) confer some kind of immunity to criticism?

Look dude - the claim was made that Mas didn't know anything about combat and so he shouldn't comment about the militia groups.

I pointed out he was a Vietnam vet.

That is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

But as usual here, when a leftist fool was shown to be wrong, they changed the subject.
They pull a "whatabout" after bitching about "whatabouts"
They use hyperbole while criticizing others who use hyperbole.
They say "if it had been _____ instead of _____ you would have ______."
Blah blah blah hypocrisy blah.
They didn't accept any fact that was inconsistent with the falsehood they claimed.
They didn't apologize for being an asshole.
They just kept spewing nonsense.

No, being a vet doesn't doesn't immunize anyone from criticism. But it is DOES mean that some silly little stupid neo-lib who has tunnel vision, sees all problems from 1 degree and ignores the other 359, and spews propaganda like a good little puppet, should not criticize a veteran's hard-earned personal knowledge of combat, or disrespect his service once it is pointed out.

If 2 vets like Mas and Ranger want to fight it out, they've earned the right.

The REMF's should just stay quiet.

(Editted to remove my angry assholeness.)

Reactions: Rockport Zebra

Its amazing the level of self-aggrandizing and delusion these folks suffer from.
My favorite part of this video is watching these LARPers walking down trails and paths while on “patrol.”

Guess where real infantrymen do not walk because those are the least concealed and least covered avenues of approach? The trails. These guys aren’t serious actors, they’re dangerous LARPers that will cause chaos in any battlefield.

You voted for an asshole who made fun of a Vietnam POW. Spare is your fake outrage over comments about Vietnam vets.

How many names do you hide behind?

I’ve repeatedly said I did not vote for Trump, but because you cannot think far enough or long enough to understand a person who did not, because you cannot think, and because it is inconsistent with the propaganda you’ve been conditioned to believe, you ignore that truth and spew your idiocy and hide behind multiple names - because your ideas - such as they are - can’t stand up to scrutiny. Five questions can put people like you in mental hospitals.

People who can think laugh at people like you. Then cry when our sympathy kicks in, and we donate to mental health agencies.

You’re nothing but an internet fool. On your best day.

The world isn’t black and white, and you can’t understand gray. You belong in an institution where you can be cared for and protected from self-harm.

Reactions: jet812
You voted for an asshole who made fun of a Vietnam POW. Spare is your fake outrage over comments about Vietnam vets.

I’ll speak slowly once more so even your addled brain can keep up:

I
Refused
To
Vote
For
Trump
Precisely
Because
Of
What
He
Said
About
McCain,
Who
I
Also
Did
Not
Vote
For.

It
Is
Called
Standing
On
A
Principle.

You
Are
A
Liar
And
A
Fool.

Now
Tell
Yourself
You
Just
Trolled
Me
So
Your
Conscience
Wont
Keep
You
Awake

I’ll speak slowly once more so even your addled brain can keep up:

I
Refused
To
Vote
For
Trump
Precisely
Because
Of
What
He
Said
About
McCain,
Who
I
Also
Did
Not
Vote
For.

It
Is
Called
Standing
On
A
Principle.

You
Are
A
Liar
And
A
Fool.

Now
Tell
Yourself
You
Just
Trolled
Me
So
Your
Conscience
Wont
Keep
You
Awake

You can say it all you want. I don’t believe you for even half a second. Maybe you should reply again, just to be sure.

You can say it all you want. I don’t believe you for even half a second. Maybe you should reply again, just to be sure.

It's not that you DON'T believe. It's that you WON'T believe. You CAN'T. You don't believe it because you can't allow yourself to believe it. That cost is too high. That truth is too painful.

If you a guy like me didn't vote for Trump, your whole political philosophy becomes a sham, and your fragile pseudo-liberal pseudo-psyche can't face that. That whole "woke image" thing that defines you breaks into a million pieces that all the cool men can't put back together again.

And that is another reason you have multiple names. And kid yourself that nobody is smart enough to figure them out. Yep. You have to hide to keep your fragility in place. Because "tough internet bully" is not a real thing outside of your keyboard.

This poor guy has been "enslaved" and stolen from. Not that you'd normally expect "militia members" to arrive in a PT Cruiser, but that weapons arsenal and gun safe is pretty extensive for someone who claims all his money is being stolen...

Any judge who gives this clown the oppty for bail is a moron. He is clearly a threat to civilized people...

So embarrassing.

It's not that you DON'T believe. It's that you WON'T believe. You CAN'T. You don't believe it because you can't allow yourself to believe it. That cost is too high. That truth is too painful.

If you a guy like me didn't vote for Trump, your whole political philosophy becomes a sham, and your fragile pseudo-liberal pseudo-psyche can't face that. That whole "woke image" thing that defines you breaks into a million pieces that all the cool men can't put back together again.

And that is another reason you have multiple names. And kid yourself that nobody is smart enough to figure them out. Yep. You have to hide to keep your fragility in place. Because "tough internet bully" is not a real thing outside of your keyboard.

It's your posts that are "too painful."

Reactions: iuwclurker

Most people who need to call anyone and everyone who doesn’t agree with them a liar and a Nazi eventually develops enough self-awareness to think, “wait, maybe I need to examine myself and my views.”

Everyone is at a different place on that self-awareness journey. Good luck. Seek help.

Remember the Kristalnacht thread?

Was that the one where we again saw irrefutable scientific proof that y’all are whiny bic-chez who dish it but can’t take it? Or was that the one where y’alls hypocritical self-serving rationalizations of violence were exposed as damaging to the nation?

It is so very difficult to keep your abhorrent traits straight. Whole schools of statisticians have sought psychiatric help after studying the neo-lib record. We’ve lost so many fine young folks ...,

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta

I don’t believe you. You don’t have to get upset about it.

dumb

I don’t believe you. You don’t have to get upset about it.

Calmer than you Dude.

See, I don’t lie. Even when it would help me or my client. I tell my side and send my opponent a copy so they can tell theirs.

In your world, lying is normal, so you assume others lie, and accuse folks of lying, cause it’s not unusual for you. Part of every day, especially when selling political bs that enslaves millions while blaming “the other side” for that enslavement.

I’d “bet” you are a Clinton-loving, Epstein-loving hypocrite pedo - but I wouldn’t lie about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT