ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

No need to stop...

edit: Holy crap, that's the driver that falls out unharmed and chases after it!

Last edited:

I LOATHED Pujols as a Cubs fan, buts he's one of the players young kids can really look up to. Just a good dude.
There is something wrong with someone who does not like Albert Pujols as a person. Loathe him as a player, but he is as good of a person as you will ever find.

(Admittedly, I do have a very soft spot for Albert due to all that he has done for the Down syndrome community. But even apart from that, he is a genuinely good person.)

This is for GOAT (and pilfered from Reddit):

Three logicians walk into a bar.
Bartender: "Do you all want beer?"
Logician #1: "I don't know"
Logician #2: "I don't know"
Logician #3: "Yes!"

There is something wrong with someone who does not like Albert Pujols as a person. Loathe him as a player, but he is as good of a person as you will ever find.

(Admittedly, I do have a very soft spot for Albert due to all that he has done for the Down syndrome community. But even apart from that, he is a genuinely good person.)
This is worth watching if you haven’t seen the Albert Pujols piece on 60 minutes.

Does this count as good stuff?

On whether something is good stuff - this really isn’t good stuff but it made me laugh and probably shouldn’t have. My daughter is in 6th grade and doesn’t have an ounce of body fat on her. They did a timed one mile run for school today. Her time was 16 minutes and 29 seconds 🤣. How is that even possible lol. Good grief

On whether something is good stuff - this really isn’t good stuff but it made me laugh and probably shouldn’t have. My daughter is in 6th grade and doesn’t have an ounce of body fat on her. They did a timed one mile run for school today. Her time was 16 minutes and 29 seconds 🤣. How is that even possible lol. Good grief
Maybe chipped a nail?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Maybe chipped a nail?
She said only one other kid didn’t eclipse the 15 min mark - as she was walking away, wholly indifferent. My memory is failing but I’m pretty sure we were doing two miles in under 12 minutes for sixth grade soccer

She said only one other kid didn’t eclipse the 15 min mark - as she was walking away, wholly indifferent. My memory is failing but I’m pretty sure we were doing two miles in under 12 minutes for sixth grade soccer
Try it out like this: tell her if she doesn't finish a mile in under 7 minutes, she loses her phone for a week. Then you'll see how fast she is.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Did she get lost?

Not to pile on here, but the women’s mile record for masters age 95 and up is 13:46

Last edited:
Stumbled across this channel on Youtube called "Epic Rap Battles". Sir Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye, Frederick Douglass vs. Thomas Jefferson, Terminator vs. Robocop, etc.

Here's just one example...sorry for the language.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT