ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Michigan

Yeah he fought a helluva battle. His legs looked spent on those missed FTs.
Someone said in Chat.... and I have to agree.... without his brace on his leg.... he looked like he had more spring in his legs during the game. (more than when he was wearing the brace)

Do any of the folks shitting on this team and coach for 45 minutes even feel remotely stupid or regretful?
For me...regretful a little bit, maybe. Not stupid, at all. No problems calling out the bad things...as long as the good things are acknowledged and called out too.

This is a fan message board, what better place to vent on frustrating, inconsistent play...AND praise the good stuff when it happens. With this team, there's an abundance of bad and good to comment on.

Reactions: Jssanto
For me...regretful a little bit, maybe. Not stupid, at all. No problems calling out the bad things...as long as the good things are acknowledged and called out too.

This is a fan message board, what better place to vent on frustrating, inconsistent play...AND praise the good stuff when it happens. With this team, there's an abundance of bad and good to comment on.
I didn’t go back to read you specific posts. But imo there is a difference between saying “we are playing bad. Zero effort. Not gonna win like this.” And saying “Woodson isn’t any better than Archie. Bates needs to transfer.”

Or another example. “Kopp just isn’t hitting today, man we need him to knock some of these down.” Versus, “Kopp can’t shoot. Why are we playing him.”

One is a true and fair assessment of play while the other is the emotional rantings and overreaction of an 8 year old.

I have no idea which category you fell in but those that fell in the later should feel stupid and embarrassed.

Do any of the folks shitting on this team and coach for 45 minutes even feel remotely stupid or regretful?
They should but they won't. We have some of the most miserable pathetic and weak willed fans in the country on this board. I would never watch a game with them because they would suck all the fun out of it.

I feel like I should take a shower after reading the shit they posted during the game.

I didn’t go back to read you specific posts. But imo there is a difference between saying “we are playing bad. Zero effort. Not gonna win like this.” And saying “Woodson isn’t any better than Archie. Bates needs to transfer.”

Or another example. “Kopp just isn’t hitting today, man we need him to knock some of these down.” Versus, “Kopp can’t shoot. Why are we playing him.”

One is a true and fair assessment of play while the other is the emotional rantings and overreaction of an 8 year old.

I have no idea which category you fell in but those that fell in the later should feel stupid and embarrassed.
The immaturity of many of those posters is shocking.

I agree. With the exception of the foreigners who just, for some personality flaw reason, need to ridicule and troll, we all point out frustrations. When we are negative, expecting a loss for example, we are thrilled to be wrong.

They should but they won't. We have some of the most miserable pathetic and weak willed fans in the country on this board. I would never watch a game with them because they would suck all the fun out of it.

I feel like I should take a shower after reading the shit they posted during the game.
They convened a Negative Nancy Whine Club meeting early in the game and most left when IU won. IU wins ruin their parties.

They convened a Negative Nancy Whine Club meeting early in the game and most left when IU won. IU wins ruin their parties.
I can't imagine reading the whining .during a game...

What's funny are the ones that lose all emotional control and composure but then demand the players keep theirs.

I guess it's damn hard to sit on a couch drinking beer and watch someone else do all the work....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT