ADVERTISEMENT

Official DNC covention thread

99.5% of Trumps “lies” are what used to be known as bluster or being colorful.

As in, I’m going to say this thing that’s not true, and we both know it’s not true, but it’s funny and/ or emphasizes a point.

Democrats (most of them) understand this of course but they still feign incredulity for political purposes. It’s why they’re zero fun and no one likes being around them.
You’re nuts. He’s not joking otherwise he’d be a comedian. Lord you just can’t admit the truth. It’s really a sickness. I’m thinking it’s fatal.

You’re nuts. He’s not joking otherwise he’d be a comedian. Lord you just can’t admit the truth. It’s really a sickness. I’m thinking it’s fatal.
He is a comedian. He’s the funniest President we’ve ever had, bar none. Professional comedians will often comment on how good his comedic timing is.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Be happy he's surrendering. When he decides to make a last stand, he turns into a hurricane of vulgarity and insults, and he types very fast.
It is rewarding to watch the fake, self-proclaimed "dream team" (that hyper-aggressively abused their opponents on this board all summer long) thrash about in sheer panic upon realizing that Trump is not a good enough politician to win this election.

Trump now is up against only a moderately effective political opponent, but she has still caught Trump in the polls (and may actually lead him), despite advocating some stupid ideas that have no chance of ever becoming law.

It reminds of the old parable about the hikers attacked by a bear. One hiker tells the others, "I don't have to run faster than the bear -- I just have to run faster than you."

Harris doesn't have to be better than Madison, Jefferson et al. or even Obama. She just has to be better than Trump. They can't stand it.

It is rewarding to watch the fake, self-proclaimed "dream team" (that hyper-aggressively abused their opponents on this board all summer long) thrash about in sheer panic upon realizing that Trump is not a good enough politician to win this election.

Trump now is up against only a moderately effective political opponent, but she has still caught Trump in the polls (and may actually lead him), despite advocating some stupid ideas that have no chance of ever becoming law.

It reminds of the old parable about the hikers attacked by a bear. One hiker tells the others, "I don't have to run faster than the bear -- I just have to run faster than you."

Harris doesn't have to be better than Madison, Jefferson et al. or even Obama. She just has to be better than Trump. They can't stand it.
no one writes more without saying less. you're the vapid shallow thinker that supports harris. you cut your nose off to spite your face. instead of your typical vacuous bullshit why don't you speak to policies:

do you believe in open borders? were you supportive of rolling back title 42? remain in mexico? the three asylum agreements?

do you believe in student loan forgiveness?

what about equity of outcomes? do you support implementation of cradle to grave benefits and the expansion of the welfare state?

what about defunding police?

Go

you're too stupid to know any better. i'm never wrong. why? bc i only post about things i know or that i've read. you won't see me fighting in the gaza threads etc. you don't have the intellect to know any better so here you are saying nothing per usual other than bleating your vacuous support of a horrific candidate. why? bc you're a shallow thinker and are propagandized.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
no one writes more without saying less. you're the vapid shallow thinker that supports harris. you cut your nose off to spite your face. instead of your typical vacuous bullshit why don't you speak to policies:

do you believe in open borders? were you supportive of rolling back title 42? remain in mexico? the three asylum agreements?

what about equity of outcomes? do you support implementation of cradle to grave benefits and the expansion of the welfare state?

Go
@Stuffshot oh you were posting like crazy yet suddenly disappeared when called upon to discuss policy. shocking

Go
Y-A_W-N.

Trump would have been a hero to the entire country if he had improved the healthcare system even just a teensy little bit AS HE FRICKING PROMISED REPEATEDLY DURING THE 2016 CAMPAIGN. Trump controlled both houses of Congress for the first two years of his term and yet failed!

Trump also promised a killer infrastructure plan and didn't even try to get one.

McConnell gets as much credit as Trump for those Supreme Court nominees.

Trump's border wasn't airtight either.

And, of course, failing for several hours to object to a riot that supports you is tantamount is supporting it:

gettyimages-1230734223.jpg

Y-A_W-N.

Trump would have been a hero to the entire country if he had improved the healthcare system even just a teensy little bit AS HE FRICKING PROMISED REPEATEDLY DURING THE 2016 CAMPAIGN. Trump controlled both houses of Congress for the first two years of his term and yet failed!

Trump also promised a killer infrastructure plan and didn't even try to get one.

McConnell gets as much credit as Trump for those Supreme Court nominees.

Trump's border wasn't airtight either.

And, of course, failing for several hours to object to a riot that supports you is tantamount is supporting it:

gettyimages-1230734223.jpg
Nonresponsive. Address what I wrote. Address the policy actions of the Harris administration and positions. Stimulus. Border. Gas. Defund. Etc.

Yawn indeed. Just say you’re too stupid to be anything but a shill.

Reactions: DANC
Anyone see the side by side comparison of the Republican and Democratic conventions when the state roll calls for delegates was done. Absolutely hilarious. 80 year old woman at the Republican convention announcing each state. Old, tired and boring. Delegates barely cheered. Democrats had different music for each state and crowd was going wild. What a contrast. Dems all smiling on stage. Reps snarling and whining. Fear versus hope and joy. Pretty sure the American people like happy not hate.
Hey but Agent Orange needs to just keep pounding away at her laugh. I can understand why though. It’s so unnatural for anyone to laugh in his circle.

When it comes to energy, star power, and production, DNC blows the RNC out of the water... it isn't even close.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
Nonresponsive. Address what I wrote. Address the policy actions of the Harris administration and positions. Stimulus. Border. Gas. Defund. Etc.

Yawn indeed. Just say you’re too stupid to be anything but a shill.
No.

You don't get to dictate which policies should be written about.

So NJ has a trans person in its delegation? Who gives a shit?

My issue is with Sean Astin being part of the Indiana delegation. I despise ND 🏈
The right wing wackos. I’d like to know how it affects them personally. Other than that they are bigots.

Most of the DREAM TEAM doesn’t even support Trump, except as the lesser of two evils.

Engineering, historically dominated by male figures, presents an additional layer of complexity for TMP. The field's cultural expectations can foster a sense of hyper-masculinity, creating a work environment that may challenge those who deviate from the norm. TMP's experience in designing well drilling equipment serves as a metaphor for his own excavation of identity—delving into the depths of his psyche while navigating the pressures of a male-dominated industry. His attempts to succeed in technical endeavors while suppressing his true self often lead to stress and anxiety, impacting both his creativity and productivity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT