ADVERTISEMENT

Official DNC covention thread

DNC

It is 9 pm Wednesday, Can we please stop focusing on trump and get to the Harris Walz platform? No one watching gives a flying **** about trump.

Reactions: ulrey
three lies in that one. Make that four.

It's all you do ...
We should send the fbi to check you out. What 60 year old posts about extensive drug use and follows children’s bball. Do you have kids on the team? What are you doing weirdo?

Reactions: DANC
Y-A_W-N.

Trump would have been a hero to the entire country if he had improved the healthcare system even just a teensy little bit AS HE FRICKING PROMISED REPEATEDLY DURING THE 2016 CAMPAIGN. Trump controlled both houses of Congress for the first two years of his term and yet failed!

Trump also promised a killer infrastructure plan and didn't even try to get one.

McConnell gets as much credit as Trump for those Supreme Court nominees.

Trump's border wasn't airtight either.

And, of course, failing for several hours to object to a riot that supports you is tantamount is supporting it:

gettyimages-1230734223.jpg
There are fewer illegal border crossings now than at the end of Trump’s presidency. Things would be even better if Trump hadn’t killed a bipartisan border security bill because he believed it would hurt his campaign. Violent crime is near a 50-year low. Prices are too high but our economy remains the envy of the world. Inflation is under 3% and approaching the Fed’s target of 2%. The stock market is through the roof and investors are reaping the benefits. Airports are packed, restaurants are packed and people are spending.

Things aren’t perfect but very good. Far from the dystopian, “American Carnage” messaging that Trump and the pro-Trump media regurgitate every day.

There are fewer illegal border crossings now than at the end of Trump’s presidency. Things would be even better if Trump hadn’t killed a bipartisan border security bill because he believed it would hurt his campaign. Violent crime is near a 50-year low. Prices are too high but our economy remains the envy of the world. Inflation is under 3% and approaching the Fed’s target of 2%. The stock market is through the roof and investors are reaping the benefits. Airports are packed, restaurants are packed and people are spending.

Things aren’t perfect but very good. Far from the dystopian, “American Carnage” messaging that Trump and the pro-Trump media regurgitate every day.
The bill was shit
10 million already in
We already told you crime is local and reporting issues/data etc.
Today we told you about jobs.

The country will be fine but it’s obvious why you got a 145 and are progressive. can't analyze data and have piss poor reading comp skills

Last edited:
The bill was shit
10 million already in
We already told you crime is local and reporting issues

The country will be fine but it’s obvious why you got a 145 and are progressive
You mean you lied about crime and jobs.

hopefully it is. but you're posts and drug use and following boys is pretty frightening. you're almost sixty and that's not normal. you don't have kids involved etc....

and i know now you're triggered but this isn't the first it's come up with posters

hopefully it is. but you're posts and drug use and following boys is pretty frightening. you're almost sixty and that's not normal. you don't have kids involved etc....

and i know now you're triggered but this isn't the first it's come up with posters
dumb

You mean you lied about crime and jobs.

never lie

The bill was shit
10 million already in
We already told you crime is local and reporting issues/data etc.

The country will be fine but it’s obvious why you got a 145 and are progressive. can't analyze data and have piss poor reading comp skills
Who’s “we?” What’s 145? What are you smoking?

Why do you smear people with baseless, ugly personal attacks? The other day you repeatedly insisted that a poster’s kids had “abandoned” him despite the poster informing you that he doesn’t have kids. What is your major malfunction?

Why do you smear people with baseless, ugly personal attacks? The other day you repeatedly insisted that a poster’s kids had “abandoned” him despite the poster informing you that he doesn’t have kids. What is your major malfunction?
we've been around with him forever. why do you always go personal like today when you get your ass handed to you then lack the self awareness to see that you did? as in this case again. i told you about the content of your post being shit with data and reporting but you go personal. today we're debating policy and you ask personal shit again about my vacations. what is your major malfunction?

• Love
we've been around with him forever. why do you always go personal like today when you get your ass handed to you then lack the self awareness to see that you did? as in this case again. i told you about the content of your post being shit with data and reporting but you go personal. today we're debating policy and you ask personal shit again about my vacations. what is your major malfunction?
dumb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT