ADVERTISEMENT

P Diddy

He is on the run...Rumor has it Jay Z and Beyonce are next. Why the crickets around here. Everyone in the know, has known this for a long time and this has long legs. Terrible, Awful, Maddening. It's everywhere. I'm quite sure they hurried in to cover up evidence of the higher ups in charge too. It'll be another cover up, but there are rappers and comedians (black) who have had careers destroyed for threatening to leak this crap, and there have been video's of them hinting this for a long time.

But, but, but conspiracy. Jeezuz anyone seen the creeps Oprah hangs around? That's a messed up circle right there. Weinstein, John of God, that's enough to sicken anyone.

He is on the run...Rumor has it Jay Z and Beyonce are next. Why the crickets around here. Everyone in the know, has known this for a long time and this has long legs. Terrible, Awful, Maddening. It's everywhere. I'm quite sure they hurried in to cover up evidence of the higher ups in charge too. It'll be another cover up, but there are rappers and comedians (black) who have had careers destroyed for threatening to leak this crap, and there have been video's of them hinting this for a long time.

But, but, but conspiracy. Jeezuz anyone seen the creeps Oprah hangs around? That's a messed up circle right there. Weinstein, John of God, that's enough to sicken anyone.
Oh man I hope he’s on the run and I hope it’s being filmed. Like John mcafee limited series. I was just flipping through Netflix wishing something good like that was on. Like tiger king. Something really good

P Diddy on the run might be just what we need to all come together and bond. Forget those assholes Biden and trump and all the wars and $9.99 4 packs of Starbucks

50 cent now saying “I told y’all” re Diddy. 50 cent by the way is really, really funny.

P Diddy on the run might be just what we need to all come together and bond. Forget those assholes Biden and trump and all the wars and $9.99 4 packs of Starbucks

50 cent now saying “I told y’all” re Diddy. 50 cent by the way is really, really funny.
I’m too busy suing Starbucks for overcharging me for oat milk

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Jay Z and Beyoncé? Don’t forget Tom Hanks. Cuckoo!! lol

Jay Z and Beyoncé? Don’t forget Tom Hanks. Cuckoo!! lol
No zeke this is not something we want to sleep on. We’re not going to get the real story from traditional outlets. 50 cent has been all over Diddy being gay and brings up jay Z a lot. Implicate him? Hard to say. But believe me it’s more than just old beef from g unit yayo stuff. 50 is tuned in.

Would I be surprised if Jay Z is involved? No. I wouldn’t. And remember kids today don’t say no homo. They say no Diddy. Fact.

Anyway let’s see how it plays out. Get to the right sources. And first try to find Diddy. Where is he?….

Katt Williams Nfl GIF

That's Katt Williams he's been chirping about this for a long time. That interview he comes out with some of it. Like, its well know many people stay the hell away when Diddy invites them over. There have been so many people come forward. As for playing out??? It won't. Supposedly like Epstein, Diddy had camera's all over his houses and has the goods on a lot of people. The feds raiding his homes cleaned all that up and have it all I'm sure. This will all get swept under the rug. I would be shocked if we ever find out the truth how deep this crap goes. There sure are a lot of interview video's, music video's, and songs about all of this. They don't hide it at all.

No zeke this is not something we want to sleep on. We’re not going to get the real story from traditional outlets. 50 cent has been all over Diddy being gay and brings up jay Z a lot. Implicate him? Hard to say. But believe me it’s more than just old beef from g unit yayo stuff. 50 is tuned in.

Would I be surprised if Jay Z is involved? No. I wouldn’t. And remember kids today don’t say no homo. They say no Diddy. Fact.

Anyway let’s see how it plays out. Get to the right sources. And first try to find Diddy. Where is he?….
I’d heard about Diddy. Kind of like everyone knew about Cosby. I’d be very surprised about Jay Z . Queen B would not put up with that nonsense.

That whole crew is shady AF ... and she's no Queen..... that's just her made up persona in an industry where image is everything but generally a bunch of bullshit.

Strong minded black woman in control of her own destiny ... is nothing but a marketing trope for the masses.
Welp she seems to me to be a strong minded black woman in control of her destiny so I guess we will disagree. She seems to be making out pretty well…
Maybe there is something to 50 spreading rumors, but as I said, I’d be surprised.

Welp she seems to me to be a strong minded black woman in control of her destiny
Then it's a well delivered marketing scheme. By all accounts, she's not fierce at all, she's very sweet and affable. I'm not saying she's not talented as a vocalist ... she's very talented vocally there's no denying that. Some of her songs are the songs of a fierce independent woman of power, that doesn't make her one.

It's a nothing but a hustle..... fierce independent woman sells ...

Pop music is as fake as pro wrestling, reality TV, liquid plumber removing clogs in 7 minutes or less and Doritos being nacho cheesier. It's image first, visual performance act second, musicality last and has nothing resembling actual artistic creativity except in some beats and background tracks .. Most people don't understand music, so it makes sense. If you want to sell to the masses, sell an image ... everyone understands that ...

Last edited:
Welp the biography I read about her tells a different story. She was controlled by her parents early in her career, until she fired her dad and moved on to take more control.

Then it's a well delivered marketing scheme. By all accounts, she's not fierce at all, she's very sweet and affable. I'm not saying she's not talented as a vocalist ... she's very talented vocally there's no denying that. Some of her songs are the songs of a fierce independent woman of power, that doesn't make her one.

Pop music is as fake as pro wrestling, reality TV, liquid plumber removing clogs in 7 minutes or less and Doritos being nacho cheesier. It's image first, visual performance act second, musicality last and has nothing resembling actual artistic creativity except in some beats and background tracks .. Most people don't understand music, so it makes sense. If you want to sell to the masses, sell an image ... everyone understands that ...
y0ub7Xu.jpeg

Holy Smokes...I knew about the Rodney Jones (LIL Rod) lawsuit, but I did not know it was this damaging. WOW. WAPO, LA Times, People, NY POST all have write ups on this. Cuba Gooding Jr. and others involved according to reports. Lots of drugging.

33e784690d4ca88dc0c94d4fc8accb4d.jpg
fe513c42b027e11841d5dc1f0e169ed9.jpg

Surprised to see this thread revealing so many Coolerites taking an interest in a rap celebrity.
it's not an interest in a "rap celebrity" hoot. it's hip hop culture and beef. that's where the interest lies. it's important that within that world beef is dealt with, preferably by violent, public murder. in this way the music retains its authenticity. otherwise it's just justin timberlake. and no one wants that.

so while the hits and retaliations are VITALLY IMPORTANT and MUST go on, we don't want to hear about trafficking and pedophilia and all that yucky shit. that's not the world of hip hop and rap and violence that we respect and appreciate

Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
it's not an interest in a "rap celebrity" hoot. it's hip hop culture and beef. that's where the interest lies. it's important that within that world beef is dealt with, preferably by violent, public murder. in this way the music retains its authenticity. otherwise it's just justin timberlake. and no one wants that.

so while the hits and retaliations are VITALLY IMPORTANT and MUST go on, we don't want to hear about trafficking and pedophilia and all that yucky shit. that's not the world of hip hop and rap and violence that we respect and appreciate

MM66, thanks for the update on what's happening in the world of rap.

I'll add rap beefs to the my growing list of the culture wars occurring in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Holy Smokes...I knew about the Rodney Jones (LIL Rod) lawsuit, but I did not know it was this damaging. WOW. WAPO, LA Times, People, NY POST all have write ups on this. Cuba Gooding Jr. and others involved according to reports. Lots of drugging.

Victim of a "witch hunt". Well, claiming that automatically means he's innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
MM66, thanks for the update on what's happening in the world of rap.

I'll add rap beefs to the my growing list of the culture wars occurring in the country.
Start your tutorial with Ice Cube's "No Vaseline" from his 2nd solo record when he was beefing with his old group, NWA, one of the original early 90's beefs:

NWA followed up with the below in retaliation:

This beef eventually lead to Suge Knight entering the scene, and the beginning of the East/West Deathrow/Ruthless beef, which is more famously known.

• Love
Start your tutorial with Ice Cube's "No Vaseline" from his 2nd solo record when he was beefing with his old group, NWA, one of the original early 90's beefs:

NWA followed up with the below in retaliation:

This beef eventually lead to Suge Knight entering the scene, and the beginning of the East/West Deathrow/Ruthless beef, which is more famously known.
Bitch I lived through those beefs!

Bitch I lived through those beefs!
We had the Fila Fresh Crew songs on our HS Bball warmup tape in Mesquite, TX. FFC and Doc-T were legends, along with Nemisis.

This guy Jeff Liles, a club owner and member of the Decadent Dub Team, would spin Dallas rappers on the local non-profit radio station late nights. We'd listen to east and west coast artists as well, but the black kids on the Bball team had us all listening to the local guys on Liles radio shows. They'd take us over to Oak Cliff to this armory by Red Bird Mall for shows, and this cool old theater over by Fair Park called the Forest Theater (I think Erika Badu owns it now). Probably the only white kids in the joints. 😄

Anyway, Liles was playing Easy E stuff like real early...have no idea how he got it...Liles was a skater punk kid from a N Dallas suburb who had this radio show, and then a kinda "rap" group (Decadent DT). Fila Fresh somehow got hooked up with Easy E, and Doc-T left Dallas and became "The DOC"...

about the same time I left Dallas for college in Bloomington, and had to listen to classic rock and the DEAD all the time. 😄 Would still go to the indie/punk/rock shows back in Dallas for breaks, but kinda lost track of the local rap scene. By the time I graduated, Fila Fresh and even NWA were all but a memory.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Surprised to see this thread revealing so many Coolerites taking an interest in a rap celebrity.

Have to admit the chances of my taking a liking to rap is minimal. However, do appreciate my fellow Coolerites for attempting to enlighten me on the subject.

Also am concerned rap and the rap stars, to at least some degree, are demeaning to the back community in the eyes of both Blacks and Whites.

As someone not fond of rap, I have a hard time thinking rap is a positive reflection on the black community. Do realize some blacks don't take to rap and some whites do.

Speaking of blacks not liking rap, one such person is my classy neighbor Ruby. Say classy as she sets high standards for the neighborhood and often complains about the behavior and home upkeep of her neighbors.

At Ruby's 70th birthday party
the music didn't include rap, jazz, or the blues. She commented about rap as follows, "Monotone mumbly chanting against a simple repetitive plunk is not music".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANC
Have to admit the chances of my taking a liking to rap is minimal. However, do appreciate my fellow Coolerites for attempting to enlighten me on the subject.

Also am concerned rap and the rap stars, to at least some degree, are demeaning to the back community in the eyes of both Blacks and Whites.

As someone not fond of rap, I have a hard time thinking rap is a positive reflection on the black community. Do realize some blacks don't take to rap and some whites do.

Speaking of blacks not liking rap, one such person is my classy neighbor Ruby. Say classy as she sets high standards for the neighborhood and often complains about the behavior and home upkeep of her neighbors.

At Ruby's 70th birthday party
the music didn't include rap, jazz, or the blues. She commented about rap as follows, "Monotone mumbly chanting against a simple repetitive plunk is not music".
You're largely correct.

Guys like me and McM got into rap back in the day when it was newer, probably exposed to it by the black kids we knew, and was "teenager dangerous". Originally, the gangsta aspect was just kinda a take on how it really was in the streets, but that kinda quickly became perverted to fictional braggadoccio that was generally unhealthy for all...but it still had originality.

Nowdays...I don't even know. Mumble rap lost me. I'm old.

Now I listen to Charles Bradley....and you should too.

East side vs West side

The great debate.

We had the Fila Fresh Crew songs on our HS Bball warmup tape in Mesquite, TX. FFC and Doc-T were legends, along with Nemisis.

This guy Jeff Liles, a club owner and member of the Decadent Dub Team, would spin Dallas rappers on the local non-profit radio station late nights. We'd listen to east and west coast artists as well, but the black kids on the Bball team had us all listening to the local guys on Liles radio shows. They'd take us over to Oak Cliff to this armory by Red Bird Mall for shows, and this cool old theater over by Fair Park called the Forest Theater (I think Erika Badu owns it now). Probably the only white kids in the joints. 😄

Anyway, Liles was playing Easy E stuff like real early...have no idea how he got it...Liles was a skater punk kid from a N Dallas suburb who had this radio show, and then a kinda "rap" group (Decadent DT). Fila Fresh somehow got hooked up with Easy E, and Doc-T left Dallas and became "The DOC"...

about the same time I left Dallas for college in Bloomington, and had to listen to classic rock and the DEAD all the time. 😄 Would still go to the indie/punk/rock shows back in Dallas for breaks, but kinda lost track of the local rap scene. By the time I graduated, Fila Fresh and even NWA were all but a memory.

The first game my senior year, we're pumped, ready to run out of our locker room through the tunnel and cheerleaders when we hear....

Who let the dogs out.

We lost the game right then and there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT