ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: IU vs Michigan

Constantly catching up. Can't sustain this much longer. Kopp needs to score. Get him open for a 3.

Once Trayce Jackson leaves this team might not score 50 a game.

For the amount of talent we've recruited it's amazing how much we rely on 1 player to do all the scoring.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Can’t get tired with 40 minutes of TV timeouts per half. TJD may have tweaked his lower back a little.

Constantly catching up. Can't sustain this much longer. Kopp needs to score. Get him open for a 3.
Why, so he can miss it? Just give the damn thing to TJD and pray, that's all this team has. Terribly imbalanced would be polite, but they're just not good, it's just not good basketball

That might be one of the biggest joke calls I've seen all year, and I've seen plenty.

Horrible call.

Why, so he can miss it? Just give the damn thing to TJD and pray, that's all this team has. Terribly imbalanced would be polite, but they're just not good, it's just not good basketball
Outside of Assembly Hall they look like they have never played together before and are figuring things out.

It's good ball when they're actually passing and cutting. Right now its a JHS dribble- fest at top of key and not much in/out action.

At least get him a shot from a TJD kickout. See if he can knock one down. It is why he is out there.

If IU can just cut the dumb shit out they can beat these clowns. Trayce, you ain’t Magic Johnson
I know exactly what you are talking about without even asking, and I've been bitching about it forever

JHS needs to shoot the damn basketball if they aren't going to guard him. It's why he's out there.

Three of our starters now up to a grand total of 9 points. It’s really incredible how good Kopp and Galloway can be one game and then no shows a few days later. I’m afraid this is why we wont make a run in any tourney. :(

I'm listening on the radio. Where is Miller Kopp tonight? Are they taking away his outside shot or is he just not looking for it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT