ADVERTISEMENT

Official DNC covention thread

Let's keep the commentary on the convention and speeches this week here. Let's also try and keep it civil and out of the gutter. I'll be watching MSNBC so will know the lefty perspective and will keep you all informed.

Here's a decent article on what we will be seeing tonight with Joe's swan song.

Is Kornacki there? The one thing to get me to turn it off of Ninja Warrior for the convention.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Let's keep the commentary on the convention and speeches this week here. Let's also try and keep it civil and out of the gutter. I'll be watching MSNBC so will know the lefty perspective and will keep you all informed.

Here's a decent article on what we will be seeing tonight with Joe's swan song.

As of now, over ONE THOUSSND Chicago Police Department officers have CALLED IN SICK!

Senior officer claiming PTSD...

And, your point is?

Nothing wrong with Clarke, Heinlein, Asimov et al. Just finished Atlas Shrugged (for the third time) this afternoon. Need something new.
Lol. I think I’ve read it three times myself. Fountainhead twice.

I watched the first episode and just couldn't keep going. Let me know if that was wrong.

You know what Lasso is about, right? I would hate for you to fine yourself.
My bride’s Pilates class said we had to watch it so we had to get AppleTV. It’s okay; it has its moments but I’m still trying, early in season 3, to figure out what all the hullabaloo is about. And, yes, I fined myself four figures over the s***** aspect. Damn Brits don’t understand baseball and can’t speak American. But at least my bride claims they stole Roy Kent from me.

Reactions: T.M.P.
My bride’s Pilates class said we had to watch it so we had to get AppleTV. It’s okay; it has its moments but I’m still trying, early in season 3, to figure out what all the hullabaloo is about. And, yes, I fined myself four figures over the s***** aspect. Damn Brits don’t understand baseball and can’t speak American. But at least my bride claims they stole Roy Kent from me.
First season was excellent and pretty uplifting. I think it dropped during the height of the pandemic as well so people latched.

Then it became woke trash. This scene below set television back decades.

Hard to believe it’s the same show that had that dart scene in season 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: BradStevens
First season was excellent and pretty uplifting. I think it dropped during the height of the pandemic as well so people latched.

Then it became woke trash. This scene below set television back decades.

Hard to believe it’s the same show that had that dart scene in season 1.

They were all great scenes. Funny how anything portraying people as equals is always "woke trash" to some.

Reactions: Noodle
They were all great scenes. Funny how anything portraying people as equals is always "woke trash" to some.
No that scene I posted is straight up terrible. Vomit inducing pandering and virtue signaling with some terribly unfunny jokes thrown in for good measure.

It’s objectively awful. It’s not up for discussion.

AOC is a great speaker; 1st time I've ever heard her give a speech.
She is.....

But why do dems speak as if a republican is currently in office?

"If your a senior citizen, and have had to go back to work, because your retirement isn't enoug---Kamala Harris for you.."

Ummmm...........If your a senior citizen, have had to go back to work----you have done so under Biden and...............

Harris.

But hey----she is for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT