ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

wwNZDuP.jpg

Hilarious, even if you're not a Sox fan.

Also, made me remember possibly the greatest comment in commenting history. The guy named Zodiac Motherf*cker (weird follow on Twitter too, and yes he is Detroit through and throguh).

**RIP Deadspin.

Throwing this here. Holy sh*t this guy is insane. No helmet either.

Scrolling Facebook this morning you get the banner people you may know. My daughter. She’s on there. No conversation. Just appears in the “people I may know”

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
I thought Facebook was the old farts' site.
FOMO. She blacked out the screen. That means she’s at once a social justice activist and warrior. Her middle school vocabulary and limited understanding of the English language, complete dearth of knowledge re law, history, and politics, are ZERO impediment to her being heard. She’s fighting Karens and boomers at every turn. To our immense benefit

LOL This reminds me of my high school chemistry teacher (at an all male Catholic school). Once a year, her daughter would come and visit the class. There was no apparent reason for her visit that I can recall, but her daughter was stunning. Her visit even made it into our yearbook, as a quarter page photo with a caption that "X made her annual visit to Ms. _____'s chemistry class."

• Love
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
LOL This reminds me of my high school chemistry teacher (at an all male Catholic school). Once a year, her daughter would come and visit the class. There was no apparent reason for her visit that I can recall, but her daughter was stunning. Her visit even made it into our yearbook, as a quarter page photo with a caption that "X made her annual visit to Ms. _____'s chemistry class."
AKA Wood Day