ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Since this Site Seems to Have a Hyperabundance of Medical/Constitutional Experts...

I don't have "conversations" with posters who have zero objectivity and politicize things that are not political.
How am I politicizing anything? Where in my post have I stated it’s this party or that party? My comments (if Political Party was a part of the post) have been consistent in saying you can’t put it on one side of the Political Aisle. If you got all one side of the political aisle (either one)…. You’d still have people who won’t get vaccinated.

I’ve maintained that vaccination/ non- vaccination should not be politicized. You must be confusing me with someone else.

Additionally, I was just relaying information on from a recent Cardiac Conference I attended. Read the entire post…. It’s not political nor anti vac.

Finally, you engaged me…..I didn’t engage you.

Last edited:
Reactions: TyWebbIU
I don't have "conversations" with posters who have zero objectivity and politicize things that are not political.
Plus, from my recollection (and I could be wrong) I believe you have made it exponentially more Political with FAR less objectivity then I have. I’m sure I can find a post from you that states (and I’m paraphrasing)…. “We wouldn’t be in this situation if it weren’t for all the Trumpers”.

I have ardently pushed back on making it Political.

I believe you were the one who posted essentially that it’s a binary decision on Vaccination. My recent post was relaying information on from a Cardiologist who says:

Yes to Vax, but that there are things to consider before immediately vaccinating. And that there is NO such thing as a Covid expert as the whole situation is too fluid.

Your take is drastically less objective then that.

Plus, from my recollection (and I could be wrong) I believe you have made it exponentially more Political with FAR less objectivity then I have. I’m sure I can find a post from you that states (and I’m paraphrasing)…. “We wouldn’t be in this situation if it weren’t for all the Trumpers”.

I have ardently pushed back on making it Political.

I believe you were the one who posted essentially that it’s a binary decision on Vaccination. My recent post was relaying information on from a Cardiologist who says:

Yes to Vax, but that there are things to consider before immediately vaccinating. And that there is NO such thing as a Covid expert as the whole situation is too fluid.

Your take is drastically less objective then that.
The trumpers politicized both the virus and the vax. Me recognizing this is just that...recognizing it.

• Haha
The trumpers politicized both the virus and the vax. Me recognizing this is just that...recognizing it.
So all the people who voted for Trump are anti-Vax and you deciding to “point” it out is not making it political? You instigated that piece…I didnt…yet I’m making it political? ….Ok

If you “JUST” got all the Trumpers to get vaccinated, Covid would go away?

Once again, you decided to reply to my post when all I was doing was relaying the information/ talk I recently heard from an IC. Information about how physicians are actively looking/ treating this and you call me not “objective”. Good grief.

You’re just actively looking for an argument.

And if you’re going to debate me…. At least come with a position that’s defensible.

You've chastised others for “Reading Comprehension”….maybe you should follow your own advice.

Last edited:
50,000 people die from Myocarditis annually. Statistically 50% of these will be vaccinated people based on the vaccinated population. Anything else?
I was going to let this conversation die, but after having the time to digest your comments I decided against it as I feel compelled to point out a couple things.

This is long as there is SO much to unpack with you @Courtsensetwo . I would like to Title my response:

Courtsensetwo – the True Ultracrepidarian

If you are going to single out my posts and try to “catch” me in some sort of hyperbole, at least make the effort to actually have something to stand on and be factually correct…..or don’t waste my time.

Let’s address your inane comments:
  1. Pretty much everyone knows someone that died of Covid. I know four. Precious few know anyone that had a serious reaction let alone died of the vaccine. I know of none.
    1. So basically due to the fact that Courtsensetwo doesn’t know of anyone who has died from the vaccine, it must be pure sensationalism. Well as I have stated, I know of two people who have died post vaccination from PEs (that’s Pulmonary Embolism for you feeble-minded people….that’s you, Courtsensetwo in case you didn’t catch that)
    2. The Interventional Cardiologist I referenced in my post stated that he had two patients die from Myocarditis post vaccination….. caused BY the vaccine
    3. VAERS Database (more on that below)
  2. 50,000 people die from Myocarditis annually. Statistically 50% of these will be vaccinated people based on the vaccinated population. Anything else?
    1. See point B above.
    2. You have chastised people on here for Reading Comprehension, yet you don’t display it yourself. You’re too entrenched in trying to be trenchant in your responses (or you don’t have the mental bandwidth to understand the point… it actually may be the latter), that you post the above statement with the “gotcha” ---- “Anything else?”
    3. The Cardiologist I referenced (multiple times now) was brought in to speak on the effects of Covid on the Heart. 2/3rds of the way through his talk, he brought up vaccinations and occurrences that are giving them pause. He specifically spoke about a 21 year old and 30 year old who died of Myocarditis brought on by the vaccine. Your snarky response is trying to make the cause of death/ vaccination mutually exclusive, when the IC made a point to highlight the two deaths as something to watch out for. Not that ALL vaccinated patients will develop Myocarditis or Cardiomyopathy, but it’s something they are monitoring. You OBVIOUSLY skipped over that point so you could “TRY” to be Right.
Let’s circle back to your profound statement #1. Let me help you; because just like IU Hickory, I don’t believe you’re capable nor will you actually do the rudimentary work.

From the 8/20/2021 release of VAERS data:​

Found 3,360 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Manufacturer is MODERNA and Patient Died​

OR

Found 20,837 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Manufacturer is MODERNA and Serious​

And since I am an OBJECTIVE person and act in the spirit of transparency, I will state that not all those deaths or serious events were tied directly to the Vaccine, they are required to report them regardless. Additionally, I can already hear you now with some other ridiculous comment, “They aren’t ALL related directly to the Vaccination” or “You can’t prove that”. With that said, I didn’t nor had the desire to search through all of them. Let me point out a few for you. Some will be a repeat from my conversation with IU Hickory, in fact I’ll just copy and paste a couple:

Case 1028765

Life threatening: Yes

Write-up:

“Bilateral PE with right heart strain and pulmonary infarct. COVID negative. Symptoms started 2 days after the vaccine progressively worsened. Diagnosed to day - 02/13/2021. Unknown whether this is an adverse event, but no history of coagulopathy or risk factors”

I feel compelled to help you with the Medical Terms as I’m pretty sure you‘ll need it. In short, patient was COVID negative, got the Moderna vaccine and threw a PE (Pulmonary Embolism)….that’s a bad thing in case you didn’t know. It’s the same thing the NBC Reporter David Bloom died of during the Gulf War. No history of having coagulation issues or having any risk factors prior to receiving the Vaccine……and you both know Pulmonary infarct means lung tissue death…. You know that, right?

Case 1027967

Death: Yes

Write-up: Patient received vaccination on 1/15/2021. Hemorrhagic Stroke on 1/20 , then diagnosed with complicated idiopathic coagulopathy

So she received the vaccine… 5 days later had a stroke. Died 2 days after that.

You know, I used to assist in carotid stent procedures. You know they give the patient a squeaky toy to put in their hand. Then periodically through the case they’ll ask the patient, “Mrs Smith, can you give us a squeak?” They do that to ensure the patient is still cognitively there as even the most minuscule amount of clot will change that patient‘s life.

This person suffered a stroke and died.

VAERS ID:958565 (history)
Form:Version 2.0
Sex:Male

Vaccinated:2021-01-11
Onset:2021-01-11
Days after vaccination:0
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2021-01-20
Vaccination / Manufacturer
Lot / Dose
Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (MODERNA)) / MODERNA
011L20A / 1​
RA / IM​
Administered by: Public Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Arrhythmia, Chest discomfort, Death
SMQs:, Anaphylactic reaction (broad), Cardiomyopathy (broad), Cardiac arrhythmia terms, nonspecific (narrow)
Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2021-01-12
Days after onset: 1
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Albuterol nebulizer, Saline nebulizer, Metoprolol, Vespi, Albuterol Inhaler, antibiotic 2-3 times per week
Current Illness: lung infection treated with antibiotics a couple of weeks ago
Preexisting Conditions: Hypertension, COPD
Allergies: None Known
Diagnostic Lab Data: Unknown
CDC Split Type:
Write-up:
Clients wife reported on 1/18/2021, that her husband died unexpectedly the day after receiving the COVID 19 vaccine. I called and spoke with her. She stated that the client had started experienced some tightness in his chest the evening of 1/11/2021. She stated that it was normal for him to have the tightness in his chest if he got stressed. She stated that she found him on the garage floor on 1/12/2021 at 2120. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital. She stated that the hospital told her that his COPD had caused him to go into arrythmia.

VAERS ID:959568 (history)
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-01-16
Onset:2021-01-19
Days after vaccination:3
Lot / Dose
Site / Route
029L20A / 1​
LA / IM​
Administered by: Private Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Aneurysm ruptured, Cerebral haemorrhage, Death, Intensive care, Loss of consciousness, Unresponsive to stimuli
SMQs:, Torsade de pointes/QT prolongation (broad), Haemorrhage terms (excl laboratory terms) (narrow), Hyperglycaemia/new onset diabetes mellitus (broad), Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (broad), Anticholinergic syndrome (broad), Arrhythmia related investigations, signs and symptoms (broad), Haemorrhagic central nervous system vascular conditions (narrow), Guillain-Barre syndrome (broad), Noninfectious encephalitis (broad), Noninfectious encephalopathy/delirium (broad), Noninfectious meningitis (broad), Hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode (broad), Generalised convulsive seizures following immunisation (broad), Hypoglycaemia (broad)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2021-01-20
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? Yes, 2 days
Extended hospital stay? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
None disclosed
Current Illness: None disclosed
Preexisting Conditions: None disclosed
Allergies: None disclosed
Diagnostic Lab Data: ROI not signed and we do not have access to these records as Clinic is not patient''s PCP
CDC Split Type:

Write-up:
Patient received her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination on Saturday January 16th 2021 at approximately 12pm. She completed all necessary screening forms and was deemed to be at low risk for serious allergic reactions. She tolerated the vaccination well, and no complications or immediate adverse events occurred. She was observed for a full 15 mins per CDPHE/CDC guidelines and left the Clinic in stable condition after her observation period was complete. On the morning of Tuesday, January 19th, 2021, the patient was found unconscious and unresponsive by her husband. She was transferred by Ambulance to Hospital shortly thereafter. She was diagnosed with a brain bleed that was determined to be inoperable. She was transferred to other Hospital for higher level care. She was seen by neurosurgery and diagnosed with a ruptured aneurysm. She was treated in the ICU for 24 hours, at which point her team determined that the severity of her brain bleed would not respond to treatment. Supportive cares were withdrawn on Wednesday Jan 20th, and she passed away shortly thereafter.

Those are just a few I found in about 5 minutes of looking at the database. But you’re right, precious few have had any serious reactions or death associated with Vaccination, because Courtsensetwo doesn’t know of any. Mind you….this is only Moderna. I didn’t search Pfizer or J&J.

Let’s continue with The Best of Courtsensetwo:
  • I don't have "conversations" with posters who have zero objectivity and politicize things that are not political.
    1. Objectivity ( I’m paraphrasing):
You:
  1. You absolutely should lose your job if you don’t get vaccinated
  2. The toughest part of getting the shot will be the drive to get it.
Me:
  1. It’s not a binary decision, there are many things to consider
  2. I am vaccinated, but we need to continue to look at other things like the value of post infection/ anti-bodies, etc.
  • The trumpers politicized both the virus and the vax. Me recognizing this is just that...recognizing it.
    1. That’s YOUR response to me stating that you didn't make this Political!
    2. I want to get back to this point again below.
Based upon that last segment, I seriously doubt you know what the term being Objective means or you had no other way to bow out of our exchange. I honestly think its both.

I love how condescending you were with @ulrey when he stated he’s been a UPS driver for 20+ Years. That’s SERIOUSLY hard work. I have a lot of respect for what he does.

Well, I’ve been in Medical Devices for 20+ Years. It’s one of the most demanding, stressful and rewarding jobs out there if someone is interested in Healthcare. I have rebuilt and lead Teams for some of the largest Healthcare Companies over the last 15 Years and have hired roughly 40 people into these jobs that pay more in a quarter then you probably make all Year. When you hire that many people over the course of time, you get REALLY good at diagnosing someone within the first 10 -15 minutes of an interaction. I think I have a pretty good read on you and a couple others within your Blacktop posse (I’m actually wondering if you guys have matching Satin Jackets).

Now stay with me, because my diagnosis is probably pretty spot on. I seriously think you never leave your house and your condescending tone is to mask your inadequacies:
  • Self awareness and Emotional Intelligence (VERY Important for success): You have neither. The fact that in looking at your posts, you can’t admit when you’re wrong. You’re so entrenched in your desire to be right, you are willing to sacrifice looking foolish to do so….. yeah. You lack EI and SA. I reference your comment of “Recognizing” your Trump response. Dude, own it… I would. “Yeah, you’re right, I brought up the political piece”… you can do it. Nope, you deflect and call it “Recognizing”. I honestly don’t know what to say there…. It’s ok to be wrong. As the saying goes, You are willing to die on that hill even when your rebuttal is complete nonsense. It doesn’t make you less of a man or non-binary individual like yourself to be accountable to a mistake.
  • Here’s the REAL eye opener though: You have posted 27,000+ times on a message board in 17 Years! So you average almost 1600 posts a Year! You’re like a Teenage girl who can’t step away from her Instagram or Snapchat. Brother…..get a LIFE. That’s PATHETIC! Say that out loud…. You’ve taken the time to post 27,000 times. Wow! You must be REALLY proud of that accomplishment!! Do you shower or have ACTUAL friends? This fact SCREAMS a lack of self confidence and belief in oneself. You have to run to a message board to find validation..... WOW!
In closing, let me finish with this:
  • The Cardiologist I have referenced multiple times, is the former Chief of Cardiology at Cedar Sinai Medical Center. One of THE most highly regarded Medical Centers in the World. He is one of the pioneers in the treatment of MIs. He’s authored over 1000 Peer Reviewed Medical and Science Research Publications. He is one of the NICEST people I have ever interacted with. Given his station in the Healthcare arena, he was unbelievably unassuming, nice and informative. A complete and utter stark contrast to you…. Who couldn’t hold his stethoscope.
  • Since you will probably state: “Welcome to ignore” or some other juvenile comment post this interaction. Let me be VERY clear. On my phone are individuals (who if I text them, will text me back within 24 – 48 hours) such as the Chief of Cardiology at Stanford, the Chief of Vascular Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, the former Chief of Vascular Surgery at the Clinic who is now at Vanderbilt and the Chief Medical Officer at Medtronic, along with multiple other Interventionalists and Captains of Industry within the Healthcare space. Not to mention the DVP for Abbott Diagnostics whose division handles Covid testing. He tried to recruit me to run the West for him two years ago. So do you think I REALLY care if Courtsensetwo and his 27,000 posts (say that again out loud and try not to feel for your pathetic existence) puts me on ignore? Really…think about it….. done thinking? Need a few more seconds? 27,000 posts….. WOW!
If you or your Playground buddies (I envision you guys trading your Pokemon cards in the corner of the playground deciding who gets to participate in your next round of Dungeons and Dragons) want to ping me…. don’t engage me. Just go back to pouring another round of Purple Kool-aid waiting for the next sighting of Hale Bopp… wait are you Marshall Applewhite? (And before you say anything, I realize that I merged the Hale-Bopp Cult with Jonestown.... so let me eliminate another “gotcha” opp for you).

Don’t engage me again you Mental Midget you don’t have the Horse Power. You wasted enough of my time.

Last edited:
I was going to let this conversation die, but after having the time to digest your comments I decided against it as I feel compelled to point out a couple things.

This is long as there is SO much to unpack with you @Courtsensetwo . I would like to Title my response:

If you are going to single out my posts and try to “catch” me in some sort of hyperbole, at least make the effort to actually have something to stand on and be factually correct…..or don’t waste my time.

1. Pretty much everyone knows someone that died of Covid. I know four. Precious few know anyone that had a serious reaction let alone died of the vaccine. I know of none.
    1. So basically due to the fact that Courtsensetwo doesn’t know of anyone who has died from the vaccine, it must be pure sensationalism. Well as I have stated, I know of two people who have died post vaccination from PEs (that’s Pulmonary Embolism for you feeble-minded people….that’s you, Courtsensetwo in case you didn’t catch that)
    2. The Interventional Cardiologist I referenced in my post stated that he had two patients die from Myocarditis post vaccination….. caused BY the vaccine
  2. 50,000 people die from Myocarditis annually. Statistically 50% of these will be vaccinated people based on the vaccinated population. Anything else?
    1. See point B above.
    2. You have chastised people on here for Reading Comprehension, yet you don’t display it yourself. You’re too entrenched in trying to be trenchant in your responses (or you don’t have the mental bandwidth to understand the point… it actually may be the latter), that you post the above statement with the “gotcha” ---- “Anything else?”
    3. The Cardiologist I referenced (multiple times now) was brought in to speak on the effects of Covid on the Heart. 2/3rds of the way through his talk, he brought up vaccinations and occurrences that are giving them pause. He specifically spoke about a 21 year old and 30 year old who died of Myocarditis brought on by the vaccine. Your snarky response is trying to make the cause of death/ vaccination mutually exclusive, when the IC made a point to highlight the two deaths as something to watch out for. Not that ALL vaccinated patients will develop Myocarditis or Cardiomyopathy, but it’s something they are monitoring. You OBVIOUSLY skipped over that point so you could “TRY” to be Right.
Let’s circle back to your profound statement #1. Let me help you; because just like IU Hickory, I don’t believe you’re capable nor will you actually do the rudimentary work.

Found 3,360 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Manufacturer is MODERNA and Patient Died​

OR

Found 20,837 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Manufacturer is MODERNA and Serious​

And since I am an OBJECTIVE person and act in the spirit of transparency, I will state that not all those deaths or serious events were tied directly to the Vaccine, they are required to report them regardless. Additionally, I can already hear you now with some other ridiculous comment, “They aren’t ALL related directly to the Vaccination” or “You can’t prove that”. With that said, I didn’t nor had the desire to search through all of them. Let me point out a few for you. Some will be a repeat from my conversation with IU Hickory, in fact I’ll just copy and paste a couple:

Case 1028765

Write-up:

“Bilateral PE with right heart strain and pulmonary infarct. COVID negative. Symptoms started 2 days after the vaccine progressively worsened. Diagnosed to day - 02/13/2021. Unknown whether this is an adverse event, but no history of coagulopathy or risk factors”

I feel compelled to help you with the Medical Terms as I’m pretty sure you‘ll need it. In short, patient was COVID negative, got the Moderna vaccine and threw a PE (Pulmonary Embolism)….that’s a bad thing in case you didn’t know. It’s the same thing the NBC Reporter David Bloom died of during the Gulf War. No history of having coagulation issues or having any risk factors prior to receiving the Vaccine……and you both know Pulmonary infarct means lung tissue death…. You know that, right?

Case 1027967

Write-up: Patient received vaccination on 1/15/2021. Hemorrhagic Stroke on 1/20 , then diagnosed with complicated idiopathic coagulopathy

You know, I used to assist in carotid stent procedures. You know they give the patient a squeaky toy to put in their hand. Then periodically through the case they’ll ask the patient, “Mrs Smith, can you give us a squeak?” They do that to ensure the patient is still cognitively there as even the most minuscule amount of clot will change that patient‘s life.

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
011L20A / 1​
RA / IM​
SMQs:, Anaphylactic reaction (broad), Cardiomyopathy (broad), Cardiac arrhythmia terms, nonspecific (narrow)
Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Albuterol nebulizer, Saline nebulizer, Metoprolol, Vespi, Albuterol Inhaler, antibiotic 2-3 times per week
CDC Split Type:
Write-up:
Clients wife reported on 1/18/2021, that her husband died unexpectedly the day after receiving the COVID 19 vaccine. I called and spoke with her. She stated that the client had started experienced some tightness in his chest the evening of 1/11/2021. She stated that it was normal for him to have the tightness in his chest if he got stressed. She stated that she found him on the garage floor on 1/12/2021 at 2120. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital. She stated that the hospital told her that his COPD had caused him to go into arrythmia.

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
029L20A / 1​
LA / IM​
Symptoms: Aneurysm ruptured, Cerebral haemorrhage, Death, Intensive care, Loss of consciousness, Unresponsive to stimuli
SMQs:, Torsade de pointes/QT prolongation (broad), Haemorrhage terms (excl laboratory terms) (narrow), Hyperglycaemia/new onset diabetes mellitus (broad), Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (broad), Anticholinergic syndrome (broad), Arrhythmia related investigations, signs and symptoms (broad), Haemorrhagic central nervous system vascular conditions (narrow), Guillain-Barre syndrome (broad), Noninfectious encephalitis (broad), Noninfectious encephalopathy/delirium (broad), Noninfectious meningitis (broad), Hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode (broad), Generalised convulsive seizures following immunisation (broad), Hypoglycaemia (broad)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
None disclosed
Diagnostic Lab Data: ROI not signed and we do not have access to these records as Clinic is not patient''s PCP
CDC Split Type:

Write-up:
Patient received her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination on Saturday January 16th 2021 at approximately 12pm. She completed all necessary screening forms and was deemed to be at low risk for serious allergic reactions. She tolerated the vaccination well, and no complications or immediate adverse events occurred. She was observed for a full 15 mins per CDPHE/CDC guidelines and left the Clinic in stable condition after her observation period was complete. On the morning of Tuesday, January 19th, 2021, the patient was found unconscious and unresponsive by her husband. She was transferred by Ambulance to Hospital shortly thereafter. She was diagnosed with a brain bleed that was determined to be inoperable. She was transferred to other Hospital for higher level care. She was seen by neurosurgery and diagnosed with a ruptured aneurysm. She was treated in the ICU for 24 hours, at which point her team determined that the severity of her brain bleed would not respond to treatment. Supportive cares were withdrawn on Wednesday Jan 20th, and she passed away shortly thereafter.

Those are just a few I found in about 5 minutes of looking at the database. But you’re right, precious few have had any serious reactions or death associated with Vaccination, because Courtsensetwo doesn’t know of any. Mind you….this is only Moderna. I didn’t search Pfizer or J&J.

• I don't have "conversations" with posters who have zero objectivity and politicize things that are not political.
You:
Me:
  2. I am vaccinated, but we need to continue to look at other things like the value of post infection/ anti-bodies, etc.
  • The trumpers politicized both the virus and the vax. Me recognizing this is just that...recognizing it.
Based upon that last segment, I seriously doubt you know what the term being Objective means or you had no other way to bow out of our exchange. I honestly think its both.

I love how condescending you were with @ulrey when he stated he’s been a UPS driver for 20+ Years. That’s SERIOUSLY hard work. I have a lot of respect for what he does.

Well, I’ve been in Medical Devices for 20+ Years. It’s one of the most demanding, stressful and rewarding jobs out there if someone is interested in Healthcare. I have rebuilt and lead Teams for some of the largest Healthcare Companies over the last 15 Years and have hired roughly 40 people into these jobs that pay more in a quarter then you probably make all Year. When you hire that many people over the course of time, you get REALLY good at diagnosing someone within the first 10 -15 minutes of an interaction. I think I have a pretty good read on you and a couple others within your Blacktop posse (I’m actually wondering if you guys have matching Satin Jackets).

Now stay with me, because my diagnosis is probably pretty spot on. I seriously think you never leave your house and your condescending tone is to mask your inadequacies:
  • Self awareness and Emotional Intelligence (VERY Important for success): You have neither. The fact that in looking at your posts, you can’t admit when you’re wrong. You’re so entrenched in your desire to be right, you are willing to sacrifice looking foolish to do so….. yeah. You lack EI and SA. I reference your comment of “Recognizing” your Trump response. Dude, own it… I would. “Yeah, you’re right, I brought up the political piece”… you can do it. Nope, you deflect and call it “Recognizing”. I honestly don’t know what to say there…. It’s ok to be wrong. As the saying goes, You are willing to die on that hill even when your rebuttal is complete nonsense. It doesn’t make you less of a man or non-binary individual like yourself to be accountable to a mistake.
  • Here’s the REAL eye opener though: You have posted 27,000+ times on a message board in 17 Years! So you average almost 1600 posts a Year! You’re like a Teenage girl who can’t step away from her Instagram or Snapchat. Brother…..get a LIFE. That’s PATHETIC! Say that out loud…. You’ve taken the time to post 27,000 times. Wow! You must be REALLY proud of that accomplishment!! Do you shower or have ACTUAL friends? This fact SCREAMS a lack of self confidence and belief in oneself. You have to run to a message board to find validation..... WOW!
  • The Cardiologist I have referenced multiple times, is the former Chief of Cardiology at Cedar Sinai Medical Center. One of THE most highly regarded Medical Centers in the World. He is one of the pioneers in the treatment of MIs. He’s authored over 1000 Peer Reviewed Medical and Science Research Publications. He is one of the NICEST people I have ever interacted with. Given his station in the Healthcare arena, he was unbelievably unassuming, nice and informative. A complete and utter stark contrast to you…. Who couldn’t hold his stethoscope.
  • Since you will probably state: “Welcome to ignore” or some other juvenile comment post this interaction. Let me be VERY clear. On my phone are individuals (who if I text them, will text me back within 24 – 48 hours) such as the Chief of Cardiology at Stanford, the Chief of Vascular Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, the former Chief of Vascular Surgery at the Clinic who is now at Vanderbilt and the Chief Medical Officer at Medtronic, along with multiple other Interventionalists and Captains of Industry within the Healthcare space. Not to mention the DVP for Abbott Diagnostics whose division handles Covid testing. He tried to recruit me to run the West for him two years ago. So do you think I REALLY care if Courtsensetwo and his 27,000 posts (say that again out loud and try not to feel for your pathetic existence) puts me on ignore? Really…think about it….. done thinking? Need a few more seconds? 27,000 posts….. WOW!
If you or your Playground buddies (I envision you guys trading your Pokemon cards in the corner of the playground deciding who gets to participate in your next round of Dungeons and Dragons) want to ping me…. don’t engage me. Just go back to pouring another round of Purple Kool-aid waiting for the next sighting of Hale Bopp… wait are you Marshall Applewhite? (And before you say anything, I realize that I merged the Hale-Bopp Cult with Jonestown.... so let me eliminate another “gotcha” opp for you).

Don’t engage me again you Mental Midget you don’t have the Horse Power. You wasted enough of my time.
My my...quite the childish name-calling meltdown. Am I to be somehow offended?

I made three points really., all of which I easily stand behind.

1. "Everyone" knows someone who has died of C19 I sadly know four including one of my long time employees whose funeral I could not attend. One of the trolls here chimed in that they did not. So I amend this to "almost everyone"

2. "Precious few know of someone that had a serious reaction or died from the jab" Your own stats in you cut and paste - a - palooza above would bear that out. Numbers are infinitesimal with almost zero direct causation.

3. The virus and the vaccines have be highly politicized (particularly by the trumpers). That is a fact my friend. The evidence is everywhere. Go attend a school board meeting if you are this sheltered from reality. Now, if you are one of the few that has notpoliticized this, then I take back my inclusion of you.

The fourth point about myocarditis is also true. 50K people die of this annually and based upon the vaccination rates ~50% of them would be jabbed.

Now, you want to take shots about income as you rolled in the gutter here? Talk about lack of self-awareness...bring it big boy. You have no clue I assure you.

And lastly, Emotional Intelligence (EQ rather than EI) is indeed quite foundational to sucess in business and relationships. We have consultants coach the concepts in most of our divisions, The irony in you using this in your immature name-calling melt down here is staggering.

Have a dandy day.

Reactions: U need to get laid

1. See point B above.

OR

Case 1028765

Write-up:

Case 1027967

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
011L20A / 1​
RA / IM​
Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
CDC Split Type:
Write-up:

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
029L20A / 1​
LA / IM​

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
None disclosed
CDC Split Type:

Write-up:

You:
Me:

I'm so jealous of your patience. I want to do things like this when certain idiots here make idiot comments repeatedly. I always end up getting frustrated and just want to tell them how stupid they are,as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to properly undress a mindless moron. You are a better man than I.

1. "Everyone" knows someone who has died of C19 I sadly know four including one of my long time employees whose funeral I could not attend. One of the trolls here chimed in that they did not. So I amend this to "almost everyone"

2. "Precious few know of someone that had a serious reaction or died from the jab" Your own stats in you cut and paste - a - palooza above would bear that out. Numbers are infinitesimal with almost zero direct causation.

3. The virus and the vaccines have be highly politicized (particularly by the trumpers). That is a fact my friend. The evidence is everywhere. Go attend a school board meeting if you are this sheltered from reality. Now, if you are one of the few that has notpoliticized this, then I take back my inclusion of you.

The fourth point about myocarditis is also true. 50K people die of this annually and based upon the vaccination rates ~50% of them would be jabbed.

Now, you want to take shots about income as you rolled in the gutter here? Talk about lack of self-awareness...bring it big boy. You have no clue I assure you.

And lastly, Emotional Intelligence (EQ rather than EI) is indeed quite foundational to sucess in business and relationships. We have consultants coach the concepts in most of our divisions, The irony in you using this in your immature name-calling melt down here is staggering.

Have a dandy day.
Hey stupid. You say "trumpers" have politicized the vaccine,but if that's the case,why are Biden,Harris,and other dems saying how they won't get the vaccine back in August and September of last year(while Trump was president)? It's on video,in interviews, Biden and Harris,on more than 1 occasion saying they won't get the vaccine while Trump is president. Good try stupid

I'm so jealous of your patience. I want to do things like this when certain idiots here make idiot comments repeatedly. I always end up getting frustrated and just want to tell them how stupid they are,as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to properly undress a mindless moron. You are a better man than I.

Hey stupid. You say "trumpers" have politicized the vaccine,but if that's the case,why are Biden,Harris,and other dems saying how they won't get the vaccine back in August and September of last year(while Trump was president)? It's on video,in interviews, Biden and Harris,on more than 1 occasion saying they won't get the vaccine while Trump is president. Good try stupid
Exhibit A

The interesting and very predictable piece is they ALWAYS want to play the victim. No matter how many times you try to just engage in a civilized/ adult conversation or diffuse it, their responses get more and more condescending. Then when you finally have had enough, they throw their hands in the air and shout, “Why are you being such a…..…”. Its SO very predictable, yet I am amazed with each encounter.

I always try to lead with respect and a genuine desire to have a conversation as I believe you can’t move forward by continuing to attack people for their comments and views. You have to open your mind and understand that we are all trying to do the best we can.

Stay well.

Please rely on facts: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-refuse-trump-vaccine/

The interesting and very predictable piece is they ALWAYS want to play the victim. No matter how many times you try to just engage in a civilized/ adult conversation or diffuse it, their responses get more and more condescending. Then when you finally have had enough, they throw their hands in the air and shout, “Why are you being such a…..…”. Its SO very predictable, yet I am amazed with each encounter.

I always try to lead with respect and a genuine desire to have a conversation as I believe you can’t move forward by continuing to attack people for their comments and views. You have to open your mind and understand that we are all trying to do the best we can.

Stay well.

Maybe if GOPers weren't spewing lies then there could be a better conversation. When you have to lie or stretch the truth to make your views look good then maybe your views weren't all that good to begin with.

Have a dandy day.
Let me lead with this, I am sorry for your long time employee’s loss. Condolences to the family.

I too know of people who have died from COVID, including my Aunt’s partner of 30 years this past weekend. Additionally, one of my work colleagues‘ mom passed last week from COVID as well. They were both vaccinated previously but had underlying medical conditions. I also know two people who died from the vaccine…to which you’ll probably state that I’m fabricating.

With all that said, Im only responding this last time as I’ve spent more time then I care to discussing/ debating this with you.

There is a GREAT scene in one of my favorite movies - Tommy Boy - that illustrates our sparring match. If you’ve watched the movie, it’s the Gas Station scene where Chris Farley jacks up David Spade’s Car door to where it is basically hanging on by a thread. David Spade comes out of the Gas Station and reaches for the door handle at which point the door crashes to the ground. Chris Farley (now in the passenger seat), looks up and says, “What’d you do?” Basically inferring that David Spade was guilty of jacking up the door. You dig, make condescending and snarky remarks and then throw your hands in the air when someone swings back…..very predictable.

I posted information that I heard and took from one of the leading Interventional Cardiologists in the World on what he is seeing in treating his COVID patients. I posted it to give a ”feet on the street“ perspective from a Physician whose opening remark was something to the affect of “I am now a COVID Doc”. It was non-political and not an anti-vax in anyway. It was to provide perspective from someone who is actually treating Covid patients. And his view is that how they are addressing the virus (including how, when and who they vaccinate) is continually changing; That HE personally had two patients that died of Myocarditis brought on BY the vaccine. That physicians should be mindful of it. You decide to throw out the 50k stat….well no kidding. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. That wasnt the point of his statement….but you felt the need to give me the 50k stat anyway with a “Anything else” add on to flex your data muscles. Very constructive.

You made the decision to impart your ”knowledge” on me. When I try to diffuse and ask if you are trying to have a conversation or are you trying to basically instigate something, you double down with your “lack of objectivity and politicizing“ comment to me.

Then when I point out that YOU have instigated and been very active in inserting a political component to this thread…. You once again double down but redirect with your “Recognizing“ comment. So you can’t admit it, you want to rebrand your comment = lack of self awareness. You want to be right at the expense of being correct.

As per my cut and paste -a -poolza. I posted actual case results as well. If you go to the VAERS website (I’ve actually said this so many times I’m getting VAERS reference fatigue), you can search by product and outcome and it will give you the write ups that I posted (4 individual cases….and many more). As I mentioned, not all line up vaccine = death/serious event….but there are more then a few that do. If that’s too much work for you to actually go to the site…. well, it’s the old “Can’t lead a Horse”. There are actual case reviews for each “number”.

Emotional Intelligence EI or EQ. It is referenced both ways, but you’re right, I should have used EQ; but I was typing my response at 2am after being on email and conference calls all day….so I got lazy. I stand by the fact that you are lacking in that area. You continually display: Lack of Empathy, being self-motivated and social awareness just from the content of your posts that I have seen.

If you want to say that I lost my grip on my personal EQ temporarily in my response to you…..that’s probably fair. I attempted to diffuse it, but you decided to push and push again. I punch back and now you’re the victim…… ok. I’ve grown weary of your repeated displays that you obviously lack it. Maybe you should pay attention more during the Consultant sessions.

In closing, I lead with respect.…always. I try to have open dialogue and “Be Curious, not Judgemental” per Walt Whitman and Ted Lasso. I post information to have a conversation. You seem to enjoy taking shots at people while being literally entrenched in your views….but I’m the one who isn’t Objective.

I hope your day is dandy as well. I REALLY hope you make your 3 post a day that you’ve averaged over the last 17 years. You don’t want to break that streak.

I’d love to say I enjoyed our interaction, but that would be disingenuous of me.

Maybe if GOPers weren't spewing lies then there could be a better conversation. When you have to lie or stretch the truth to make your views look good then maybe your views weren't all that good to begin with.
Go away. Seriously… I don’t have time for you.

And let me add Hickory. If you found my responses to you previously as me being an “ass…”, then I take accountability for that.

But when your first engagement with me is not in the spirit of being genuinely inquisitive, but rather to be snarky….well, I’m going to punch back.

Go read your initial comment to me and ask yourself if you were truly trying to engage me in conversation and being curious or were you trying to “catch” me, in an attempt to pile on?

I would argue the latter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucy01
Let me lead with this, I am sorry for your long time employee’s loss. Condolences to the family.

I too know of people who have died from COVID, including my Aunt’s partner of 30 years this past weekend. Additionally, one of my work colleagues‘ mom passed last week from COVID as well. They were both vaccinated previously but had underlying medical conditions. I also know two people who died from the vaccine…to which you’ll probably state that I’m fabricating.

With all that said, Im only responding this last time as I’ve spent more time then I care to discussing/ debating this with you.

There is a GREAT scene in one of my favorite movies - Tommy Boy - that illustrates our sparring match. If you’ve watched the movie, it’s the Gas Station scene where Chris Farley jacks up David Spade’s Car door to where it is basically hanging on by a thread. David Spade comes out of the Gas Station and reaches for the door handle at which point the door crashes to the ground. Chris Farley (now in the passenger seat), looks up and says, “What’d you do?” Basically inferring that David Spade was guilty of jacking up the door. You dig, make condescending and snarky remarks and then throw your hands in the air when someone swings back…..very predictable.

I posted information that I heard and took from one of the leading Interventional Cardiologists in the World on what he is seeing in treating his COVID patients. I posted it to give a ”feet on the street“ perspective from a Physician whose opening remark was something to the affect of “I am now a COVID Doc”. It was non-political and not an anti-vax in anyway. It was to provide perspective from someone who is actually treating Covid patients. And his view is that how they are addressing the virus (including how, when and who they vaccinate) is continually changing; That HE personally had two patients that died of Myocarditis brought on BY the vaccine. That physicians should be mindful of it. You decide to throw out the 50k stat….well no kidding. Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. That wasnt the point of his statement….but you felt the need to give me the 50k stat anyway with a “Anything else” add on to flex your data muscles. Very constructive.

You made the decision to impart your ”knowledge” on me. When I try to diffuse and ask if you are trying to have a conversation or are you trying to basically instigate something, you double down with your “lack of objectivity and politicizing“ comment to me.

Then when I point out that YOU have instigated and been very active in inserting a political component to this thread…. You once again double down but redirect with your “Recognizing“ comment. So you can’t admit it, you want to rebrand your comment = lack of self awareness. You want to be right at the expense of being correct.

As per my cut and paste -a -poolza. I posted actual case results as well. If you go to the VAERS website (I’ve actually said this so many times I’m getting VAERS reference fatigue), you can search by product and outcome and it will give you the write ups that I posted (4 individual cases….and many more). As I mentioned, not all line up vaccine = death/serious event….but there are more then a few that do. If that’s too much work for you to actually go to the site…. well, it’s the old “Can’t lead a Horse”. There are actual case reviews for each “number”.

Emotional Intelligence EI or EQ. It is referenced both ways, but you’re right, I should have used EQ; but I was typing my response at 2am after being on email and conference calls all day….so I got lazy. I stand by the fact that you are lacking in that area. You continually display: Lack of Empathy, being self-motivated and social awareness just from the content of your posts that I have seen.

If you want to say that I lost my grip on my personal EQ temporarily in my response to you…..that’s probably fair. I attempted to diffuse it, but you decided to push and push again. I punch back and now you’re the victim…… ok. I’ve grown weary of your repeated displays that you obviously lack it. Maybe you should pay attention more during the Consultant sessions.

In closing, I lead with respect.…always. I try to have open dialogue and “Be Curious, not Judgemental” per Walt Whitman and Ted Lasso. I post information to have a conversation. You seem to enjoy taking shots at people while being literally entrenched in your views….but I’m the one who isn’t Objective.

I hope your day is dandy as well. I REALLY hope you make your 3 post a day that you’ve averaged over the last 17 years. You don’t want to break that streak.

I’d love to say I enjoyed our interaction, but that would be disingenuous of me.
You seem bitter and angry at life, but hey.. two of the more egregious trolls on the board seem to like you a lot.

I hope you find some peace.

You seem bitter and angry at life, but hey.. two of the more egregious trolls on the board seem to like you a lot.

I hope you find some peace.
You literally can’t help yourself and just continue to add to your Legacy. You’re like a walking case study.

A core part of EQ/EI is Empathy. I give my condolences to you on your employee’s family member who passed from COVID. I mention I have two…. Very recently….with one being a family member, and your response to me is another dig.

Im actually a very happy and positive guy. It usually takes me a bit to get worked up as I enter a conversation NOT looking for a fight, but to engage.

I just have zero tolerance with people who want to treat a message board as some sort of virtual middle school playground.

Im a very friendly easy to work with guy. I just don’t do Douchebag.

I better stop posting now. I don’t want to threaten your illustrious message numbers.

Last edited:
You literally can’t help yourself and just continue to add to your Legacy. You’re like a walking case study.

A core part of EQ/EI is Empathy. I give my condolences to you on your employee’s family member who passed from COVID. I mention I have two…. Very recently….with one being a family member, and your response to me is another dig.

Im actually a very happy and positive guy. It usually takes me a bit to get worked up as I enter a conversation NOT looking for a fight, but to engage.

I just have zero tolerance with people who want to treat a message board as some sort of virtual middle school playground.

Im a very friendly easy to work with guy. I just don’t do Douchebag.

I better stop posting now. I don’t want to threaten your illustrious message numbers.
"Douchebag"??? Oh no...what shall I do?

Is this the third or fourth time you have stomped off after a name-calling melt down yelling "I'm done here"!?

One strange bird...I'll give you that.

Reactions: ChaChaG
Been to like half a dozen super spreader events where 80%+ of the people got Covid, I never felt a thing. So far I've had the J&J and the Pfizer, never felt a thing, no effects either time.

How can this all be the case? Either I'm some sort of Cyborg, or this shit is all fake.

Get out of your own heads people!

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
Me!...I don't know a single person who has died,or even had a serious condition due to covid. Both parents (upper 60's) had it...sick for 3-4 days,people at work had it,said it was better than being at work(2 weeks off for being sick for a few days)...so I've been lucky.
Maybe you don’t know many people? I know more than 35 who have died. Youngest was 38 years old last week in Florida. Know 4 more who were in hospital, 2 were on vents and have long term effects now. Many of these had other health issues, 4 were in nursing homes. But several had no other problems. The first person I knew with it was last March when it was just starting. 50 year old with no issues. He made it, but was on a vent for 19 days and very touch and go.

I know of two that died from complications from vaccination.….PEs. Once again, if you go to the VAERS website that I’ve referenced in a previous post, you can search by Manufacturer. Additionally, the Cardiologist I referenced earlier pointed out two individuals in his talk that died from Myocarditis post vaccination.

Additionally, if you read my entire post, he recommends waiting post recovery from a COVID infection.
Once again, the Vaers website verified nothing. None of it has been investigated and anyone can turn in information.

Been to like half a dozen super spreader events where 80%+ of the people got Covid, I never felt a thing. So far I've had the J&J and the Pfizer, never felt a thing, no effects either time.

How can this all be the case? Either I'm some sort of Cyborg, or this shit is all fake.
It’s the workouts, obvs.

1. See point B above.

OR

Case 1028765

Write-up:

Case 1027967

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
011L20A / 1​
RA / IM​
Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
CDC Split Type:
Write-up:

Lot / Dose
Site / Route
029L20A / 1​
LA / IM​

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
None disclosed
CDC Split Type:

Write-up:

You:
Me:

You don't understand how to read safety narratives. You omitted the critical element of relatedness. Tucker Carlson reported a man who died after receiving a Covid vaccination, but omitted a critical fact, he was hit by a truck. Over 100 million people have received one of the vaccine and you provide a couple of case of people with significant co-morbilities who dies and are written up in the requisite post-approval surveillance.....that proves nothing. And relying on a cardiologist for expert opinion on infectious disease and prevention, right. But then, you claim you assisted in carotid procedures as a med tech. I guess that makes you an expert particularly since you have "so many" posts.
Get a grip on reality

Reactions: MG80
Once again, the Vaers website verified nothing. None of it has been investigated and anyone can turn in information.
Ok. Did you actually go into the website and review the cases?

Do you know how you the protocol for reporting an adverse event?

So all 3360 Deaths and the 20,837 Serious events were just a case of coincidence and bad luck? I'm not claiming there aren't some that have been submitted that don't line up, but you are standing by the thought that all of those cases are pure happenstance?

It’s the workouts, obvs.

Ok. Did you actually go into the website and review the cases?

Do you know how you the protocol for reporting an adverse event?

So all 3360 Deaths and the 20,837 Serious events were just a case of coincidence and bad luck? I'm not claiming there aren't some that have been submitted that don't line up, but you are standing by the thought that all of those cases are pure happenstance?
No and I’m not claiming they are all wrong either. I’m sure some are factual ams some are not.

You don't understand how to read safety narratives. You omitted the critical element of relatedness. Tucker Carlson reported a man who died after receiving a Covid vaccination, but omitted a critical fact, he was hit by a truck. Over 100 million people have received one of the vaccine and you provide a couple of case of people with significant co-morbilities who dies and are written up in the requisite post-approval surveillance.....that proves nothing. And relying on a cardiologist for expert opinion on infectious disease and prevention, right. But then, you claim you assisted in carotid procedures as a med tech. I guess that makes you an expert particularly since you have "so many" posts.
Get a grip on reality
Well first off, I have a fairly good understanding of the fact that underlying conditions can affect outcomes. Let me give you an example as it pertains to DES (Drug Eluting Stents). In some studies, a person as you mention who receives a DES gets hit by a car. Her/His death still counts against the final mortality numbers for that DES. Or say you are trying to revascularize a lower limb, like the trifurcation. You address the culprit lesion, but the patient comes back with a stenosis in another area.....that's a knock against the device's patency rates even though the initial culprit lesion is still patent. My father passed from Lung Cancer, but it was the Pneumonia that killed him, but the Cancer put him in the Hospital. That's exactly why I believe Covid Death rates/numbers can be inflated. Not that people don't test positive for it. But they die of a MI but test positive for Covid. In the initial phase of the pandemic last year, Hospitals were being "compensated" for the number of Covid patients by the Gov't as the Hospital's bread and butter = elective cases were being postponed. Once again, not too concerned if you believe me or not. But agree 100% that underlying conditions have a LARGE affect on patient outcomes. See the study attached: https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

Secondly, I'm not a Med Tech, I'm in Med Device sales (20 years) and have worked with some of the leading Interventionalists around the Country. If you want to believe me or not that I have assisted/consulted in carotid stent procedures, I'm really not concerned. Have you ever been in an Interventional procedure? Do you understand the relationship/ importance a Rep has in a Carotid or Structural Heart procedure? I'm assuming you don't per your message. Docs will reschedule/ postpone a case in some situations if the Rep is not available. I've had Docs call their scheduler in front of me to tell them not to schedule any procedures during the week that I was on Vacation. They are extremely involved from a consultative point and if you still don't believe me..... well, I'm obviously not going to convince you nor do I have the desire to. Its a BIG reason Medical Device Reps tend to be the most highly compensated reps in Healthcare.... because of their expertise. BTW Reps actually scrub in on Structural Heart cases.

Lets see, a World Renown Interventional Cardiologist who was the Chief of one of the leading Heart Centers in the World and has authored over 1000 Scientific studies wouldn't consult with his ID? He told me he was in constant communication with his ID Counterpart. His talk was on the affects Covid has on the Heart...... I think he's pretty qualified for that. If you don't, I seriously don't know what to tell you.

I am not going to sift through the VAERS database for you. But in short, not all the patients who succumbed to Deaths/ Serious Events had pre-existing conditions. I will post this case again (I'm sure there are others):

Case 1028765

Write-up:

In short, patient was COVID negative, got the Moderna vaccine and threw a PE (Pulmonary Embolism) that caused Pulmonary Infarction. It’s the same thing the NBC Reporter David Bloom died of during the Gulf War. NO history of having coagulation issues or having any risk factors prior to receiving the Vaccine.

Lastly, not sure what my post count has to do with anything, but if I look now, I'm at a whopping 109.....so not sure what you're getting at there.

Last edited:
No and I’m not claiming they are all wrong either. I’m sure some are factual ams some are not.
Zeke, you and I agree on that. I'm NOT claiming there is a one to one ratio. What I am saying is there is something there and physicians are starting to evaluate it.

Thank you for your reasonable response. I appreciate it.

Reactions: zeke4ahs

What I can take from all this mess is personal experience plays a bigger part than I thought. Strange times.

Well first off, I have a fairly good understanding of the fact that underlying conditions can affect outcomes. Let me give you an example as it pertains to DES (Drug Eluting Stents). In some studies, a person as you mention who receives a DES gets hit by a car. Her/His death still counts against the final mortality numbers for that DES. Or say you are trying to revascularize a lower limb, like the trifurcation. You address the culprit lesion, but the patient comes back with a stenosis in another area.....that's a knock against the device's patency rates even though the initial culprit lesion is still patent. My father passed from Lung Cancer, but it was the Pneumonia that killed him, but the Cancer put him in the Hospital. That's exactly why I believe Covid Death rates/numbers can be inflated. Not that people don't test positive for it. But they die of a MI but test positive for Covid. In the initial phase of the pandemic last year, Hospitals were being "compensated" for the number of Covid patients by the Gov't as the Hospital's bread and butter = elective cases were being postponed. Once again, not too concerned if you believe me or not. But agree 100% that underlying conditions have a LARGE affect on patient outcomes. See the study attached: https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

Secondly, I'm not a Med Tech, I'm in Med Device sales (20 years) and have worked with some of the leading Interventionalists around the Country. If you want to believe me or not that I have assisted/consulted in carotid stent procedures, I'm really not concerned. Have you ever been in an Interventional procedure? Do you understand the relationship/ importance a Rep has in a Carotid or Structural Heart procedure? I'm assuming you don't per your message. Docs will reschedule/ postpone a case in some situations if the Rep is not available. I've had Docs call their scheduler in front of me to tell them not to schedule any procedures during the week that I was on Vacation. They are extremely involved from a consultative point and if you still don't believe me..... well, I'm obviously not going to convince you nor do I have the desire to. Its a BIG reason Medical Device Reps tend to be the most highly compensated reps in Healthcare.... because of their expertise. BTW Reps actually scrub in on Structural Heart cases.

Lets see, a World Renown Interventional Cardiologist who was the Chief of one of the leading Heart Centers in the World and has authored over 1000 Scientific studies wouldn't consult with his ID? He told me he was in constant communication with his ID Counterpart. His talk was on the affects Covid has on the Heart...... I think he's pretty qualified for that. If you don't, I seriously don't know what to tell you.

I am not going to sift through the VAERS database for you. But in short, not all the patients who succumbed to Deaths/ Serious Events had pre-existing conditions. I will post this case again (I'm sure there are others):

Case 1028765

Write-up:

In short, patient was COVID negative, got the Moderna vaccine and threw a PE (Pulmonary Embolism) that caused Pulmonary Infarction. It’s the same thing the NBC Reporter David Bloom died of during the Gulf War. NO history of having coagulation issues or having any risk factors prior to receiving the Vaccine.

Lastly, not sure what my post count has to do with anything, but if I look now, I'm at a whopping 109.....so not sure what you're getting at there.
And what did the narrative says about relatedness genius?

And what did the narrative says about relatedness genius?
You know that relative? The one who says things at a Family Function or posts it on Social Media and you look at your brother or sibling and say, “I have NO idea what he/she is saying, think I might need an interpreter”…..and then you shake your head in acknowledgment as you don’t want to make them feel badly? That’s kind of what your last two posts were like.

Relatedness to the Narrative? You mean Correlation of Co-Morbidities to outcomes? You’re going to have to interpret your comment/ question to me. Never heard it referred to as “Relatedness”.

And though you state that I have no idea how to read a Safety Narrative, I’ve interacted with more then my fair share of Medical Professionals over the Years and I don’t think I’ve ever heard them refer to it as “Relatedness to Narratives”. They tend to refer to it as the Safety Profile or Outcomes, underlying conditions and how they affect Mace rates, what’s the correlation, All cause Mortality, etc.

So my question is: Did you even look at the Case I provided? Did you read it? Do you understand what it says? It’s ok, I remember when I first got into the Arterial/Venus space almost 20 Years ago, the terms exsanguinate and extravasation were basically like learning a new dialect. I don’t think you do based upon your question. It looks like you Googled a bunch of Medical Terms and threw them together. In short, (the case I have posted now 3-4 times) No pre-existing condition pre-vac….adverse event post shot…. Pulmonary Embolism.

I am guessing that you want to know the correlation of comorbidities to outcomes?The CDC Abstract I linked shows a 95% correlation….. I agree with the fact that people with underlying medical conditions fair MUCH worse then those who don’t. That’s why I also believe that physicians are starting to look at the potential side affects before administering the vaccine. Each individual responds differently. That’s why you don’t just have diagnostic testing….you have molecular testing performed by Companies like Abbott, Roche, J&J, etc. If you had a patient, for example, who had Factor V Leiden (albeit very low chance) or say Arterial Fibrillation would you give them something that could potentially exacerbate a pre-existing condition?

Here’s the thing:

1. I want the vaccines to work just as badly as anyone else on this message board. ***I AM Vaccinated*** We are ALL affected in one way or another. I stated earlier that my Aunt’s Partner passed away from Covid (not the shot), just this past weekend…and she was vaccinated. The same for my co-worker’s mom the week before….vaccinated

2. I provided the VAERS link SO many times and have pulled out and pasted individual cases that would give a Healthcare provider enough pause to investigate. ***NOT ALL THE CASES ARE CAUSE AND EFFECT….I willingly acknowledge that***. But seriously some of you guys keep posting the same questions, comments even though I keep linking individual cases and the database. If you don’t want to look at it…fine…if you think the events are purely random and just a case of the thousands of patients having a case of bad luck….seriously, not going to affect me one way or the other. Are there cases in the data that have ZERO to do with the vaccine? Absolutely, but they have to report it. But there are also quite a few that would make a Healthcare Professional concerned. EVERY event/ Case number has a write up on it. I’m not going to pull out each one for you guys. Once again you either can’t do it, don’t understand it/ terminology or just don’t care to want to do it…..not my issue. I’m not talking about Tucker Carlson’s truck accident/ Covid death. I’m talking about the patient that died from a Stroke post vaccination, the one who threw a PE even though they didn’t have any past history of clotting or have any pre-existing conditions, the one who had a pre-existing condition and the verbiage is literally something to the effect of : vaccine may have exacerbated pre-existing condition which lead to a hemorrhagic stroke, etc, etc, etc.

3. All the information I’ve posted is just that ….to provide information. If you don’t want to look at it or believe it….It’s really no skin off my back.

Finally Bippy, I understand your “Genius” comment was a dig and your previous post was an attempt to insult me as well. My only advice is Man….you need to get someone to help you with your smack talking. Maybe see if there is a Master Class available on it. I had to read the first one a couple times and I’m still not sure if I can piece it together.

It was like a Pot Luck dinner…you threw a bunch of things together and hoped you stuck the landing. It’s almost like you said, Chacha, you’re a knucklehead because the Cardiologist’s Lab Coat was wrinkled, the Tech’s teeth weren’t brushed and the cow jumped over the moon….

Have a great weekend

Last edited:
Getting vaccinated is a personal choice. In some few cases there might be solid medical reasons for specific individuals to avoid the vaccine, hopefully not self-diagnosed. I have no issue with this. However those making the choice not to be vaccinated have to understand there are consequences to that decision. They may be banned from airlines. They might not be able to go into restaurants or attend certain gatherings. Museums and libraries may wish to turn them away. There are only hints of this sort of legal discrimination so far, but it is not out of the question that some of this is coming.

This is about accepting the consequences of your decisions. One of the companies I worked for used to have a saying about “roles and goals”. If you decide to live in your hometown, you might not get to be CEO. CEO typically move around the company quite a bit. You have to be willing to accept different “roles” to achieve your “goals”. In the same vein, if you decide to not vaccinate, then you might not get to do every thing you want. These sorts of decisions have consequences.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
Getting vaccinated is a personal choice. In some few cases there might be solid medical reasons for specific individuals to avoid the vaccine, hopefully not self-diagnosed. I have no issue with this. However those making the choice not to be vaccinated have to understand there are consequences to that decision. They may be banned from airlines. They might not be able to go into restaurants or attend certain gatherings. Museums and libraries may wish to turn them away. There are only hints of this sort of legal discrimination so far, but it is not out of the question that some of this is coming.

This is about accepting the consequences of your decisions. One of the companies I worked for used to have a saying about “roles and goals”. If you decide to live in your hometown, you might not get to be CEO. CEO typically move around the company quite a bit. You have to be willing to accept different “roles” to achieve your “goals”. In the same vein, if you decide to not vaccinate, then you might not get to do every thing you want. These sorts of decisions have consequences.
To this I say...well, of course. Everybody understands that. The problem with all of this is when people treat the unvaxxed as pieces of Sweet Honey Iced Tea (SH!T), that don't care about others' health. That's simply not the case, and completely unfair.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaChaG and mathboy

Unfortunately we are not seeing much discrimination in areas such as dining, games, movies etc. Even many colleges are not requiring vaxxing. The "consequences" you mention unfortunately are on childern and older people and not exclusively on the non vax crowd who are getting very sick and dying.

Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT