ADVERTISEMENT

Onside Kick

MMcCormick

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2004
In addition not being good at offense, defense or special teams. Allen can't coach an onside kick. I mean where they hell did they come up with the left footed "trick kick". They tried it two weeks in a row. It surprised no one and was not close to be a dangerous play. There are so many things this team is not good at it's just remarkable. It looks like they don't practice.

In addition not being good at offense, defense or special teams. Allen can't coach an onside kick. I mean where they hell did they come up with the left footed "trick kick". They tried it two weeks in a row. It surprised no one and was not close to be a dangerous play. There are so many things this team is not good at it's just remarkable. It looks like they don't practice.
Practices under CTA have been closed for a while but from what I see on the field, this must be all they do at practice:

Stretching,
Patting each other on the back,
Group sing of Kumbayah.
Everyone jumping up and down while clapping,
Group hugs and high-fives,
More stretching
More Kumbayah

end of practice.

Last week: Great idea, great kick
This week: Dumb. Do our coaches think that Rutgers didn’t watch film? And the kick was not as good

Practices under CTA have been closed for a while but from what I see on the field, this must be all they do at practice:

Stretching,
Patting each other on the back,
Group sing of Kumbayah.
Everyone jumping up and down while clapping,
Group hugs and high-fives,
More stretching
More Kumbayah

end of practice.
You forgot about the flexing and taunting practice for when they make a good play.

Coach Allen doesn't run the STs so blame the STs coach not Allen.

You're bitching about a failed onside kick? Really?

You're bitching about a failed onside kick? Really?
Yes, it’s hard to believe. We could go over every IU game for the past half century and pick out every failing on a given play and explain why every loss occurred, and yet that would only lead us to losing sight of the larger picture that this shit DOES NOT CHANGE.

People on here who are talking about how we have to do things like recruit better OL can’t see the forest for the trees.

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT