ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFP

Wyohoosier1

Redshirt
Jan 19, 2016
Alabama: Only 8 conference games
Plays FCS team every season (which is played before the Auburn game). Pitiful!!!! They never play non-conference road games.

Oklahoma: Nooooooo defense in the Big 12.

Notre Dame: plays 12 games, which is one less game to lose.

Clemson: Plays in a god awful conference (this season)

My point is that how in the hell can anybody argue against an eight team playoff. The way it is currently set up Alabama plays as weak of a schedule as possible, Clemson nose at worst case scenario they lose one game a year, and Oklahoma gets to play in an amateur defensive conference. It’s very easy to fix. Every conference commissioner needs to get together and demand every team be in a conference to qualify for the playoffs. Secondly 8 team playoff the five conference champions automatically get in and then three at large beds after that. I’m not saying these teams that are in aren’t t deserving, however their resumes when you look at them are pretty pitiful. I would have gladly traded Alabama schedule for Indiana’s. I see at least one loss by Alabama if not two on our schedule.

While I’m not a SEC fan, I don’t think Bama loses a game with our schedule. Trips to Columbus & AA are just as daunting as Baton Rouge and Miss St. add in A&M and Auburn, I think it’s fairly equal plus I’d rather play NW for a conference title than UGA.

Clemson is stacked with talent and legit, even if the rest of the ACC isn’t.

Notre Dame is perfect on the year. I don’t think they are on the same level as Bama or Clemson but we’ll soon see.

I actually agree with you about OU. Personally I think OSU is better but shitting the bed against Purdue should keep you out of the playoffs. Again though, Murray is the kind of QB that has proven over the years to give Alabama fits.

I’ll be surprised if it isn’t Alabama vs Clemson once again. I think there’s a chance for a upset in both games though. Definitely worth watching imo.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT