ADVERTISEMENT

P Diddy

The first game my senior year, we're pumped, ready to run out of our locker room through the tunnel and cheerleaders when we hear....

Who let the dogs out.

We lost the game right then and there.
Man...I'd have to do some research regarding our initial runout song...that was usually controlled by the HC. Can't really remember them.

Soph year may have been that Miami Vice instrumental song. How ****ing bad is that? 😄

Man...I'd have to do some research regarding our initial runout song...that was usually controlled by the HC. Can't really remember them.

Soph year may have been that Miami Vice instrumental song. How ****ing bad is that? 😄
Now we’re getting somewhere. So Diddy had hidden cameras everywhere for these Freak Off parties he was hosting and now all kinds of celebs music types are stuck on video.

Have to admit the chances of my taking a liking to rap is minimal. However, do appreciate my fellow Coolerites for attempting to enlighten me on the subject.

Also am concerned rap and the rap stars, to at least some degree, are demeaning to the back community in the eyes of both Blacks and Whites.

As someone not fond of rap, I have a hard time thinking rap is a positive reflection on the black community. Do realize some blacks don't take to rap and some whites do.

Speaking of blacks not liking rap, one such person is my classy neighbor Ruby. Say classy as she sets high standards for the neighborhood and often complains about the behavior and home upkeep of her neighbors.

At Ruby's 70th birthday party
the music didn't include rap, jazz, or the blues. She commented about rap as follows, "Monotone mumbly chanting against a simple repetitive plunk is not music".
Good point, hoot. 'Rap' and hip-hop may be entertainment. But it ain't music.

Yes she is. Daily Wire just fired her because she’s a conspiratorial loon. I could have told them that when they hired her.

She’s Laura Loomer with black skin.
Love me some Laura! She's fearless. Candace was a voice for black people and black women in a time of need. Everyone has flaws, but I like her and respect what she has done.

Reactions: DANC
She definitely does not. She panders to morons.

If you find yourself a fan of her. You need to question some things .
I admire her for speaking out. I don't always agree with her, but find I generally agree with her.

But I do question your previous IDs.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I admire her for speaking out. I don't always agree with her, but find I generally agree with her.

But I do question your previous IDs.
She suggested the French First Lady is a man the other day. She has suggested Michelle Obama is a man. She is not a serious person.

She. Is. A. Clown. There is nothing admirable about shooting your mouth off.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yep. Like Ray Epps and the 1/6 pipe bomber...he's protected.

It’s absolutely despicable how the MAGAs have treated Ray Epps.
He was one of you and you’ve turned on him and ruined his life. There is zero evidence he was a Fed. Zero. Guess what Einstein, Epps was convicted and Feds don’t get convicted for doing their jobs. You’re despicable.

She suggested the French First Lady is a man the other day. She has suggested Michelle Obama is a man. She is not a serious person.

She. Is. A. Clown. There is nothing admirable about shooting your mouth off.
I find it difficult to criticize any conservative for crazy ideas when compared to the leftist crap that is accepted as fact.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the fence this afternoon.
8aae1250-4a8c-4448-8af3-408bb2443ff6_text.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
It’s absolutely despicable how the MAGAs have treated Ray Epps.
He was one of you and you’ve turned on him and ruined his life. There is zero evidence he was a Fed. Zero. Guess what Einstein, Epps was convicted and Feds don’t get convicted for doing their jobs. You’re despicable.
Fed

BTW its not Einstein its Epstein ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
You're largely correct.

Guys like me and McM got into rap back in the day when it was newer, probably exposed to it by the black kids we knew, and was "teenager dangerous". Originally, the gangsta aspect was just kinda a take on how it really was in the streets, but that kinda quickly became perverted to fictional braggadoccio that was generally unhealthy for all...but it still had originality.

Nowdays...I don't even know. Mumble rap lost me. I'm old.

Now I listen to Charles Bradley....and you should too.
Took your recommendation. Enjoyed this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT