Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
My guess:

INDIANA 9
Idaho 3

I've lowered my expectations for our Offense a bit...😞

34-13 Hoosiers
Offense takes a step forward but people still complain.
Defense solid.
Special teams hopefully also solid, no major breakdowns and hopefully something explosive on a return.

Reactions: h20pls and baileyiu
My guess:

INDIANA 9
Idaho 3

I've lowered my expectations for our Offense a bit...😞
Not sure why you start these threads but then won't make a serious pick. Don't worry, it's ok to be wrong.

Idaho 10
IU 41

35-14. Idaho scores 2 early and the fan boards light up with a CTA roast.... Then we settle and score a few TD's... and the fan boards continue to light up CTA!!

Indiana 27
Idaho 10

I'm still in shock from last week's performance. A complete disaster and embarrassment.

This is the type of game where Penix should be done for the day a couple possessions into the 3rd quarter. I'm not in the business of disrespecting opponents but in the spirit of rutger 2019 the Hoosiers should wax Petrino's idaho pretty good today. My prediction was 34-13. A true gentleman doesn't modify his pick so I won't but I'd be dissapointed if Indiana doesn't drop 40 today. I predict a garbage touchdown late by idaho that will annoy me to no end lolol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Late games provide more time for quality grilled foods.

I predict (and will contribute) beautiful weather, women, grill smoke, bourbon and victory.

Game day Btown is back on line. None better. Drive safely.

Reactions: 76-1
Listening to CrimsonCast right now, Galen said almost the exact same thing about Penix being done early. I didn't rip him off, we're just on the same page I guess!

Goodness! We have 1……bad game, and some of you think the sky is falling. Maybe we aren’t a Rose Bowl team. But I’m guessing we’ll definitely play in some sort of bowl game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT